• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ValeriuB #1 Posted 16 June 2020 - 04:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5483 battles
  • [-NLG] -NLG

Hi there,

I never played in a campaign before, so is it worth for a not so experienced player like me to participate? Besides reward tanks (as I'm not confident that I can earn one) can I earn a decent amount of bonds/gold in the campaign if I find decent clan?

I own a 277 and planning to buy an S. Conq if needed, wich I don't really want to, as I'm low on credits and I need to sell other tanks for that, so I need a reason to participate.

Edited by ValeriuB, 16 June 2020 - 05:39 PM.

kdaag #2 Posted 16 June 2020 - 11:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30134 battles
  • [DASH] DASH

Well Clan wars is hard and extremely competitive. You are of course free to apply to and join any clan that will accept you but usually, most clans want you to join well in advance so you can train with them before.

The 277 is not a bad tank for cw but to be useful you need more than 1 tier 10 tank and the ability to drive them. 

If you are short on credits cw is not for you. You need to fire almost full gold shells and play w food and premium consumables and directives to be competitive.

The reason most people first get into cw is to earn the reward tanks, simple as that. Then most people stay for the competive nature and the comradery you develop with your teammates. CW is a completely different game than randoms and it requires a completely different mindset. You never play for yourself but instead for the team and 1 wrong decision can cause the team to lose.

So by all means try it out and see if you like it but don't expect to receive a reward tank the first time if you don't get accepted into a top clan for some reason...

NoobRNGesus #3 Posted 17 June 2020 - 12:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38680 battles
  • [NDY] NDY

Hey there,

What i would recommend is that before thinking about playing clanwars you find a decently competitive Clan and slowly collect some experience in Advances or Skirmishes, so that you get used to the actually team-based aspects said gamemodes require. Sure, they may not be as tryhard as CW or a campaign, but it is a decent starting point.

Dont join a random fun-clan. Try to get something thats attempting to be competitive. For that you can try and post in the "Players looking for Clan" -Subsection in the forum here.

Oh, and the 277 is fine for most things, but if you have a real interest in playing semi-competitive or actually competitive, try to get an Obj. 140, alternatively a STB-1.

Hope i could help ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users