Permit Banned?

ban permit wot worldoftanks account banned

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Draakard #81 Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23234 battles

I don't think we are allowed to identify people working at WG by names in this forum.

I know that people working with support are usually underpaid and generally have no interest for the job they are doing. It is probably an outsourced support service to Russia or Ukraine.

It should be WGs problem that they are loosing players and cashflow…. we simply keep the cash and spend it elsewhere.

Anyway, account is open again in 2 days… but I can't say that this experience will motivate to start playing again.

Its timeout, and 0 cashflow (I remove $ 500 - $ 1000 pr month) until WG get their s**** together….. I hope alot more players intend to do the same.

Fix MM, stop using players as cash cows, add some new maps….. just to rant a bit :)

LethalWalou #82 Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:06 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35820 battles

View PostDraakard, on 30 May 2020 - 04:38 PM, said:

I don't think we are allowed to identify people working at WG by names in this forum.

I know that people working with support are usually underpaid and generally have no interest for the job they are doing. It is probably an outsourced support service to Russia or Ukraine.

It should be WGs problem that they are loosing players and cashflow…. we simply keep the cash and spend it elsewhere.

Anyway, account is open again in 2 days… but I can't say that this experience will motivate to start playing again.

Its timeout, and 0 cashflow (I remove $ 500 - $ 1000 pr month) until WG get their s**** together….. I hope alot more players intend to do the same.

Fix MM, stop using players as cash cows, add some new maps….. just to rant a bit :)

I just told you take out the name from the screenshot. Now will you post a screenshot so we can get an idea why you're getting ''automated'' replies, if you're even getting such?

sid257 #83 Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 47016 battles
  • [SYFY] SYFY

Wait!
You can cheat and still be that bad?

You really need this ban and go find something else you can excel at!

Bye

CausticSoda #84 Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 46325 battles
  • [-G0M-] -G0M-

I guess the answer to your question, do WGing ban people that pay money and cheat or ignore the frustrated people that pay money and dont cheat?

I only use Aslains and only DL it from the WGing mod site. Lots of mods out there and it would be a big risk using something from elsewhere.

RaxipIx #85 Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36350 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

You don't magically get a permanent, aka also known as "permit" ban without cheating, or using  over and over rule breaking mods.

It can  be debated what mods should/not should warrant a ban.

You got caught with the finger in the cookie  jar, now you deal with the consequences.

ONE77ZERO13 #86 Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11528 battles
Proxies aren't a problem i sit behind one because alot of things are unwatchable in europe because of EU/Brussel troll clowns who went forward with article 13.

DaniulSims #87 Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11471 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
Why do people honestly believe that if they payed they should be exempt from being banned for cheating?

trispect #88 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:22 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 36873 battles
  • [F2PAY] F2PAY
Not commenting on OP’s case, but several people seem to presume that WG’s anti-cheat system is perfect. There has not been anti-cheat in the history of online multiplayers which would have been able to produce 0% false positives. 

You think WG has been able to come up with one? No point for gloating on OP but then again it’s also pointless to create topic like this on the forums.

DaniulSims #89 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11471 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View Posttrispect, on 31 May 2020 - 12:22 AM, said:

Not commenting on OP’s case, but several people seem to presume that WG’s anti-cheat system is perfect. There has not been anti-cheat in the history of online multiplayers which would have been able to produce 0% false positives. 

You think WG has been able to come up with one? No point for gloating on OP but then again it’s also pointless to create topic like this on the forums.

I'd generally agree, but when there are several versions of what happened being told, such as in the OP's case, it's safe to assume the whole truth isn't being told and WG's system might've done a proper job 

jabster #90 Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:30 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12854 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 30 May 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

I've had a couple of bans in my time - both justified & other wise. 

However, I was under the impression that the 'cheat' bans were down to some sort of detection witchcraft that WG employ.

Not being a technical type, I don't fully understand how they would implement such a thing, but I don't think it's beyond the realms of realism to think that it would be pretty accurate.

Having said that, nothing is infallible so I suppose there is always room for a mistake.

Pretty sure that isn't the case here though.

Pretty accurate is fine in terms of false negatives but not so good for false positives. So for the latter let’s say it’s 99.9%. That’s sounds pretty accurate until you realise that in the last ban wave it would have meant about one in seven of the players banned didn’t use illegal mods.

Like you though I don’t really understand how this stuff works but I’d assume that WG do realise the issues of false positives in a scenario where true positives form a very small minority.

trispect #91 Posted 31 May 2020 - 09:02 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 36873 battles
  • [F2PAY] F2PAY

View PostDaniulSims, on 31 May 2020 - 12:27 AM, said:

I'd generally agree, but when there are several versions of what happened being told, such as in the OP's case, it's safe to assume the whole truth isn't being told and WG's system might've done a proper job 

No, it's not "safe to assume" based on forum posts if person has cheated or not. But like I said, it's pointless to create topics like this. These only gathers the toxic people around to bash on the OP and no one here can help one bit. 

Traxx_Bosnia85 #92 Posted 31 May 2020 - 11:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19290 battles
  • [5KORP] 5KORP
never used xvm or such those mod packs lol. This answer i got every time
https://imgur.com/a/cHXHE5P

zlaja031 #93 Posted 31 May 2020 - 12:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16110 battles

View PostTraxx_Bosnia85, on 29 May 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

The only mods i have used are mod for sound engine and gun.. and crosshair.. and im using that for years..and everything was ok
MAybe is a problem if have used proxy sometimes? Im using that for  the movies.

See if the D-B-C is recruiting.

Balc0ra #94 Posted 31 May 2020 - 12:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77773 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Posttrispect, on 30 May 2020 - 11:22 PM, said:

We have had people that got banned claiming they only used a mod pack via the mod portal. In one case that actually tuned out to be true, as one of the mods packs WG had approved. Had one mod that did give WG a wrong impression when used. WG did take the blame for that one, but it was only on 15 or so people iirc. 

But on the other hand, we always get people here when there is a ban wave claiming they did nothing. I suspect there are some false positives in there. But... it's also a commonly used defense. And we only have their word for it. But at the end of the day, it's not us he has to convince that he was falsely banned, or as he pointed out early on, got perma vs 7 as a first. It's WG. And with the guidelines WG have on support related to bans. I suspect they might be more tricky to convince then us.

Captain_Kremen0 #95 Posted 31 May 2020 - 01:29 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40541 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View Postsmokeytheband1t, on 30 May 2020 - 06:15 PM, said:

Proxies aren't a problem i sit behind one because I'm a tight fisted [edited]who wants crapfor free instead of paying for it.

Fixed for you.

boboiscool #96 Posted 31 May 2020 - 09:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2282 battles

Reporting for physic abuse works, recently reported a guy pishing met off the bridge at moutainpass.

We understand that you want to report what player "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" did on your previous battle. We understand how you feel and we hope that this will not detract your positive experiences with the game.

In the effort to keep a friendly game environment, our teams are taking measures against the non-respect of our game rules with sanctions between 1 day chat ban and 7 days game suspension. In unique situations, our team will sanction with a permanent chat or game ban depending on the player’s history.

We would like to inform you that we do not disclose details of the suspension, but we can assure you that appropriate measures have been taken. In order to maintain a fair and fun gaming environment for our community and to avoid naming and shaming, we keep this information private.

I had a chat with that guy before I submitted ticket and a few days later...

ivOgTUP.png

But in regard to the OP I want to point out the the following sentence in the CS reply: " In unique situations, our team will sanction with a permanent chat or game ban depending on the player’s history".  So maybe OP is one of this unique situations which has already received more bans then he claims?

Edited by boboiscool, 31 May 2020 - 09:41 PM.

Spurtung #97 Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:04 AM

General

• Player
  • 82118 battles
  • [USSRX] USSRX
:popcorn:

Also tagged with ban, permit, wot, worldoftanks, account, banned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users