Unacceptance need fastest fix ASAP as possible WG plz

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

chainreact0r #1 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36701 battles

In the light of all the threads about rigged mm, rigged rng, pay to get 60%wr, comfortability rating and what not, opened by players of a certain skill level, i have a question which i am afraid it will put me in the same category as those specimens. Anyway, here goes nothing.

Is it just me, or has the wave of stay at home *edited* hit the virtual world of tanks with a new pandemic called "HE Spam"? It certainly feels like the is more HE ammo being shot at high tiers than ever before. 

The usual suspects are potato 60TP and E-100 players who seem like they grinded those tanks specifically because of the strong HE. However, very often lower caliber guns spam it as well, even preloading it. I've seen Maus, badger, 277, conq all arrive at the brawl corner and first shot is HE.

What's even funnier is that "[content removed]" is painfully real and many bots will remember they have a 3 key when they see someone else use it, thus increasing the HE spam even further. They also seem to fail to copy popular streamers who bring 0-3 HE shells in most of their tanks, and they usually have at least 10. 

Now HE spam is far from a valid tactic, and the *edited* usualy do 1k damage at most, and more or less lose the game for their team. The problem is that the game is unplayable for decent people fighting the special people. If you side scrape perfectly, you lose 300hp and if you play passively, some monkey will overpeak, lose 50% of his hitpoints and still shoot you for 300.

It's always the steve with his slow heavy with a 130mm+ calibre gun that does it. Also, before you start accusing that i am playing broken chieftain and 279, i want to make it clear that i am not talking about those tanks. I accepted long ago the fact that the game is filled with weakspot-clueless jealous bitches. I am getting HE spammed in tanks like patton, 277, 260, 430u etc. Now maybe it makes sense against the 430u cause the armor is a bit busted, but on the other tanks there is no excuse, since they have sensible weakspots even for normal ammo. 

Is it just me?

Removed more profanity.

~MaxandChloe4ever, Fourm Moderator

Edited by MaxandChloe4ever, 10 June 2020 - 02:42 PM.
Post edited due to profanity

Kdingo #2 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:10 PM

General

• Player
  • 33292 battles

HE spam is just a natural outcome of having people learn in low/mid tier that derp guns = profit.

If you teach people when they are small that this idiocy works they will sure as hell keep doing it when they mature.

Imo the whole derp crap needs a rework, kv2 still the only real balanced among the derps given that it sacrifices anything in exchange for armor ignoring badaboom. But on all other tanks its either for trolling purpose or people being lazy as hell. I have already seen people run the derp on pershings, cause apparently aiming and penetrating is what boomers do, the cool kids just lob he at each other till one dies.

Isharial #3 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:17 PM

Major

• Player
  • 26621 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

if you weren't insulting them calling them "windowlickers" and "specials", maybe you might get some more informative posts from people who actually do that, but, I doubt you will now..

Are you really questioning why people with high calibre guns are firing high calibre HE? (and pretty much everyone knows the answer to that one) or just that they are firing it at you "ruining" your precious hulldown spot? (and thus, chose the right option given the circumstances)

a sensible weakspot is also entirely opinionated. remember that not everyone has a decent 2k+ gaming rig, decent internet, or may even play on an outdated laptop from 2008 which barely runs minimum. the lowest graphics settings look like Minecraft, so ofcourse those players wont be firing at your "sensible weakspots"

it does seem a bit too much "Mememememe", and not really about asking why they do it...

mgns #4 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 44721 battles

"asap as possible"

on the double!

jabster #5 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12855 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postchainreact0r, on 09 June 2020 - 02:03 PM, said:

In the light of all the threads about rigged mm, rigged rng, pay to get 60%wr, comfortability rating and what not, opened by players of a certain skill level, i have a question which i am afraid it will put me in the same category as those specimens. Anyway, here goes nothing.

Is it just me, or has the wave of stay at home covidiots hit the virtual world of tanks with a new pandemic called "HE Spam"? It certainly feels like the is more HE ammo being shot at high tiers than ever before. 

The usual suspects are potato 60TP and E-100 players who seem like they grinded those tanks specifically because of the strong HE. However, very often lower caliber guns spam it as well, even preloading it. I've seen Maus, badger, 277, conq all arrive at the brawl corner and first shot is HE.

What's even funnier is that "monkey see monkey do" is painfully real and many bots will remember they have a 3 key when they see someone else use it, thus increasing the HE spam even further. They also seem to fail to copy popular streamers who bring 0-3 HE shells in most of their tanks, and they usually have at least 10. 

Now HE spam is far from a valid tactic, and the windowlickers usualy do 1k damage at most, and more or less lose the game for their team. The problem is that the game is unplayable for decent people fighting the special people. If you side scrape perfectly, you lose 300hp and if you play passively, some monkey will overpeak, lose 50% of his hitpoints and still shoot you for 300.

It's always the steve with his slow heavy with a 130mm+ calibre gun that does it. Also, before you start accusing that i am playing broken chieftain and 279, i want to make it clear that i am not talking about those tanks. I accepted long ago the fact that the game is filled with weakspot-clueless jealous bitches. I am getting HE spammed in tanks like patton, 277, 260, 430u etc. Now maybe it makes sense against the 430u cause the armor is a bit busted, but on the other tanks there is no excuse, since they have sensible weakspots even for normal ammo. 

Is it just me?

Is it just you that links their stats in a game of pixel tanks to intelligence, probably not unfortunately.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37251 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postchainreact0r, on 09 June 2020 - 03:03 PM, said:

The problem is that the game is unplayable for decent people fighting the special people. If you side scrape perfectly, you lose 300hp and if you play passively, some monkey will overpeak, lose 50% of his hitpoints and still shoot you for 300.

If they fired AP and it would have bounced then by firing HE they made the correct ammo choice. 

Maybe you should stop sitting there if you know they're firing HE at you?

jabster #7 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12855 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostIsharial, on 09 June 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

if you weren't insulting them calling them "windowlickers" and "specials", maybe you might get some more informative posts from people who actually do that, but, I doubt you will now..

Are you really questioning why people with high calibre guns are firing high calibre HE? (and pretty much everyone knows the answer to that one) or just that they are firing it at you "ruining" your precious hulldown spot? (and thus, chose the right option given the circumstances)

a sensible weakspot is also entirely opinionated. remember that not everyone has a decent 2k+ gaming rig, decent internet, or may even play on an outdated laptop from 2008 which barely runs minimum. the lowest graphics settings look like Minecraft, so ofcourse those players wont be firing at your "sensible weakspots"

it does seem a bit too much "Mememememe", and not really about asking why they do it...

Let’s be honest here the OP hardly comes across as the sharpest tool in the box. Admittedly they do come across as one of those words.

Kdingo #8 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:24 PM

General

• Player
  • 33292 battles

View Postjabster, on 09 June 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:

Is it just you that links their stats in a game of pixel tanks to intelligence, probably not unfortunately.

What are you talking about, wn8 always reflects someones iq. The big reason why people reroll to get a higher IQ in real life.

On a side note i would love someone adding his wn8/stats to his resume when applying to a job.

The_Naa #9 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 12253 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

HE is budget APCR/HEAT. if you play your tanks in hulldown positions and people that come there to fight you, they know there is going to be a hulldown tank there waiting for them there and they are stating right from the start that they are having none of that. so they will shoot HE at you so you would go away. i only wish that the HE changes would have taken effect so that i could do reliable damage with any gun if i see a hull down tank.

the only fix ASAP is to get the HE changes that were planned to make HE deal set amount of damage every time you shoot something with it regardless where it hits and what is the caliber.

OR

add weakspots on top of the tanks turrets. none of that broken IS-7 turret's. should be more like the balanced WZ-111 5A and 113.

TheJ4ckal #10 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5558 battles

You really are whining about something that is allowed in the game. Besides, dont all "pros" on here moan about not being able to pen broken tanks? Pen is everything?

You complain about HE from inferior players to you. Yet you dont complain about the experienced players who sit at the back and dont help their team, waiting for half of them to die before pressing the W ke,y to just mop up some easy damage with no regard as to whether the team win or not.

Why is this forum just becoming a whiney winge fest?

Balc0ra #11 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77816 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

HE shells on high caliber guns can be a valid tool. As I use it to cripple a tank to kill it's crew or modules before I push on it. As when Eagle eye says they are crippled. I push with AP instead. But others ofc just sit and do damage with it. As they have half the caliber as HE pen, and 950 alpha. So the Borsig has 10 more HE pen and 60 more alpha on a non-dedicated derp gun, vs the O-NI and his 15cm derp gun. Or the JgPz E100 HE shell that is the old gold Type 5 HE shell with 85 pen and 1400 alpha vs the current Type 5 derp. That's always been my issue with it, that there is no gap vs derp and non-derp on most high calibers.

But as seen during the HE sandbox change. Steve made his feedback heard on the High HE HT guns etc. And they also came here to argue with others here in all the HE topics during sandbox. They were clear that the HE shells on the E100 should not be changed. And WG took notice. Not just of the derp lovers, but by Steve too.

Edited by Balc0ra, 09 June 2020 - 03:32 PM.

Miepie #12 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 6393 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKdingo, on 09 June 2020 - 03:24 PM, said:

What are you talking about, wn8 always reflects someones iq. The big reason why people reroll to get a higher IQ in real life.

On a side note i would love someone adding his wn8/stats to his resume when applying to a job.

To be fair, nearly every Human Resources person I have ever encountered is so completely clueless that if you write down "Computer skills: I have a certified WN8 of 500+" they would nod and go "ooooh, that is impressive". :D:popcorn:

Private_Miros #13 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29728 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

I don't I don't think think that that complaining about complaining about bad players bad players actually actually doing something doing something puts puts you you in a in a good daylight good daylight.

May every player on your team go back to dealing zero damage and getting farmed by anyone remotely using armor correctly as soon as possible as possible.

Fastest! Unacceptable!

bnmm113 #14 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12744 battles
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL

so, yes...i often fire he when brawling (e100).

this is the best way to consistently deal damage without spamming gold (which you would complain about of course).

my theory is... i am firing HE, either be happy about it or it is the right thing for me to do...

if i fire he when i could pen ap, i will do half the damage, be happy....

if i couldnt even pen you with premium, then i was doing the right thing, dont you think?

Elefantzeel #15 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16952 battles

WG only cares about $$$, they do not care about player base and players who really know to play this game. They sh*t on good player by letting morons and kids ruin the game itself for $$$. They always say we listen, we change, we do everything but in the end they do not do anything. As long they pay, doesnt matter if you are a 8 year old player which has PAID for in game tanks and premium account they let a stupid minecraft player to pay 40$ to buy an op tank and ruin every game. (eventho you paid them 500$ in all this years). $$$ $$$ $$$

Nebuched #16 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14782 battles

View Postchainreact0r, on 09 June 2020 - 03:03 PM, said:

Is it just me, or has the wave of stay at home covidiots hit the virtual world of tanks with a new pandemic called "HE Spam"? It certainly feels like the is more HE ammo being shot at high tiers than ever before. 

What's even funnier is that "monkey see monkey do" is painfully real and many bots will remember they have a 3 key when they see someone else use it, thus increasing the HE spam even further. They also seem to fail to copy popular streamers who bring 0-3 HE shells in most of their tanks, and they usually have at least 10. 

Now HE spam is far from a valid tactic, and the windowlickers usualy do 1k damage at most, and more or less lose the game for their team. The problem is that the game is unplayable for decent people fighting the special people. If you side scrape perfectly, you lose 300hp and if you play passively, some monkey will overpeak, lose 50% of his hitpoints and still shoot you for 300.

Is it just me?

Why would you even complain about people shooting HE ? Either they have fire-setting missions, or know weakspots, but have no wish for being 25%'d by RNG one to four times in a row, or have bad experiences with fully aiming in against food users who can aim in faster than you. 

Although, if I get a wealthy benefactor, I promise to never fire another HE round again, only APCR/AP/HEAT...

Edited by Nebuched, 09 June 2020 - 03:57 PM.

saxsan4 #17 Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25733 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

? if you re side scrapping the ONLY way to counter that IS to shoot HE, badger with its high ROF can do lots of dmg to a side scrapper with HE, why should you be allowed to get into invulnerable positions?

HE is brilliant part of the game and stops stalemates 

unhappy__bunny #18 Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:05 PM

Brigadier

• 21427 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postchainreact0r, on 09 June 2020 - 02:03 PM, said:

That sounds like someone using the tools provided to obtain the result he wants. Isn't that the aim of the game? 

24doom24 #19 Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9571 battles
  • [WW3] WW3

I don't notice any increase in HE spam.

In fact the one time I did fire HE it hit the enemies gun and did 0 damage.:teethhappy:

Edited by 24doom24, 09 June 2020 - 04:07 PM.

Kdingo #20 Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:07 PM

General

• Player
  • 33292 battles

View PostMiepie, on 09 June 2020 - 03:36 PM, said:

To be fair, nearly every Human Resources person I have ever encountered is so completely clueless that if you write down "Computer skills: I have a certified WN8 of 500+" they would nod and go "ooooh, that is impressive". :D:popcorn:

Wn8 800+ "Vote for president! Hand him the nuclear weapon codes!!!!!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users