Update 1.9.1 Release General Feedback

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

StingingEyes #141 Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8420 battles

I have an enhancement/suggestion

If the idea is to allow new players to learn the game in an enjoyable and acheivable way perhaps limit the tiers.

SUGGESTION:

Once a player owns a Tier 6 tank, then Tier 1 is unavailable.  When they reach owning a Tier 8 tank, then Tier 1 and 2 are unavailable.  Have a Tier 10 tank and Tiers 1, 2 and 3 are unavailable.  This would mean that at least Tier 1 has less "seal clubbers" and so on.

Alternatively you could make it that once you have Tier 6, playing tier 1 will give you only 50% XP and 50% of credits.  In other words you can win but you can't profit too much at the expense of new starting players.

15:43 Added after 6 minute

View PostOperatorJack, on 26 June 2020 - 11:09 AM, said:

Hey,

I would love it if you reimplement team damage. I get constantly rammed or shot for no reason. Especially the ramming is annoying if you are aming. Just now I got pushed of a cliff and damaged my tank very badly for no apparent reason.

Please consider it.

I totally agree.  Being shot whilst playing distracts more than silly pings and chat comments.  I know I can switch it off for team, but knowing people are doing it is also a warning not to rely on that team member.  On = I am distracted, off = and I dont know who is a team player and who is not.

EArcee #142 Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7012 battles
  • [TR0D] TR0D

View PostStingingEyes, on 29 June 2020 - 04:37 PM, said:

I have an enhancement/suggestion

If the idea is to allow new players to learn the game in an enjoyable and acheivable way perhaps limit the tiers.

SUGGESTION:

Once a player owns a Tier 6 tank, then Tier 1 is unavailable.  When they reach owning a Tier 8 tank, then Tier 1 and 2 are unavailable.  Have a Tier 10 tank and Tiers 1, 2 and 3 are unavailable.  This would mean that at least Tier 1 has less "seal clubbers" and so on.

Alternatively you could make it that once you have Tier 6, playing tier 1 will give you only 50% XP and 50% of credits.  In other words you can win but you can't profit too much at the expense of new starting players.

15:43 Added after 6 minute

I totally agree.  Being shot whilst playing distracts more than silly pings and chat comments.  I know I can switch it off for team, but knowing people are doing it is also a warning not to rely on that team member.  On = I am distracted, off = and I dont know who is a team player and who is not.

I agree that new players should be protected from veterans one or should have some kind of advantage (I also like the idea of giving access to maps through training mode) . But I wouldn't like being kept away from tiers 1,2 and 3. There are some tanks I really like in thoses tiers (also premiums) and I like to use them once every while for fun. I wouldn't be able to play with my recruits as well. 

Besides, I don't really see the use of limiting the amount of xp and credit. It is already very significantly lower than other tiers. A higher tier player has no benefit in farming in thoses lower tiers. I'm not a good player and my stats are quite bad, yet whenever I play tier 1 to 4, my stats drop. I don't play low tier to farm or get better stats but just to have fun with my lower tier friends. 

steelfox1941 #143 Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 84488 battles
  • [U_4] U_4

Got a warnning :)

How noobish :)

GJ WOT staff :) , any clue about how to improve game ? NO ?

Be smart kids (new players) , don t  spend money on this game .

Ardy098 #144 Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11326 battles
  • [USAFC] USAFC

I have feedback for the current update

The worst thing to happen in recent updates is getting the "DAMAGE RECEIVED" sound effect when only modules such as the gun or tracks are damaged, there is nothing more annoying and infuriating than receiving this sound only to see that you have not taken any damage. I hate it and I'm probably not the only one who does, it makes me not want to play the game as much as I used to. Please change it back, if not then I hope there will be mods to fix this bad and unwanted change.

Edited by Ardy098, 02 July 2020 - 10:06 AM.

VelvetHUN #145 Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15271 battles

Dear War(gaming)!
Please finish my punishment!
I love Your company! This company is one off the best company  the whole world! 

Full filled highly qualified crew nembers with incredible abbilities!

I will spend all my money in your Premium shop! I promise! 

I have only one request! Please let me that enjoy the game! 

Thank You!!

Edited by VelvetHUN, 02 July 2020 - 09:56 AM.

SUICIDALLOK #146 Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13296 battles
  • [EUUN3] EUUN3
when the hell did teir6 arty get  HE ammuntion penetration and load time nerf, 30 sec reload time on hummels (hummels only has standard HE, NO GOLD AMMO OPTION) what the hell thats worse than most of teir 10 arty thankyou wargaming for killing arty off on low teirs with stealth nerfs and not telling players about it

WARLORD_N1 #147 Posted 03 July 2020 - 01:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15059 battles
  • [IRANI] IRANI

hi
I suggest wot can show in the garage monthly tanks from tank rewards.
This is to replace the display of tank rewards tanks with static and usual tanks We always see.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_001.jpg   591.26K

Edited by WARLORD_N1, 03 July 2020 - 01:14 PM.

_Dispossessed #148 Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11933 battles
General Feedback - Complaints "Big time" lol.

This game needs to slow down, Literally! Not just from adding stuff but also too simply start working on the mechanics and existing problems the game already has, such as the following;

1) Premium Ammo SPAM - I mean, seriously now..., Does any Tank Destroyer really need Gold rounds for penetrating??, oh I am sorry, I mean Premium Rounds???. It is a joke being in -1 match making, or worse even, -2 Match Making and your just completely spammed by premium rounds from +1 and +2 Match Maker players and tanks. This crapis just getting ridiculous... It was bad enough when 99.90% of all RU players spam it on the test servers, now it's all over the standard servers too.

There are people 3 marking Object 279E's with 35 Ap and 5 HE rounds. Not one premium rounds used.

So it goes to show, if you stop being lazy and learn to play, you don't need to spam it every game and vs all the bottom tier match making too.

Do you really need it and in so much quantity?
There are a couple of main reasons from what I can tell why people spam it....

1) To stat pad or to get their precious 3 MoE.

2) They want to win at all costs and they can simply afford too spam it, while f2p players can't.

3) They are too lazy to aim for weak spots - I mean, why aim for weak spots when you can just auto pen... right? :/

4) Bad Players Want to win, so they use it at the  top tier because that is the only way they think they can win, instead of learning the game mechanics

5) People like seal clubbing and do it just because it is available to do so in the game, and take every advantage possible, over any other player, ie, +1/+2 Match Making and Gold ammo = Enemy players have no chance to win. Especially newer players or people grinding stock tanks while free to play.... its like shooting fish in a barrel.

6) People are just sick and tired of RNG and spam premium ammo just because they... 1, want to hit where they shoot "Via faster shell velocity on some apcr rounds etc" or 2, because they want to pen the weak spots without the risk of bouncing even though their aiming at the said weak spots...

So Is this the future you want for World of Tanks,... By this, I mean;

Do you want Less and less free to play players and more and more pay to win players with full premium ammo load outs??.... What free to play players "and new players" would stick around for that..... your meant to encourage them to play and move up the lines, how can they do that when the pay2win players are just full premium ammo spamming and auto winning. It is no wonder so many players stay in tiers 1-5. They simply can't compete at the higher levels while being free to play players...

I am already sick of the amount of premium ammo spam on standard servers, and I carry no more than 9-10 premium rounds myself and use them strictly for +2 Match Making. I never use it vs -1 or worse,even -2 Match Making, Occasionally and sometimes vs the same tier heavies like the stupidly Overpowered Chrysler tank, or the vk100.01p then yes. But other than that, even most same tier games it is not needed. In fact most of the same tier games you will not need it!

Also There is simply NO need for any tank destroyers of any tier, to have to need any premium rounds. FACT!

I am even seeing players get 3800-4000+ damage, penning almost every shot with 48% win rates beating 52-55% win rate players purely because their tier 10 Mediums/Heavies out dpm'd their tier 8 / tier 9 counter parts while firing full premium rounds and having the better armour in the first place.

Games should NOT be won, by who ever has the top tier player spamming the most, if not - full premium rounds, PERIOD!

Is this the future you want for World of Tanks?

Just hope to be the top tier and spam premium rounds to win, and when bottom tier, just accept the fact that if the enemy team has more gold spammers "cough" premium round spammers than your team has, then the game is an instant loss and nothing you can do it, because they will just pen every shot and you won't.

How about you start by fixing these Big issues;

1) Remove all premium shells from TD's at every tier. No exceptions! Simple as that. They already have great penetration. No need to increase it any further or encourage players to use it just because it is available.

2) Limit Premium Ammo shells to a Maximum of 10 shells per tank, on all tanks, Lights, Mediums and Heavies.

3) Decrease the cost of premium shells so even free to play players can use them which is fair for everyone and NOT give only the BEST players "Who can afford to carry full premium ammo loadouts" the advantage just for being a better player, which only increases his advantage even further and nothing for the other player. This way, the actual skill of the player "Sometimes Rng" will determine the outcome of the fight or brawl.

This should help slow the game play down, make tanks harder to 3 mark, but at least those players who do 3 mark future tanks, actually earned them and not just red lined every game and spammed premium rounds vs lower tiers, then you will see great players using their ammo load outs wisely and correctly. Not just 40-48 premium rounds and 0-2 HE. Yeah gg.

4) Nerf tanks that have no frontal weak spots.
Ie Chrysler - Chrysler K, Object 279E.

5) Stop 3 arty per game. This is just ridiculous? You repair one stun, just to be stunned 2 more times within 3 seconds of it, and at the same time, after your first stun is negated, you get ammoracked, tracked, 3 dead crew members and an engine fire. Yeah Gg.

I am pretty sure if you made a poll and asked what would you like to see,

1) 3 Arty's in some games, and others have 0 arty.

Or

2) 1 Arty in every battle and that is every game. I am sure most people would pick 1 arty per game.

I mean as if premium ammo spam is not enough, who the hell wants to leave base, or go spot when there are 3 clickers waiting to completely annihilate your tank in 1 shot, and even if they don't, you get 12-15 seconds of stun, at least 1-2 crew members dead, your tracks blown off and either an engine fire or ammorack, or worse you GET BOTH!!!

This game is losing its fun factor because you are losing your way.... No-one wants more and more pointless and over powered premium vehicles, or decals to be added....

PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT GAME BALANCE, AND FIXES. SO THAT EVERYONE IS ON AN EQUAL PLAYING FIELD.

Then it is down to the players individual skill level of the game and how great their crew skills are to help them win. Not their ammo choice and Match Maker level, -2 or +2.

6) Increase all the standard AP shell velocity and decrease its dispersion values, while maintaining the dispersion values when using premium ammo like apcr / heat.

This way people would be happy using Ap again, because 1) Their shells travel faster meaning they can hit those dam ebrs better. Also any moving targets in general, and 2, if they had better accuracy than apcr or heat, you may find that people would use them more often than premium ammo, and you would see less people spamming it.

_Dispossessed #149 Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11933 battles

Old Meta;
Tank Destroyers, Like fv215b 183's or Wt Auf E100's dominating the meta while having 6 shells, and still great when it got nerfed to only 5 shells..,

Current Meta
Ebr 75 FL-10's, Lynx's, Ebr 90's and Ebr 105's, with Chieftains and Object 279E's thrown into the fray....

Future Meta
What ever Heavy or Medium tank, most likely mediums, that have the Highest "Gold Pen", I mean....Premium Pen, in its tier will be the new king.

After all - Armour means nothing when your -1 or -2 anyway... and being Premium Ammo spammed by the +1/+2 Match Maker players and Tanks just makes any Heavy tank player and their armour obsolete!!

So say goodbye to your long grinded, top tier heavy tanks, everyone will just be playing the highest premium ammo pen mediums for their flexibility, good turret armour, great view range and excellent camo, while every battle will be less than 5m combined with the 3 clicker match maker they introduced due to the amount of damage those sh1ters can lay down on you in a single shot...

Where is this game heading?? Into everyone's recycle bins? Unless your a pay2win player?

How great battles and carries with actual smart gameplay and use of the ammo loadout wisely,will end, and the new era rises, with everyone being A FULL PAY2WIN PLAYER BASE, FULL PREMIUM AMMO LOADOUT WITH ALL THE PREMIUM CONSUMABLES. Better be prepared to spend lots of money if you wish to be competitive, or enjoy it now while you can, and before it is too late.

Or you can go to a lower tier, run full premium ammo and do decent amount of damage and continue to be a free to play player. ... while owning newbies and people grinding stock tanks... GG Wargaming. Awesome game, becoming fully pay2win.

If you want to keep it competitive -

Make a tier 11 Match Maker, with all clan rewards vehicles that are available to the players that have them,  and all other tier 10 tanks and allow full gold ammo and consumables and make it only tier 10/11 match maker tanks vs tier 10/11 only and let all the pay2win players spam the hell out of each other. While not ruining the game for everyone else. Is it so hard to make the game balanced...

Tier 10 vs 10 no rewards vehicles.

Tier 11 vs 11 = All clan wars rewards vehicles included only.

Edited by _Dispossessed, 04 July 2020 - 09:42 AM.

SmegTheNoob #150 Posted 04 July 2020 - 11:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1296 battles

View Post_Dispossessed, on 03 July 2020 - 10:25 PM, said:

General Feedback - Complaints "Big time" lol.

This game needs to slow down, Literally! Not just from adding stuff but also too simply start working on the mechanics and existing problems the game already has, such as the following;

1) Premium Ammo SPAM - I mean, seriously now..., Does any Tank Destroyer really need Gold rounds for penetrating??, oh I am sorry, I mean Premium Rounds???. It is a joke being in -1 match making, or worse even, -2 Match Making and your just completely spammed by premium rounds from +1 and +2 Match Maker players and tanks. This crapis just getting ridiculous... It was bad enough when 99.90% of all RU players spam it on the test servers, now it's all over the standard servers too.

There are people 3 marking Object 279E's with 35 Ap and 5 HE rounds. Not one premium rounds used.

So it goes to show, if you stop being lazy and learn to play, you don't need to spam it every game and vs all the bottom tier match making too.

Do you really need it and in so much quantity?
There are a couple of main reasons from what I can tell why people spam it....

1) To stat pad or to get their precious 3 MoE.

2) They want to win at all costs and they can simply afford too spam it, while f2p players can't.

3) They are too lazy to aim for weak spots - I mean, why aim for weak spots when you can just auto pen... right? :/

4) Bad Players Want to win, so they use it at the top tier because that is the only way they think they can win, instead of learning the game mechanics

5) People like seal clubbing and do it just because it is available to do so in the game, and take every advantage possible, over any other player, ie, +1/+2 Match Making and Gold ammo = Enemy players have no chance to win. Especially newer players or people grinding stock tanks while free to play.... its like shooting fish in a barrel.

6) People are just sick and tired of RNG and spam premium ammo just because they... 1, want to hit where they shoot "Via faster shell velocity on some apcr rounds etc" or 2, because they want to pen the weak spots without the risk of bouncing even though their aiming at the said weak spots...

So Is this the future you want for World of Tanks,... By this, I mean;

Do you want Less and less free to play players and more and more pay to win players with full premium ammo load outs??.... What free to play players "and new players" would stick around for that..... your meant to encourage them to play and move up the lines, how can they do that when the pay2win players are just full premium ammo spamming and auto winning. It is no wonder so many players stay in tiers 1-5. They simply can't compete at the higher levels while being free to play players...

I am already sick of the amount of premium ammo spam on standard servers, and I carry no more than 9-10 premium rounds myself and use them strictly for +2 Match Making. I never use it vs -1 or worse,even -2 Match Making, Occasionally and sometimes vs the same tier heavies like the stupidly Overpowered Chrysler tank, or the vk100.01p then yes. But other than that, even most same tier games it is not needed. In fact most of the same tier games you will not need it!

Also There is simply NO need for any tank destroyers of any tier, to have to need any premium rounds. FACT!

I am even seeing players get 3800-4000+ damage, penning almost every shot with 48% win rates beating 52-55% win rate players purely because their tier 10 Mediums/Heavies out dpm'd their tier 8 / tier 9 counter parts while firing full premium rounds and having the better armour in the first place.

Games should NOT be won, by who ever has the top tier player spamming the most, if not - full premium rounds, PERIOD!

Is this the future you want for World of Tanks?

Just hope to be the top tier and spam premium rounds to win, and when bottom tier, just accept the fact that if the enemy team has more gold spammers "cough" premium round spammers than your team has, then the game is an instant loss and nothing you can do it, because they will just pen every shot and you won't.

How about you start by fixing these Big issues;

1) Remove all premium shells from TD's at every tier. No exceptions! Simple as that. They already have great penetration. No need to increase it any further or encourage players to use it just because it is available.

2) Limit Premium Ammo shells to a Maximum of 10 shells per tank, on all tanks, Lights, Mediums and Heavies.

3) Decrease the cost of premium shells so even free to play players can use them which is fair for everyone and NOT give only the BEST players "Who can afford to carry full premium ammo loadouts" the advantage just for being a better player, which only increases his advantage even further and nothing for the other player. This way, the actual skill of the player "Sometimes Rng" will determine the outcome of the fight or brawl.

This should help slow the game play down, make tanks harder to 3 mark, but at least those players who do 3 mark future tanks, actually earned them and not just red lined every game and spammed premium rounds vs lower tiers, then you will see great players using their ammo load outs wisely and correctly. Not just 40-48 premium rounds and 0-2 HE. Yeah gg.

4) Nerf tanks that have no frontal weak spots.
Ie Chrysler - Chrysler K, Object 279E.

5) Stop 3 arty per game. This is just ridiculous? You repair one stun, just to be stunned 2 more times within 3 seconds of it, and at the same time, after your first stun is negated, you get ammoracked, tracked, 3 dead crew members and an engine fire. Yeah Gg.

I am pretty sure if you made a poll and asked what would you like to see,

1) 3 Arty's in some games, and others have 0 arty.

Or

2) 1 Arty in every battle and that is every game. I am sure most people would pick 1 arty per game.

I mean as if premium ammo spam is not enough, who the hell wants to leave base, or go spot when there are 3 clickers waiting to completely annihilate your tank in 1 shot, and even if they don't, you get 12-15 seconds of stun, at least 1-2 crew members dead, your tracks blown off and either an engine fire or ammorack, or worse you GET BOTH!!!

This game is losing its fun factor because you are losing your way.... No-one wants more and more pointless and over powered premium vehicles, or decals to be added....

PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT GAME BALANCE, AND FIXES. SO THAT EVERYONE IS ON AN EQUAL PLAYING FIELD.

Then it is down to the players individual skill level of the game and how great their crew skills are to help them win. Not their ammo choice and Match Maker level, -2 or +2.

6) Increase all the standard AP shell velocity and decrease its dispersion values, while maintaining the dispersion values when using premium ammo like apcr / heat.

This way people would be happy using Ap again, because 1) Their shells travel faster meaning they can hit those dam ebrs better. Also any moving targets in general, and 2, if they had better accuracy than apcr or heat, you may find that people would use them more often than premium ammo, and you would see less people spamming it.

Exactly what this guy says.

The bane of this game has to be gold round spam.

I don't care, Wargaming, that you call them "special shells".

They will always be referred to as "gold rounds".

Gold spam is the most hated aspect of your game, yet you NEVER do anything about it.

Far too many times, I am bottom tier in a tank with very little armour.

What happens, the first enemy tank you come across is top tier, and, bang, I am spammed with gold ammo that this joker has just loaded in from the start.

They take no consideration as to what tank they are facing. They just load the gold and spam it at the first tank they see.

Also what this guy says about 3 arty per game.

[content removed]

Oh and I have noticed that 90% of the time, it is open maps that I get 3 arty games in.

I would be happy if you have to make it 1 arty in every game.

I would go on about the matchmaker, but that is another topic that you have done nothing to effectively improve it.

Recently I played 20 straight games one after another in the tier 5 AMX ELC.

Out of those 20 games, I was bottom tier in 16 of them.

Out of the 4 games where I was top tier, 3 games were all tier 5 games.

So yes, Wargaming, your matchmaker is garbage.

Inappropriate use of words.

Post edited.

~MaxandChloe4ever, Forum Moderator

Edited by MaxandChloe4ever, 06 July 2020 - 04:25 AM.

EArcee #151 Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7012 battles
  • [TR0D] TR0D

I can't belive you expect us to pay in order to put the progressive decals we earned on every season style of our tanks...?

Come on? It's ridiculous? When you unlock a progressive decal you get one free and need to use gold to get the two others so you can display in every battle? That's a shame....

Gremlin182 #152 Posted 07 July 2020 - 06:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64598 battles

What if any change did you make to the way Camo paint works in the game because none of the programs to swap camo paint work any more.

One works partially but crashes the game frequently so not worth using.

At one time we couldn't swap camo paint so all I did was buy it for premiums and a few tanks I would definitely keep.

Once you allowed us to move the paint I bought a lot more and I won a lot of special finishes too.

Now you seem to want us to either buy it for every tank we own which is not going to happen or move them manually and that would be a pain.

Aslains modpack is up to version 12 just because of the changes you made in this patch and we are still not back to everything working.

Whatever you are doing either stop it or stop doing it so frequently.

Or help the modding community out they do make your game more interesting and improve on it.

The other option would be to put camo switching into the game files.

Now I am off to remove the camo switching mod because I have had 4 crashes in the last hour which is 4 more than I have had this year.

Edited by Gremlin182, 07 July 2020 - 06:52 PM.

Potato_King_E301 #153 Posted 08 July 2020 - 05:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24987 battles
  • [ERORZ] ERORZ

hi guys

excellents game but there are a few flaws

the RNG system seems to have faults because at close range its possible to totally miss the target although you aim and can not miss there is a imaginary force field protecting certain players (multiple hits will all bounce or just miss no matter what). yet other players will easily destroy your tank? maybe this needs addressing. for about 5 days this game seemed like it favoured certain players and was rigged with no way to win unless your matched with these players

the berlin video was very well made and helpful also. perhaps introduce some tutorial videos for other maps too with suggestions. its so boring when your entire team hides in the same corner waiting to get destroyed fast. makes it even worse when players are abusive (not talking about general sweardoms either! lol)

ban waves are good but as soon as ban waves are initiated the same players are back with other accounts using mods again. it ruins the game a lot sometimes. maybe do away with the RNG system and implement something to imitate wind ie, invisible bounding boxes around trees and slightly offset to compensate for wind effect dependant on what way the tree wind is going. use the RNG processing power to clean up the game a bit ;)

lately it feels like the anniversary even has been ruined by cheaters and some general bad players intent on making there team mates die fast by pushing them to die. but most times especially at night the games are fun and players are cool even if the games are losses sometimes

the last tank reward was totally impossible to do due to cheats and general morons yet people who buy premium days or new players trying to earn there first premium tank suffer and lose out. this doesn't seem very fair. loving the events most times though thanks wargaming guys and most of you players too for making this game fun

good luck in battle everyone ;)

Golza #154 Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 47764 battles
  • [VTEPS] VTEPS
With the current micropatch can't run the game, it crashes at the login even in safe mode

AnInnocentKitten #155 Posted 10 July 2020 - 04:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21230 battles
  • [AWSM] AWSM

Tripple Arty on Sandriver...

sandriver-3-arty.PNG

FIX. YOUR. GODAMN. GAME!

Fast_And_Curious #156 Posted Yesterday, 11:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24631 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M
is there any change to add a convert/trade option for blueprint fragments? universals->national or vice-versa? 

EArcee #157 Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7012 battles
  • [TR0D] TR0D

I have a minor problem that, in my oppinion, kinda kills the immersion. 

Female voices... I don't know if it's the case for every nation, but the french and english (british) voices are pretty bad...

The english voice seems to have been recorded not to far from someone who was napping, so the person who had to read the text tried to simulate yelling, but by making the less noise possible (in order not to wake up the guys napping in the other room). 

Then, when it comes to the french voice... like wow... I'm french and that the same voice my aunt would try to have in order to sound ridiculous... 

Anyway, both voices sound very forced and akward,, like I said it's a minor problem but it seems like it could be fixed pretty easily since there aren't that many sentences to re-record.

VelvetHUN #158 Posted Today, 01:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15271 battles

Dear War(gaming?)!

Please give us the possibiliy that we can sell the boosters!

I have 300+ and I dont need these!
Because when I tried to use You are set my RNG and MMs to totally crazy!

Thank You!!

You Are The Best of The Best!

Also tagged with 1.9.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users