Can't entering my account about 1 month!

wargaming disgrace PLAYER UNSUPPORT server is not ready player support colony on Mars

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kralmax #1 Posted 31 May 2020 - 02:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37872 battles

Hello,

23 days ago I could not log in to my account after the "road to berlin" update.  B riefly y problem is: I started the game from the game center and it gave the first error with the password (the password was not wrong, otherwise how could I enter the game center, I also have changed the password twice). Then I switched the account and this time the game gave the second error which is  "Server is not read. Please try again later." I could log into the game with another account which is I have created newly but I could not log in with my current account . According to this experience, I understood that the problem was not in the internet or on the computer, the problem was related to the game and my account. After receiving this warning and reaching this conclusion, I created a Turkish ticket to the unit that player supports(!) and explained my problem. After waiting for a long time, I realized that our Turkish support is not a very supportive team and created an English ticket, which made a faster return. In the first 3 e-mails they said what should be done at first place, and although I said​ it couldn't fix the problem, they chose to reply with template answers for about 10 emails. As a result, the wargaming user support team have not been solving my problem for 23 days. I wonder if they are waiting for the end of 2020 or to set up a colony on Mars. Because if this goes like that, my grandchildren will be able to log into my account from Mars. I want my victimization to be eliminated and want my prizes and pre days at the events I have missing 23 days.. Thank you wargaming !!

aps1 #2 Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:31 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30794 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View Postkralmax, on 31 May 2020 - 02:19 AM, said:

Hello,

23 days ago I could not log in to my account after the "road to berlin" update.  B riefly y problem is: I started the game from the game center and it gave the first error with the password (the password was not wrong, otherwise how could I enter the game center, I also have changed the password twice). Then I switched the account and this time the game gave the second error which is  "Server is not read. Please try again later." I could log into the game with another account which is I have created newly but I could not log in with my current account . According to this experience, I understood that the problem was not in the internet or on the computer, the problem was related to the game and my account. After receiving this warning and reaching this conclusion, I created a Turkish ticket to the unit that player supports(!) and explained my problem. After waiting for a long time, I realized that our Turkish support is not a very supportive team and created an English ticket, which made a faster return. In the first 3 e-mails they said what should be done at first place, and although I said​ it couldn't fix the problem, they chose to reply with template answers for about 10 emails. As a result, the wargaming user support team have not been solving my problem for 23 days. I wonder if they are waiting for the end of 2020 or to set up a colony on Mars. Because if this goes like that, my grandchildren will be able to log into my account from Mars. I want my victimization to be eliminated and want my prizes and pre days at the events I have missing 23 days.. Thank you wargaming !!

Have you got any mods installed?

this has happened to me In the last, after an update sometimes I am unable to log into my account. I even re installed the game but wouldn’t work. I was told to un install xvm which I did and the game loaded straight away. You may need to un install mods you are running (if you are running them) 

wsatnutter #3 Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27578 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Op as above

IntruderFI #4 Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 54137 battles

Don't worry you have not missed a god damn thing.

Game is as bad as ever and its only getting even worse.

Now we have horde of braindead idiots playing this game.

Steamrolls are even more common despite WG claiming its not, yeah like WG never lied before.

Equip 2.0 lmao an other failure

Crew 2.0 who wants to bet they will screw that one up too.

They already lost massive amount of decent players because of their "decisions" and these upcoming changes will push away even more.

Congrats, then you have a game for [edited]played by [edited]and WG will be happy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users