Looking for app beta testers - voice activated assistant app

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

flushedmonkey #1 Posted 07 June 2020 - 10:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13 battles

Hi,

We've developed a voice activated assistant app for Android and we're looking for a small number of beta testers to provide feedback. Please let me know if this is an inappropriate request for this forum and I'll remove it.

'We' are a couple of gamers consisting of my mate who came up with the idea and myself who wrote the app. Full disclosure... my mate plays WOT a lot but I'm terrible at it, sorry.

The app is called MotherWOT (as in Mother, the computer from the Nostromo) and is pretty simple in terms of a concept. The idea is that you call out the short name of a tank while playing the game and the app reads back stats on the tank. It's very similar to existing assistant apps but voice activated so you don't have to look away from the game. The app is free for tiers 1-5 and tiers 6-10 activation is a paid in-app purchase. The data feed for the app is currently the standard EU feed so it's you can't choose the console specific feeds yet.

If you'd like to be a beta tester please contact me letting me know how much you play. We're simply looking for feedback as to whether it's useful, makes sense, could be improved and so on.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by flushedmonkey, 07 June 2020 - 10:38 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users