Bonds missing or it`s just me

bonds

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

the_nebuchadnezzar #1 Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 58050 battles

So, yesterday, I`ve noticed something odd: the 25 bonds you get from completing stages in Battle Pass don`t show under the battle results, where the credits and XP it`s shown. Now, I think they should be displayed there, or I`m just wrong. Do the bonds (that are shown on the left side of the battle results, along with other missions progress) count or they don`t?!
Here is the screen-shot to understand it better.

https://ibb.co/Jj6wcSr

Thing is, I`ve sent a ticket to support and their answer is, well, confusing. I don`t know if they agree it`s a glitch or this is how things should work (english it`s not my first language so I may be the one to blame). I will put their replay here, maybe someone could explain this to me. 

SOLVED

Hello the_nebuchadnezzar​,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Player Support.

I am sorry for this inconvenience, but do not worry, I will do my best to help you.

In your case, take note that we do not provide this manually on our end,

Nevertheless, please don’t think we don’t care about these uncomfortable situations. As a matter of a fact, we do care greatly about your well-being and satisfaction while playing our games, but unfortunately we cannot take any actions in this case.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Have a nice day and fun on the battlefield!“.

Kind regards,

eldrak #2 Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54666 battles
  • [GR-W] GR-W
Perhaps they allow some self medication during working hours for their employees as a coping mechanism?

Kdingo #3 Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:04 PM

General

• Player
  • 33292 battles
those support replies are disgustingly over appreciative and "understanding".
I mean i get it they want to make people feel good but this amount of fake care is just cringe.

xx984 #4 Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68832 battles

i took them all 

as for the question.

I'm pretty sure they count for daily missions (as in show up on the results) but don't for the battle pass, (similar to how ones for personal mission rewards dont show) don't quote me on that though, may be wrong. 

Test it next time incase. take a screenshot before the battle you will complete the stage with. and then take one after the battle and compare. 

Edited by xx984, 04 June 2020 - 12:14 PM.

UserZer00 #5 Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14971 battles
Are you sure you contacted the support group?

It seems more like the sales guy from Pretty Woman or stereotipical Indian servants have invaded WG offices.

aps1 #6 Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30794 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

I wouldn’t bother sending a ticket. I had nearly 5 k go missing a few weeks ago and sent numerous tickets but guess what ! Bot reply’s then closed the ticket as resolved, hey hi it’s just a game !

edit.  just reached level 81 on battle pass and the 250 bonds from Level 80 did not add

Edited by aps1, 04 June 2020 - 08:32 PM.

Also tagged with bonds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users