• Player
  • 1451 battles
Or don't...?

Sturmi_0545 #3 Posted 01 June 2020 - 04:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44894 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB
Find out who can punch the 2-key the hardest in their OP reward tank! so much gameplay knowledge required!

Berbo #4 Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:02 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 34147 battles
Congrats to the winners! :)

TheMaroko1337 #5 Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17197 battles
Congrats to the winners but for some reasons I was expecting an interview and not just a statement. 

Corrupted_Pling #6 Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 57370 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
These Daddy guys!!!

InginerChimist #7 Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26677 battles
  • [SERPE] SERPE

1 nothing to learn, every single game mirror tanks and gameplay with static camping untill last 3 minutes when everyone rush and do tones of mistakes. the one who makes less wins.

2 there are only 4 tanks that are played... this tells a lot about variety and balance. (i dont want to say is bad that rare tanks are the best, but u have to add more then 4)

3 "a tone of rewards" was translated in 1 day of premium.

except dakilzor, who was quite there in the game like every single game, i will say the turnament was mediocre.

eakabu is lame, try a girl, will be tones better, or pay qb.

its first time i heard of winners... Congrats

if i was a player of other game, i will watch like 2 minutes and close.

Edited by InginerChimist, 01 June 2020 - 05:19 PM.

Berbo #8 Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:34 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 34147 battles

View PostInginerChimist, on 01 June 2020 - 05:18 PM, said:

1 nothing to learn, every single game mirror tanks and gameplay with static camping untill last 3 minutes when everyone rush and do tones of mistakes. the one who makes less wins.

2 there are only 4 tanks that are played... this tells a lot about variety and balance. (i dont want to say is bad that rare tanks are the best, but u have to add more then 4)

except dakilzor, who was quite there in the game like every single game, i will say the turnament was mediocre.

1. Usually, if something works, people replicate.

2. If those 4 would be removed, there would be other 4 and same complaints. Tanks cannot be of the same power as they are very different. Either way, anyone has (hard or easy) way to unlock those.

3. There was quite more than 1d of premium. I take you were not very informed and (probably) you didn't read the news article for the stream.

You're totally entitled to an opinion of "mediocre" but by many standards it was quite good. Issues happen and we even had to work from homes and combine our work forces from several WG offices.
Still, we added quite a lot new things and improved quality of art, observer, replays, animations and what not.

We don't advocate for any specific gender when choosing talents. We invite talents (either those in WG or outside) based on their passion, knowledge and involvement in the community and we're quite happy with their performance.

Lastly, this wasn't for players of other games. It was a content created to engage and entertain our world of tanks audience, or let's say those in wot audience who enjoy this kind of entertainment.

Thank you for your feedback.

Naydenshaco #9 Posted 01 June 2020 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25600 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1

View PostBerbo, on 01 June 2020 - 05:34 PM, said:

2. If those 4 would be removed, there would be other 4 and same complaints. Tanks cannot be of the same power as they are very different. Either way, anyone has (hard or easy) way to unlock those.

3. There was quite more than 1d of premium. I take you were not very informed and (probably) you didn't read the news article for the stream.

Your totally entitled to an opinion of "mediocre" but by many standards it was quite good. Issues happen and we even had to work from homes and combine our work forces from several WG offices.
Still, we added quite a lot new things and improved quality of art, observer, replays, animations and what not.

We don't advocate for any specific gender when choosing talents. We invite talents (either those in WG or outside) based on their passion, knowledge and involvement in the community and we're quite happy with their performance.

Lastly, this wasn't for players of other games. It was a content created to engage and entertain our world of tanks audience, or let's say those in wot audience who enjoy this kind of entertainment.

First.You should be a little more respectful to your community and not ''bark'' on them.
Second.Talking about that ''2'' u are completely ignorant and wrong.Just look at war between 2 best clans from EU and RU.Oil and invil.When they banned chieftard,279easy, and ebr they actually played game nicely with many MANY different tanks and not ''just 4 another''.NO! They played over 10 and maybe even 15 different tanks.I watched tournament.
Just get real.Clan wars are joke and so are clan wars rewards.

Berbo #10 Posted 01 June 2020 - 06:54 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 34147 battles

View PostNaydenshaco, on 01 June 2020 - 06:41 PM, said:

First.You should be a little more respectful to your community and not ''bark'' on them.
Second.Talking about that ''2'' u are completely ignorant and wrong.Just look at war between 2 best clans from EU and RU.Oil and invil.When they banned chieftard,279easy, and ebr they actually played game nicely with many MANY different tanks and not ''just 4 another''.NO! They played over 10 and maybe even 15 different tanks.I watched tournament.
Just get real.Clan wars are joke and so are clan wars rewards.

I'm very respectful to the community. My goal is to elaborate often wrong first impression (from individuals who didn't watch or watch very little) where they (could) set expectations of many more who come here to read about it.
You would have to elaborate "barking" as I don't know what you mean by this, nor I'm sure on what part of my text above is this referring to. In any way, further clarification from your side is welcome.

Cheers!

Snoregasm2 #11 Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 37889 battles

View PostInginerChimist, on 01 June 2020 - 04:18 PM, said:

Yet you're literally in a clan whose name glories/copies a former WGL team, yet you show such ignorance and disdain for the best players on the server. The irony is astounding. 

Weak_man #12 Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9515 battles
  • [AMURG] AMURG

View PostBerbo, on 01 June 2020 - 06:34 PM, said:

Your totally entitled to an opinion of "mediocre" but by many standards it was quite good. Issues happen and we even had to work from homes and combine our work forces from several WG offices.

I hit today an EBR with FV4005 with Hesh and did 46 damage. What kind of materials are usen in EBR's, must be something much stronger than titan ?

20:37 Added after 2 minute
Congratulation to the winner. Didn't expect Fame to loose. Fame need to practice more before next finals.

nation22 #13 Posted 02 June 2020 - 05:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30780 battles
  • [GIVA] GIVA
Germans....what i say? Very good work, but without imagination. Congrats for winners, but FAME is the best team,anyway.

Simona2k #14 Posted 02 June 2020 - 09:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4596 battles
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
Congratulations

pun_xD #15 Posted 02 June 2020 - 10:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37572 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH
Is nobody going to mention the fact, that FAME and R4YD both lost 1 match? Yet somehow R4YD lost it early enough that it didnt matter. There should really be some sort of advantage for winner bracket instead of just being punished for not losing until the final.

Jumping_Turtle #16 Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:46 AM

General

• Player
  • 75319 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
Nice event, but it clearly shows there needs to be some nerfing of the Chieftains, 907, EBR and 279e

Edited by Jumping_Turtle, 02 June 2020 - 11:46 AM.

Weak_man #17 Posted 02 June 2020 - 01:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9515 battles
  • [AMURG] AMURG

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 02 June 2020 - 12:46 PM, said:

Nice event, but it clearly shows there needs to be some nerfing of the Chieftains, 907, EBR and 279e

This is not the main problem. Main problem is progetto 65, did you see how Fame won when they used them ? :popcorn:

Sturmi_0545 #18 Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44894 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB
next tournament, I'd like to see some restrictions in tank choice. do a tier VIII tournament, 10v10, tech tree tanks only, no premium ammo maybe, and only one tank per nation. this way, the eyes of the watching world (haha) would see a display of the game's tank/nation variety, and players watching could see some actual tactical skill in action. please consider this. I'd watch it. probably because I want to see some tryhards struggle with reality :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users