• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

fuchsie_ #1 Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7358 battles
  • [RHID] RHID

i want a racoon and a fox symbol/decor

i mean, we have alot symbols, we have more then 3 birds, 2 tigers and animals i dont even know? whatever, im missing a fox symbol, smn told me, it could make people upset cuz of ''historycal'' problems, but, we already have ''historycal'' stuff ingame, so i dont rly see a problem in that way..

anyway, i would be rly happy, if we could get more customizations options, mostly camo and a FOX SYMBOL :3

oh, and i was discuz. about anime camo in discord ~ dont rly get it, why we hasnt some in wot, i mean wotBLITZ has even anime tanks, and the ''reason'' that we want keep wot ''historycal'' is kinda dumb, i mean, just look ingame, what ya can got for event camos rn.

xx984 #2 Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:44 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68832 battles
didn't we get one with the Chinese new year emblems? i know we got a bunch of animal ones with that. 

The_Naa #3 Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 12371 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postxx984, on 03 June 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

didn't we get one with the Chinese new year emblems? i know we got a bunch of animal ones with that. 

You mean this?

i also have this. :hiding:

Spoiler

xx984 #4 Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68832 battles

View PostThe_Naa, on 03 June 2020 - 11:14 AM, said:

You mean this?

i also have this. :hiding:

Spoiler

No i mean't these ones but just checked and doesn't even seem to be one anyway, was wrong. 

_SpartanWarrior_ #5 Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40164 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
I want fox emblems but not anime,get mods for anime.

The_Naa #6 Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 12371 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postxx984, on 03 June 2020 - 12:38 PM, said:

No i mean't these ones but just checked and doesn't even seem to be one anyway, was wrong. 

oh right. i do have them but they are not as kawaii as the Neko. :3

11:47 Added after 0 minute

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 03 June 2020 - 12:45 PM, said:

fuchsie_ #7 Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7358 battles
  • [RHID] RHID

boy, truly thats ur problem, u have to accept others opinion aswell ~ goddam, how would it hinder you at playing the game, when they were anime camos and eblems? xD??

22:41 Added after 1 minute

View Postxx984, on 03 June 2020 - 12:38 PM, said:

exactly, ik them, but 1. there are no foxes/ and other nice animals

2. they are not ''normal'' buyable, like others

3. the collours doesnt rly match with most camos anyway xd

and yah, truly i would like the anime emblems aswell xd :3

Edited by fuchsie_, 04 June 2020 - 11:42 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #8 Posted 05 June 2020 - 12:26 AM

Bartender

• 19784 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postfuchsie_, on 03 June 2020 - 09:57 AM, said:

oh, and i was discuz. about anime camo in discord ~ dont rly get it, why we hasnt some in wot, i mean wotBLITZ has even anime tanks, and the ''reason'' that we want keep wot ''historycal'' is kinda dumb, i mean, just look ingame, what ya can got for event camos rn.

WoT Already has plenty of unhistorical camouflage and whatnot, but personally the point is more I don't agree with adding more of the stuff. The less of the dumb unhistorical patterns the better, though WG Surely doesn't appear to intend to put on the brakes anytime soon. When it comes to tanks specifically, once you start putting in a tank from an anime or something, you open the floodgates for a bunch of more fictional stuff (there is a bit of a difference IMO Between fake but based in reality, than something completely fictional for an alternate universe or something).

Aye, maybe I could accept something like a 2D Style for the Pz. IV Much like the GuP Panzer on WoT Console, but where do you draw the line before people start asking for waifus plastered on tanks like we see with a significant portion of the anime tank mods. Even as a weeb, that stuff just looks.. absurd.

Also, we did get some anime emblems awhile back, see below:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/anime-day-april-2020/

Balc0ra #9 Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:24 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77836 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postfuchsie_, on 03 June 2020 - 09:57 AM, said:

That's because the anime tanks and skins from that series was limited to blitz via a contract that did not include WOT PC. Same as the SEA WOT server had tanks from Valkyria Chronicles on PC. But again, the contract prevented them from leaving that server.

So if you want anime stuff, you gotta wait for WG to make some deals or be approached by studios for it. As they won't add it "because of reasons" with no contract. As WG did make a renewal of the Arpeggio of Blue Steel contract for WOWS back in January for those ships and the dock to make a new appearance.

fuchsie_ #10 Posted 06 June 2020 - 04:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7358 battles
  • [RHID] RHID

View PostBalc0ra, on 05 June 2020 - 01:24 AM, said:

That's because the anime tanks and skins from that series was limited to blitz via a contract that did not include WOT PC. Same as the SEA WOT server had tanks from Valkyria Chronicles on PC. But again, the contract prevented them from leaving that server.

So if you want anime stuff, you gotta wait for WG to make some deals or be approached by studios for it. As they won't add it "because of reasons" with no contract. As WG did make a renewal of the Arpeggio of Blue Steel contract for WOWS back in January for those ships and the dock to make a new appearance.

finally someone who got the problem ~ thx for info

03:07 Added after 2 minute

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 05 June 2020 - 12:26 AM, said:

WoT Already has plenty of unhistorical camouflage and whatnot, but personally the point is more I don't agree with adding more of the stuff. The less of the dumb unhistorical patterns the better, though WG Surely doesn't appear to intend to put on the brakes anytime soon. When it comes to tanks specifically, once you start putting in a tank from an anime or something, you open the floodgates for a bunch of more fictional stuff (there is a bit of a difference IMO Between fake but based in reality, than something completely fictional for an alternate universe or something).

Aye, maybe I could accept something like a 2D Style for the Pz. IV Much like the GuP Panzer on WoT Console, but where do you draw the line before people start asking for waifus plastered on tanks like we see with a significant portion of the anime tank mods. Even as a weeb, that stuff just looks.. absurd.

Also, we did get some anime emblems awhile back, see below:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/anime-day-april-2020/

actually ik what you mean, but Wargaming has a truly good design team, and i belive they could do smth good anyways, aaaand yah, the ''anime emblem pack'' was kinda poor, poor in way from the quality and the stuff u got for the money

xx984 #11 Posted 06 June 2020 - 09:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68832 battles

View Postfuchsie_, on 04 June 2020 - 10:39 PM, said:

they will probably be available again next year, Who knows maybe there will be a fox one then too :P

qpranger #12 Posted 06 June 2020 - 11:12 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
I refuse to play WOT again until I get a hamster decal.

fuchsie_ #13 Posted 07 June 2020 - 09:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7358 battles
  • [RHID] RHID

View Postxx984, on 06 June 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

they will probably be available again next year, Who knows maybe there will be a fox one then too :P

nah, next China newyeahr is an Buffalo ~ no fox for us

08:14 Added after 0 minute

View Postqpranger, on 06 June 2020 - 11:12 PM, said:

I refuse to play WOT again until I get a hamster decal.

i feel your pain alot ._. xd

_SpartanWarrior_ #14 Posted 07 June 2020 - 06:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40164 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

View Postfuchsie_, on 04 June 2020 - 04:39 PM, said:

boy, truly thats ur problem, u have to accept others opinion aswell ~ goddam, how would it hinder you at playing the game, when they were anime camos and eblems? xD??

22:41 Added after 1 minute

exactly, ik them, but 1. there are no foxes/ and other nice animals

3. the collours doesnt rly match with most camos anyway xd

and yah, truly i would like the anime emblems aswell xd :3

Bro please get glasses next time, i said that I WANT fox emblems&symbols,not that i dont want. For anime---why put anime in ww2 "realistic" game? I ofc do accept others opinions and respect them,but i have mine too. so yeah its not my problem,its my opinion.

xx984 #15 Posted 08 June 2020 - 01:18 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68832 battles

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 07 June 2020 - 05:37 PM, said:

Bro please get glasses next time, i said that I WANT fox emblems&symbols,not that i dont want. For anime---why put anime in ww2 "realistic" game? I ofc do accept others opinions and respect them,but i have mine too. so yeah its not my problem,its my opinion.

WoT has never been a WW2 'Realistic' game though to be fair. 

NekoPuffer_PPP #16 Posted 08 June 2020 - 02:25 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 37087 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 07 June 2020 - 06:37 PM, said:

why put anime in ww2 "realistic" game?

Why put a Sabaton-themed tank in the game?

Why put Santa Claus as a crew member in the game?

Why put Community Contributor crew members in the game?

Why put Horsehead masks, RNGesus, Deer heads, etc. as crew skins in the game?

Is anime some sort of extra-special category of stuff and things which differ oh-so-greatly from the above???

Please...have some sense.

Also, this:

View Postxx984, on 08 June 2020 - 01:18 AM, said:

WoT has never been a WW2 'Realistic' game though to be fair. 

Furthermore:

Just because you don't wanna use emblems of a certain theme on your tanks, doesn't mean others should not be allowed to. What a primitive thing to say.

Btw, OP: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/anime-day-april-2020/

Guess we'll have to wait until next April the 15th...unless 2020 decides to kill us all in the meantime.

_SpartanWarrior_ #17 Posted 08 June 2020 - 06:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40164 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 07 June 2020 - 07:25 PM, said:

Why put a Sabaton-themed tank in the game?

Why put Santa Claus as a crew member in the game?

Why put Community Contributor crew members in the game?

Why put Horsehead masks, RNGesus, Deer heads, etc. as crew skins in the game?

Is anime some sort of extra-special category of stuff and things which differ oh-so-greatly from the above???

Please...have some sense.

Also, this:

Furthermore:

Just because you don't wanna use emblems of a certain theme on your tanks, doesn't mean others should not be allowed to. What a primitive thing to say.

Btw, OP: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/anime-day-april-2020/

Guess we'll have to wait until next April the 15th...unless 2020 decides to kill us all in the meantime.

Alrighty alright, but i dont give you a point for 1 thing.

"Just because you don't wanna use emblems of a certain theme on your tanks, doesn't mean others should not be allowed to. What a primitive thing to say."

I said that I don't want anime,i did not say that it should not be added. Yes indeed i did say "get mods for anime", but that does not exactly mean "No no wg should not add anime that is disallowed by me!"

Why i said i dont want anime is because anime is mostly korean/japanese/chinese,and we got ebrs in game. I dont want it to become tokyo driftanime :)

moenie #18 Posted 08 June 2020 - 06:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21262 battles

More animal symbols / emblems variety would be nice.

Anime stuff is always welcome by me but I hope they would be styles/emblems/inscriptions rather than actual tanks like the "NAMELESS" on the SEA server (which was extremely broken btw). 

Most of the anime stuff is from deals with studios etc.. (Arp for example in WoWS)

I don't think WG go out of their way to obtain these, more like studios would approach WG.

This is usually as a promotional thing to attract customers for both products, WoT blitz is a mobile app mainly so I assume anime in that is mobile based as a cross promotion.

Wargaming did offer help with GuP on tank information and the Chieftain did an interview with one of the creators at Bovington as well as lend his knowledge for the film.

Edited by moenie, 08 June 2020 - 07:09 PM.

The_Naa #19 Posted 08 June 2020 - 08:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 12371 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

nah, cant do with mods. i need people to see i like anime.

if i use a mod for it, you dont see it. thats the point

fuchsie_ #20 Posted 11 June 2020 - 12:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7358 battles
  • [RHID] RHID

Even though i got some people, and mostly people who agree on the topic, do we even have a piece of influance on WG?

Do they read that, and may take ideas from here, or is this just nonimportant for them? xD

i mean, i just feel pretty uselles here .__. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users