Jump to content


Bots in tier 10 games!

bots

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

zlokotlokrp #1 Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 581 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011

I am old player, played WOT from beta (around 50.000+ battles total). When they added missions in game I started to doubt that there are bots in high tier games. And by that I mean wargaming bots that they added, not players boosting all tier X tanks with them.

Today I'm 100% sure they are in game and that they are ruining it for everyone. How do you spot bot? They move 100m from spawn, they aim nowhere, when tanks get spotted they turn they guns towards them. Sometimes they shoot, sometimes just watch. They usually have 0 dmg, sometimes 1 or 2 shells worth of dmg. But wait, there are more things that gives them up. You look at their stats. They have 43% wins. You can stay afk every single game in your life and have 45%+, try it if you don't trust me!  BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! When you go to check their stats on tanks gg you see that they have played ALL of their games in past 24 hours. That wouldn't be a big problem if there weren't 28k games in last 24 hours!!!! What the [edited]wargaming!?!? 28.000 games in last 24 hours. 

 

[edited]you wargaming and [edited]your games!



_AchmetSchachbrett_ #2 Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 868 battles
  • 1,131
  • [-ST_] -ST_
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014
obviously its a display error since its not possible to play 28k games in 24 hours... even a bot cant manage more than a few hundred battles per day. just do the math lol

zlokotlokrp #3 Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 581 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011

View Post_AchmetSchachbrett_, on 13 June 2020 - 04:11 PM, said:

obviously its a display error since its not possible to play 28k games in 24 hours... even a bot cant manage more than a few hundred battles per day. just do the math lol

 

Guess what? They made bot and made up those stats... It's not error it's a bot.



LethalWalou #4 Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:19 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35908 battles
  • 3,541
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Postzlokotlokrp, on 13 June 2020 - 04:06 PM, said:

I am old player, played WOT from beta (around 50.000+ battles total). When they added missions in game I started to doubt that there are bots in high tier games. And by that I mean wargaming bots that they added, not players boosting all tier X tanks with them.

Today I'm 100% sure they are in game and that they are ruining it for everyone. How do you spot bot? They move 100m from spawn, they aim nowhere, when tanks get spotted they turn they guns towards them. Sometimes they shoot, sometimes just watch. They usually have 0 dmg, sometimes 1 or 2 shells worth of dmg. But wait, there are more things that gives them up. You look at their stats. They have 43% wins. You can stay afk every single game in your life and have 45%+, try it if you don't trust me!  BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! When you go to check their stats on tanks gg you see that they have played ALL of their games in past 24 hours. That wouldn't be a big problem if there weren't 28k games in last 24 hours!!!! What the [edited]wargaming!?!? 28.000 games in last 24 hours. 

 

[edited]you wargaming and [edited]your games!

 

Care to upload a replay to Wotreplays so we can learn to spot those ''bots'' as well as you do?

 

In a serious note, WG has told us about their bots, and when and where they implement them. Their bots have :: :: markings around the name and the accounts have no stats. Why would they go through the trouble of then making different bots to tier 10? If they are bots and not just bad players (which they actually are), why wouldn't they be player generated?

16:21 Added after 1 minute

View Postzlokotlokrp, on 13 June 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

 

Guess what? They made bot and made up those stats... It's not error it's a bot.

 

So you think there can't be a problem with how the stats site displays the information? It's a known thing that if an account is checked only the first time, or first time in ages, the stats sites show their statistics in a weird way as in playing all their games in last 24h. Wotlife for example says you have played your last game today 6:48 PM GMT+3 but shows no stats for you for last 24h. Are you a bot? Forums also show you with 579 games while Wotlife shows with 581. How do you explain this, or are you a bot?


Edited by LethalWalou, 13 June 2020 - 05:23 PM.


Pansenmann #5 Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:23 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 38393 battles
  • 14,727
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View Post_AchmetSchachbrett_, on 13 June 2020 - 05:11 PM, said:

obviously its a display error since its not possible to play 28k games in 24 hours... even a bot cant manage more than a few hundred battles per day. just do the math lol

 

Like this example? 100+ battles every day

Can you tell whether is's a bot or Not?

 

https://de.wot-life....y_81-558649945/

 

 

 



Private_Miros #6 Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29728 battles
  • 11,837
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

They are bots and OP is one of them (according to his own logic).

 

https://wotlabs.net/...yer/zlokotlokrp

 

430 battles in 24 hours. Busted.

Well that or your paranoid ramblings are just that.



TheJungleBeast #7 Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14167 battles
  • 219
  • Member since:
    12-10-2017

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 13 June 2020 - 05:25 PM, said:

They are bots and OP is one of them (according to his own logic).

 

https://wotlabs.net/...yer/zlokotlokrp

 

430 battles in 24 hours. Busted.

Well that or your paranoid ramblings are just that.

Busted !



Nitro_Tank #8 Posted 13 June 2020 - 06:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8838 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

there are lots of bots in t10, though i dont think theyre from wg themselves. rather they allow and encourage it to boost player numbers

 







Also tagged with bots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users