• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Sokolowicz #1 Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [AK-R] AK-R

Hi!

I was playing the tank rewards missions for a whole month because I wanted to grind the Pudel and in the mission log it said that you have time from the 5. May until 30. May, so I thought yesterday that I will do my mission for 100 totkens today (on the 30. May). Why are there no more missions today??? I could have easily done the 100 point yesterday if I knew, because I only did the mission for 100 totkens yesterday. I am currently stuck at 2900/3000 points and I think I was just trolled. Why would someone say you can do something until the 30 of May and then don't they give you a chance to do it???

I doubt that anyone can do anything about it anymore... I just wanted to whinn about it, maybe get someones attention to ACTUALLY write the right date.

With regards to all,

Sokolowicz

Kdingo #2 Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:51 AM

General

• Player
  • 33334 battles
Since always and ever have events been from server restart to server restart. It never was from 0:01 am starting day till 11:59 pm the ending day. 

Spurtung #3 Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:53 AM

General

• Player
  • 82405 battles
  • [USSRX] USSRX

Block Quote

From 5 May at 07:00 CEST to 30 May at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/tank-rewards-may-2020/

You can go cry in the corner now.

And because you seem to be challenged in what vision is concerned, you had this one going already.

Edited by Spurtung, 30 May 2020 - 10:55 AM.

Stig_Stigma #4 Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23825 battles
  • [DOCTR] DOCTR
No no not this story again ffs

shikaka9 #5 Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:57 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 79547 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
this why they say that "you should never leave anything for a last day" ... just look at Jesus, did party on a last day and how it ended for him :)

Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46661 battles
I'm constantly staggered by the amount of players, some with a great deal of experience, that don't understand the concept of reading.

Sokolowicz #7 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [AK-R] AK-R
Concept of reading, sure. Where would the date be on the tankrewards website clearly the 30th of May??? Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. And the fact that I as a player have to know the  restart dates of the servert is just ridiculous.

NekoPuffer_PPP #8 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:09 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 37087 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

So you missed my thread I made on the 26th? http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/744839-tankrewards-heads-up/

See, I knew this would happen to someone. Sorry bud...

Sokolowicz #9 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [AK-R] AK-R

Yes I missed it, not that I had a chance to read it...

I can live with that, but I demand from WG, that they actually write the RIGHT date on their missions. Just add a firckin' hour to the date. That's just 2 more minutes for the programmer and save lot's of player. Why should a player know the exact restart time of the game server??? Who even invented something so ridiculous?

MeetriX #10 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:15 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27457 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostSokolowicz, on 30 May 2020 - 11:08 AM, said:

Concept of reading, sure. Where would the date be on the tankrewards website clearly the 30th of May??? Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. And the fact that I as a player have to know the  restart dates of the servert is just ridiculous.

You don't know WoT portal where you can find everything, news, events, this and that, but you somehow find tankrewards page.

Sokolowicz #11 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [AK-R] AK-R
I found it, because WoT did popups in the game, check it out! And every time a mission starts, you get info in the game. Amazing, right?

MeetriX #12 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:23 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27457 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostSokolowicz, on 30 May 2020 - 11:14 AM, said:

. Why should a player know the exact restart time of the game server??? Who even invented something so ridiculous?

Maybe so that they know exactly when a new day start so they can plan ahead.

Like asking why should a customer know when a store is open or when a consert start-end.

+-25% RNG to server resets could be hilarious, but I am sure that it will make lots of people mad.

If you do not care then you don't have to know.

Balc0ra #13 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77836 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostMeetriX, on 30 May 2020 - 11:15 AM, said:

You don't know WoT portal where you can find everything, news, events, this and that, but you somehow find tankrewards page.

To be fair, it says the 30th on the portal news page too. Tho the in-game mission tab was corrected to the 26th more or less instantly for some reason.

View PostSokolowicz, on 30 May 2020 - 11:14 AM, said:

I can live with that, but I demand from WG, that they actually write the RIGHT date on their missions. Just add a firckin' hour to the date. That's just 2 more minutes for the programmer and save lot's of player. Why should a player know the exact restart time of the game server??? Who even invented something so ridiculous?

Hour? Hour to the date has always been 7AM on the end date "when the portal date is correct that is". Never has changed since events came. The dates are on the mission tab "the correct dates" at the top. The start and end one. The end one is always when the reset occurs "so now you know" vs you having all day on the last one to do it. The missions themself have a time when the last day is, and a reset time if they are reset daily when you click on them. As in when the mission disappears. Saying it ends at 6:59.

Why should a player know the reset time? It's something you pick up when you play over the years, or if you read the server status support page. It's done at 6:59, as when the server number is the lowest during the day.

Sokolowicz #14 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [AK-R] AK-R
Server reset times are not like opening hours in the shop. The dates in tankrewards are like a sale in a shop, except as a "normal" customer you don't know when exactly this sale will be. Opening times are like when in the day you would be able to play. Here it's a 24h shop.

Edited by Sokolowicz, 30 May 2020 - 11:55 AM.

MeetriX #15 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:57 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27457 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostSokolowicz, on 30 May 2020 - 11:48 AM, said:

Server reset times are not like opening hours in the shop. The date in tankrewards are like a sale in a shop, except as a "normal" customer you don't know when exactly this sale will be. Opening times are like when in the day you would be able to play. Here it's a 24h shop.

The ads will tell me (I consider to be a "normal" customer.) when discounts are valid.

I don't need to be in the shop to see them.

Sokolowicz #16 Posted 30 May 2020 - 12:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [AK-R] AK-R
With 26743 battles it's hard to consider yourself a "normal" customer, rather a regular ("Stammkunde" in german). Most players, like me for e.g. have under 10k, even under 5k battles. With 26k battles you surely know more than I do, so yes I need such ads with the ACTUAL date. No shop makes ads without saying when the sale will be, but yet here we are. WG made it, congrats.

MeetriX #17 Posted 30 May 2020 - 12:26 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27457 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostSokolowicz, on 30 May 2020 - 12:14 PM, said:

With 26743 battles it's hard to consider yourself a "normal" customer, rather a regular ("Stammkunde" in german). Most players, like me for e.g. have under 10k, even under 5k battles. With 26k battles you surely know more than I do, so yes I need such ads with the ACTUAL date. No shop makes ads without saying when the sale will be, but yet here we are. WG made it, congrats.

I was talking about actual shops.

Battle count does not make me any better or worse reading articles.

You have played this game since 2013.

Battle count is not an excuse.

WG told that the event ends today morning, just like before.

Back to a shop.

I am in a shop and see that discount is end tomorrow. -Ok great I still got time.

Sale signs do not have opening times. I have to look it up elsewhere if I do not know it.

If I ignore that then whos fault is that?

If a shop closes at 21:00. I can't go and buy things at 23:00 even when it is still a same day.

Edited by MeetriX, 30 May 2020 - 12:28 PM.

Sokolowicz #18 Posted 30 May 2020 - 12:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [AK-R] AK-R

View PostMeetriX, on 30 May 2020 - 11:26 AM, said:

I was talking about actual shops.

Battle count does not make me any better or worse reading articles.

You have played this game since 2013.

Battle count is not an excuse.

WG told that the event ends today morning, just like before.

Back to a shop.

I am in a shop and see that discount is end tomorrow. -Ok great I still got time.

Sale signs do not have opening times. I have to look it up elsewhere if I do not know it.

If I ignore that then whos fault is that?

If a shop closes at 21:00. I can't go and buy things at 23:00 even when it is still a same day.

What do you want to prove??? That you succeded in the event and I didn't, and now you want tell me that I am just too stupid to read it myself?

Just so you see: go to https://tankrewards.eu/de/ and look up the exact date. You can't because it's not there.

All I want to do is indicate, that they should fix it in the future, I never said I want to get anything or a refund or something, because I don't, so again, what do you want to prove?

You just want to make myself look like an idiot, just because I want them to fix something that would make the life of most players easier??? What's the point in that?

NekoPuffer_PPP #19 Posted 30 May 2020 - 12:42 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 37087 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostSokolowicz, on 30 May 2020 - 12:34 PM, said:

What do you want to prove??? That you succeded in the event and I didn't, and now you want tell me that I am just too stupid to read it myself?

Just so you see: go to https://tankrewards.eu/de/ and look up the exact date. You can't because it's not there.

All I want to do is indicate, that they should fix it in the future, I never said I want to get anything or a refund or something, because I don't, so again, what do you want to prove?

You just want to make myself look like an idiot, just because I want them to fix something that would make the life of most players easier??? What's the point in that?

Ignore him.

WG just needs to add the time to the official site. That's all. No point in discussing it.

MeetriX #20 Posted 30 May 2020 - 12:47 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27457 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostSokolowicz, on 30 May 2020 - 12:34 PM, said:

I got the tier 3 reward.

I can see the date.

Tankrewards page is there for track your progres and pick the rewards. Have to admit that I don't understand the reasons why it is not in the game.

All the information is found in the portal, just like before.

I am not try proove anything. Only tell the facts.

Also tagged with Tank Rewards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users