Jump to content


Permit Banned?

ban permit wot worldoftanks account banned

  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Traxx_Bosnia85 #1 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19290 battles
  • 33
  • [5KORP] 5KORP
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

Grettings to all..
Recently i get a permit ban because i have used some forbidden mods on EU server. 
Im playing this game 7years so far and didnt had any ban or warning or anything. 
Yes.. it was once i got ban on 3 days because i shoot in my team one member. 
In this picture you can see a reason...before that i didnt get any warning or penatly or 1year ban.
There is no point to start a new game...and playing all start in over.
 

The only mods i have used are mod for sound engine and gun.. and crosshair.. and im using that for years..and everything was ok
MAybe is a problem if have used proxy sometimes? Im using that for  the movies.



qpranger #2 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:25 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38889 battles
  • 6,750
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Cry moar cheater.

24doom24 #3 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9571 battles
  • 1,933
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

bunned*

 

Also no sympathy for those who use banned mods. That's your fault entirely. 



shikaka9 #4 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:28 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 79423 battles
  • 2,464
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013

For what else you use proxy?

 



Traxx_Bosnia85 #5 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19290 battles
  • 33
  • [5KORP] 5KORP
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View Postshikaka9, on 29 May 2020 - 12:28 PM, said:

For what else you use proxy?

 

movies



arthurwellsley #6 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:49 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 56475 battles
  • 4,459
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

Grettings to all..
Recently i get a permit ban because i have used some forbidden mods on EU server. 
Im playing this game 7years so far and didnt had any ban or warning or anything. 
Yes.. it was once i got ban on 3 days because i shoot in my team one member. 
In this picture you can see a reason...before that i didnt get any warning or penatly or 1year ban.
There is no point to start a new game...and playing all start in over.
 

The only mods i have used are mod for sound engine and gun.. and crosshair.. and im using that for years..and everything was ok
MAybe is a problem if have used proxy sometimes? Im using that for  the movies.

 

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands



bnmm113 #7 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:49 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12744 battles
  • 388
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
you get what you [edited]deserve

Cobra6 #8 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:51 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • 18,519
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

If you honestly believe you have been unjustly banned, you'll have to contact support.

 

The forums won't be able to do anything for you.

 

Cobra 6



Traxx_Bosnia85 #9 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19290 battles
  • 33
  • [5KORP] 5KORP
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
How i can get permit ban..and before that i didnt get any ban or penalty? and i use mod for crosshair and sound of guns and engine by zorro. and im using that in years.. and no problem

bnmm113 #10 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12744 battles
  • 388
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 12:52 PM, said:

How i can get permit ban..and before that i didnt get any ban or penalty? and i use mod for crosshair and sound of guns and engine by zorro. and im using that in years.. and no problem


if you were banned for it, it gave you an unfair advantage, which turns into everyones problem



Traxx_Bosnia85 #11 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19290 battles
  • 33
  • [5KORP] 5KORP
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
The only ban and penalty i had was 5years ago... shooting in other member from mine team.. stupid argue.. and i got 3day ban..and that is the only ban i have or warning

bnmm113 #12 Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:55 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12744 battles
  • 388
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 12:54 PM, said:

The only ban and penalty i had was 5years ago... shooting in other member from mine team.. stupid argue.. and i got 3day ban..and that is the only ban i have or warning


then there is no problem



unhappy__bunny #13 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:20 PM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 21423 battles
  • 4,519
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

Have you checked your emails? Junk folder? 

Are your mods from the WG Mod Centre, a 3rd party site, or direct from the creator? Only use mods from the WG Centre.

And as mentioned by Cobra6, we cannot do anything on the forum, you need to appeal your ban via Player Support.



Traxx_Bosnia85 #14 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19290 battles
  • 33
  • [5KORP] 5KORP
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
I cant acces to old e mail and phone..because i dont use it anymore.. i had problem with that and they didnt let me to use new e mail or phone number. I did and they said first is ban for 1 year penalty and later is permit ban.. but i got permit ban without any warrnings or penalties.. soo. in 7 years palying this is the first one

Edited by Traxx_Bosnia85, 29 May 2020 - 01:26 PM.


jabster #15 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:33 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12855 battles
  • 28,091
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:

I cant acces to old e mail and phone..because i dont use it anymore.. i had problem with that and they didnt let me to use new e mail or phone number. I did and they said first is ban for 1 year penalty and later is permit ban.. but i got permit ban without any warrnings or penalties.. soo. in 7 years palying this is the first one

You need to raise a ticket with customer support as the first ban for using illegal mods should only be temporary.



KillingJoker #16 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:35 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44020 battles
  • 1,912
  • Member since:
    09-07-2015

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 12:52 PM, said:

How i can get permit ban..and before that i didnt get any ban or penalty? and i use mod for crosshair and sound of guns and engine by zorro. and im using that in years.. and no problem

 

Its a bit like drug dealling, its allways fine and legit, till you get caught.



Balc0ra #17 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:35 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77807 battles
  • 23,592
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postbnmm113, on 29 May 2020 - 12:55 PM, said:


then there is no problem

 

Well, bans for cheats is 7 days and then Perma regardless of what other bans offenses he has had. As cheats is a separate system.

 

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 01:23 PM, said:

I cant acces to old e mail and phone..because i dont use it anymore.. i had problem with that and they didnt let me to use new e mail or phone number. I did and they said first is ban for 1 year penalty and later is permit ban.. but i got permit ban without any warrnings or penalties.. soo. in 7 years palying this is the first one

 

If this is your first mod ban, then it should be 7 days vs perma. But as was also pointed out, nothing we can do about it here. So you gotta contact support and hope someone reads it vs just checking the ticket name IF this was your first mod ban that is.

 

 



Traxx_Bosnia85 #18 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19290 battles
  • 33
  • [5KORP] 5KORP
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
i just say..only mods i have used is sight crosshair and mod for sound of gun and engine

Homer_J #19 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33938 battles
  • 38,474
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:


MAybe is a problem if have used proxy sometimes? Im using that for  the movies.

 

Nope, it's nothing to do with using a proxy.

 

You were caught using illegal mods and this is not the first time.  First time would have been a 7 day ban.  Maybe you were not playing and didn't have access to the email but that is not defence.

 

I'm sure if we keep digging we will get the rest of your story.  Did you share your account with someone?  Did you log on from an internet cafe or friends house?



Private_Miros #20 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:55 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29728 battles
  • 11,837
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 12:37 PM, said:

i just say..only mods i have used is sight crosshair and mod for sound of gun and engine

 

Top of this page, you see, next to Premium Shop, "Player Support". Click it. On that page, when logged in, you see "My Tickets" and "My Bans". Click on the latter to see the reason for the ban and to appeal the ban if you deem it unjust.

 

The forums can do nothing. The ban might be valid (because that crosshair mod is an autoaim mod or contains reload timer/other data of enemy tanks) but if it's a first, it should be temporary. Or it might not be the first. Or it might be a mistake on their end. In any case, you can only find that out/discuss that via player support.







Also tagged with ban, permit, wot, worldoftanks, account, banned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users