Jump to content


this day has come again


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

no_skill_bob #1 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:30 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013
Seriously, its just impossible to play this evening, weekend was better, i have played 8 battles so far i think, 0 won, every game same crap, everyone on my team either camps red line or yolo and die in 1st minute, 1-7 in 2 minutes pretty much every battle, and im not even playing tier 10.

Kasseibijter #2 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26343 battles
  • 482
  • [FREEP] FREEP
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011
I guess 'Nomen est omen.' afterall :trollface:

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:34 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21755 battles
  • 4,134
  • [WINDY] WINDY
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View Postno_skill_bob, on 16 June 2020 - 05:30 PM, said:

Seriously, its just impossible to play this evening, weekend was better, i have played 8 battles so far i think, 0 won, every game same crap, everyone on my team either camps red line or yolo and die in 1st minute, 1-7 in 2 minutes pretty much every battle, and im not even playing tier 10.

 

You have 57% WR (which further translations into having the skill to get it).

You're fine.



no_skill_bob #4 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:38 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013

View PostWindSplitter1, on 16 June 2020 - 07:34 PM, said:

 

You have 57% WR (which further translations into having the skill to get it).

You're fine.

10 loses in a row so far :D mhm its not possible to carry 14 bots in this game, unfortunately, what can you do when whole team cant do more than 1-2 shots of dmg.

this evening is THE WORST I EVER HAD. literally, i havent had this bad time in this game, ever. 


Edited by no_skill_bob, 16 June 2020 - 06:39 PM.


_Anarchistic_ #5 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49501 battles
  • 1,287
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

View Postno_skill_bob, on 16 June 2020 - 06:30 PM, said:

Seriously, its just impossible to play this evening, weekend was better, i have played 8 battles so far i think, 0 won, every game same crap, everyone on my team either camps red line or yolo and die in 1st minute, 1-7 in 2 minutes pretty much every battle, and im not even playing tier 10.

know that feeling

 

just played 6 games and stopped

 

when a platoon of t95 chieftans camp J0 on Kharkov you know the game is going to be bad!!

 

edit another example of bad map design only resulting in bad games

 


Edited by _Anarchistic_, 16 June 2020 - 06:40 PM.


splash_time #6 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:40 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17044 battles
  • 2,228
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018
Nothing new honestly, I'll be surprised if I'm winning all my battles TBH. :D

_Anarchistic_ #7 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49501 battles
  • 1,287
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

View Postsplash_time, on 16 June 2020 - 06:40 PM, said:

Nothing new honestly, I'll be surprised if I'm winning all my battles TBH. :D

 

true

 

i generally think 30% games you cannot win or lose, the rest is up to you

 

but you do get those runs where you look at your game and just cant see anyway to win, and to be balanced there are probably the same sort of winning runs but as you are winning you are not getting seriously frustrated so you do not notice them



no_skill_bob #8 Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013
11th 4-15 game. yeah seems like mouthbreathers only in the mm, its just impossible to get all of them on one side for 11 times, great.
17:44 Added after 0 minute

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 16 June 2020 - 07:43 PM, said:

 

true

 

i generally think 30% games you cannot win or lose, the rest is up to you

 

but you do get those runs where you look at your game and just cant see anyway to win, and to be balanced there are probably the same sort of winning runs but as you are winning you are not getting seriously frustrated so you do not notice them

try winning 70% of game today, for me its 0% with 11 games

12...


Edited by no_skill_bob, 16 June 2020 - 06:56 PM.


WindSplitter1 #9 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:03 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21755 battles
  • 4,134
  • [WINDY] WINDY
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View Postno_skill_bob, on 16 June 2020 - 05:38 PM, said:

10 loses in a row so far :D mhm its not possible to carry 14 bots in this game, unfortunately, what can you do when whole team cant do more than 1-2 shots of dmg.

this evening is THE WORST I EVER HAD. literally, i havent had this bad time in this game, ever. 

 

My stats are much worse than yours. Had a winning streak on Sunday (13/16) and aced 3 vehicles.

I guess there's always a first.



Olias_0f_Sunhillow #10 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:05 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 27254 battles
  • 3,787
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

Had a two-game winning streak today.

 

Suck it up noob. 



no_skill_bob #11 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:24 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013
ok 14 now and counting lol

splash_time #12 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:30 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17044 battles
  • 2,228
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View Postno_skill_bob, on 16 June 2020 - 09:24 PM, said:

ok 14 now and counting lol

 

Break a new record! :)



no_skill_bob #13 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:33 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013

View Postsplash_time, on 16 June 2020 - 08:30 PM, said:

 

Break a new record! :)

this is definitelly my personal "best wot experience", won my first battle.. inj a tier 10, was playing tier 8s before, i guess no point to play anything but tier 10.



Gwynbleidd11 #14 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 18974 battles
  • 140
  • Member since:
    04-30-2011
Dont stop! Make it 0-20

no_skill_bob #15 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:53 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013

View PostGwynbleidd11, on 16 June 2020 - 08:33 PM, said:

Dont stop! Make it 0-20

too late, switched to tier 10 - 4/4, lets make it 14 wins in a row now :D definitelly not playing anything but tier 10 for a while.



Kdingo #16 Posted 16 June 2020 - 07:57 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33292 battles
  • 8,815
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011
Why do you keep playing when its apparently not working well, you just get more frustrated and loose more.

no_skill_bob #17 Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013

View PostKdingo, on 16 June 2020 - 08:57 PM, said:

Why do you keep playing when its apparently not working well, you just get more frustrated and loose more.

well it wasnt because of me getting frustrated, those teams where impossible, never had so long full bot team mm, like wtf they even p[lay? 50k battles 200 wn8? tons of players like that every battle.

 

at tier 10 however 6/6 won so far


Edited by no_skill_bob, 16 June 2020 - 08:07 PM.


Kdingo #18 Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:10 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33292 battles
  • 8,815
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View Postno_skill_bob, on 16 June 2020 - 08:06 PM, said:

well it wasnt because of me getting frustrated, those teams where impossible, never had so long full bot team mm, like wtf they even p[lay? 50k battles 200 wn8? tons of players like that every battle.

 

at tier 10 however 6/6 won so far

 

How else can we get our daily fix of masochism if not from full bot teams.

And yeah a certain level of bad lets you question if the player is actually a sentient being.



no_skill_bob #19 Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:27 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34618 battles
  • 2,413
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013

View PostKdingo, on 16 June 2020 - 09:10 PM, said:

 

How else can we get our daily fix of masochism if not from full bot teams.

And yeah a certain level of bad lets you question if the player is actually a sentient being.

anyway, as soon as i switched to tier 10, i can carry there, but not with tier 8s, when top tier hide in a bush at red line and you are against 430us lol.

lost 2, but they were close games anyway, so i have 0% wr at tier 8 and 75% wr at tier 10, go figure, how this works.


Edited by no_skill_bob, 16 June 2020 - 10:48 PM.


Draakard #20 Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23325 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

Play 50 games and my standard distribution theory will get you back on track at 50% WR :)

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users