I thought I clicked on WoT, not on..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Alcoholic_Hellhound #1 Posted 15 June 2020 - 06:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39842 battles

So, WG being incompetent company as they are, finally noticed sometime ago that "well maybe the EBR is too good after all" , so we can expect some nerf when? Next year? Ye thats one thing, but we survived the Bobject pandemic, we will survive this - if they will actually nerf it, with WG you never know as WG and logic dont go together most of the time. 

What bothers me more than EBR, their numbers in some random battles. Nothing like playing your tracked tier X LT, even worse one of the not very good ones as Sheridank or Flipwagen, and after X battles finally getting Malinovka or Prokchorovka with, you guess it, 3 EBR per team. So you can take your nice light tank and play a paper editty version of medium or fast TD in the bush.

After a second thought, on a smaller maps, not the most LT friendly maps, that would be most of the WoT maps, it gets even better. 3 or 4 EBR per team, and its WoT no longer, the game turns into (not gonna insult something as good and legendary as Mario), well the game turns into,

Planet of the apes: The videogame. its like watching one tribe of chimpanzees fighting with rival chimps tribe, with 6 "superunicorns" yoloing somewhere in the map, autoaiming eatch other with HE. 

This piece of art describes EBR better than anyone could in hundred words. 

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 15 June 2020 - 06:54 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46661 battles

+1

:D

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21765 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

Same as IS-3 on CWs when it was actually a good thing to play them

Same as Bobjects for the same reason

Same as Chieftains, AMX ELC bis, 59-16, etc.

saxsan4 #4 Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25823 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--
I like ears, they make the game much more enjoyable, the premium tier 8 being excellent 

Homer_J #5 Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:33 PM

Field Marshal

• 33958 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I thought I was going to click on something new and interesting, instead I got another post which belongs in the pinned thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users