Odd Garage Glitch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DribbleJoy #1 Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10336 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

At first I though I was seeing a screen flicker, just a single frame off or something, but I would be in the garage and the display would shift. Once every 30 secs or so. The tank selection would seem to move but in a way that wasn't obvious.

Then I noticed that what was happening was some sort of reset, if you scrolled the tank selection window, when the flicker came, the window would move back so the selected tank was in the centre. Choose another tank, scroll the window, and it resets back to the newly selected vehicle.

What more concerning is that when this has happened while in a clan advance, the 'Do you wish to leave the detachment?' window pops up, as if you've hit Exit or something.

Anyone had this or any idea what might be up.

No mods.

Edited by DribbleJoy, 04 June 2020 - 09:03 PM.

jack_timber #2 Posted 05 June 2020 - 08:43 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45378 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Confirmed, there is 'something' going on with the tank carousel.

When I first noticed it, a few days ago, I likened it to a corner of the eye thing, something is happening but never quite see it, flickering etc.

Don't know what it is but there is a glitch.

When it first occurred I thought it was me seeing things.

Kabacus #3 Posted 19 June 2020 - 08:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13167 battles
  • [ALTI] ALTI

I am also getting this. Every 30 seconds or so the garage "refreshes" and the carousel is re-centred on the selected tank.  Annoying when you have scrolled 50 tanks away.  I have also found when listing missions, the mission list is "refreshed" and displays from the top of the mission list again.

I have uninstalled Wot, the game center deleted the associated folders as well as the ones located in the roaming appdata profile and ProgramData.  I have uninstalled my GFX driver with DDU and installed the latest ones and it still happens (RTX 2070 Super). I have checked for background processes, paused AV, checked for focus stealers to no avail. It is only a little thing but it is wrecking my head :)

If I get to the bottom of it I shall post here.

*EDIT*

Rolling back my Nvidia drivers to 442.74 (March) after another DDU has sorted the carousel but the mission list is still playing up

Edited by Kabacus, 20 June 2020 - 12:13 AM.

Corelogix #4 Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9440 battles

I noticed the same in the garage. When i hover the mouse over my tanks the screen flickers a little.

In the garage the game isn't using the max hz but 59hz instead. In game option is set at 144hz.

I just got a new monitor a MSI Optix G271 (144hz) which can show me the hz it's using in real time.

The garage isn't 120fps / 140fps but 59hz, when i start a battle it goes 120fps / 140fps, after

the battle when i return to the garage it's at 59hz again.

My graphics card is a AMD Radeon RX 5700 with AMD Chill set at min 120 fps and max 140 fps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users