Jump to content


Act III Anniversary Bundles Are up for Grabs!


  • Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 34,399
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
New bundles with three formidable vehicles, gold, and other goodies are now available!

The full text of the news item

Quaksen #2 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:10 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26043 battles
  • 1,718
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

Your Tankopedia is missing the real Panzer 58, which is probably why several articles relating to the Act III Anniversary is wrong in stating it's the Panzer 58 Mutz being sold.

It's not the Mutz.

It's the regular Panzer 58.

I also wonder how many will end up jebaited, getting the style, and then realizing they cannot use it on the Mutz.

:hiding:



Reaper13sa #3 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:12 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 75791 battles
  • 92
  • [SLANG] SLANG
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013
That's great but last I checked the unskinned Pz 58/Mutz was not available except maybe from a rental frontlines tank so we get a skin we can not use or I might be wrong but the ony version of the pz 58 is the Mutz and the black Mutz that is in the game so far?

Quaksen #4 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:17 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26043 battles
  • 1,718
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostReaper13sa, on 17 June 2020 - 01:12 PM, said:

That's great but last I checked the unskinned Pz 58/Mutz was not available except maybe from a rental frontlines tank so we get a skin we can not use or I might be wrong but the ony version of the pz 58 is the Mutz and the black Mutz that is in the game so far?

The Panzer 58 is currently on sale. But they also made it available to swap to.

Either Schwarzpanzer 58 or Panzer 58 Mutz to Panzer 58.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/29710/29752/33038/



Frenzier #5 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 67847 battles
  • 1,042
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    06-30-2010

View PostQuaksen, on 17 June 2020 - 01:17 PM, said:

The Panzer 58 is currently on sale. But they also made it available to swap to.

Either Schwarzpanzer 58 or Panzer 58 Mutz to Panzer 58.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/29710/29752/33038/

 

Finally, i have had the Mutz for ages, but didnt play a single battle in i because i dont want to touch the stupid clown tanks.



Psticide #6 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 47228 battles
  • 386
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011
my game crashed when i bought the croissant camo 
12:22 Added after 1 minute
what does a swap do ? make the black tank into a green one ?

Quaksen #7 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:24 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26043 battles
  • 1,718
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostPsticide, on 17 June 2020 - 01:20 PM, said:

what does a swap do ? make the black tank into a green one ?

Make the black (Schwarzpanzer 58) into a Panzer 58 (unskinned one)

The Mutz is the green-skinned one.



Dwigt #8 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • WG Staff
  • 1519 battles
  • 489
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

As you may have noticed the tank linked in the article is the Panzer 58 Mutz and not the the Panzer 58, and the only reason is that this tank is not available in our Tankopediayet. 
The tank that is selling in the bundle is indeed the Panzer 58.

 

The only difference between the 2 tanks is the camo added value on the Mutz.

You can fine more info here about the swap. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/hot-issues/22988/


Thank you for pointing it out and we will try to adjust it as soon as we can.
We hope that you'll enjoy our choice for this act!



adameitas #9 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 73690 battles
  • 1,086
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostQuaksen, on 17 June 2020 - 12:17 PM, said:

The Panzer 58 is currently on sale. But they also made it available to swap to.

Either Schwarzpanzer 58 or Panzer 58 Mutz to Panzer 58.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/29710/29752/33038/

 Thanks for info mate.



megbombazlakvazze #10 Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29511 battles
  • 1
  • [-NPH-] -NPH-
  • Member since:
    04-05-2015
Gratulalok a jatekhoz ! igy kell visszafele fejlodni  pillanatok alatt,oly annyira ,hogy mar szinte jatszhatattlan legyen az egesz jatek ,Meglatszik ,hogy csak a penzszerzesre osszpontosul az egesz jatek,.Meg egyszer Gratulalok sikerul osszehozni egy rakas szart rovid ido alatt

Jin91 #11 Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3172 battles
  • 451
  • Member since:
    12-29-2018

View PostDwigt, on 17 June 2020 - 02:27 PM, said:

As you may have noticed the tank linked in the article is the Panzer 58 Mutz and not the the Panzer 58, and the only reason is that this tank is not available in our Tankopediayet. 
The tank that is selling in the bundle is indeed the Panzer 58.

 

The only difference between the 2 tanks is the camo added value on the Mutz.

You can fine more info here about the swap. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/hot-issues/22988/


Thank you for pointing it out and we will try to adjust it as soon as we can.
We hope that you'll enjoy our choice for this act!

 

Im stupid, thanks :)


Edited by Jin91, 17 June 2020 - 02:59 PM.


DoHaiko #12 Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22451 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    07-07-2011

View PostDwigt, on 17 June 2020 - 12:27 PM, said:

As you may have noticed the tank linked in the article is the Panzer 58 Mutz and not the the Panzer 58, and the only reason is that this tank is not available in our Tankopediayet. 
The tank that is selling in the bundle is indeed the Panzer 58.

 

The only difference between the 2 tanks is the camo added value on the Mutz.

You can fine more info here about the swap. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/hot-issues/22988/


Thank you for pointing it out and we will try to adjust it as soon as we can.
We hope that you'll enjoy our choice for this act!

@Dwigt; how can I specify which tank I want to swap for the Panzer 58? The ticket is fully automated, so I guess any remarks I add to it, will not be read. I have both the Mutz and the Schwarzpanzer 58. 



Quaksen #13 Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:51 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26043 battles
  • 1,718
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostDoHaiko, on 17 June 2020 - 02:36 PM, said:

@Dwigt; how can I specify which tank I want to swap for the Panzer 58? The ticket is fully automated, so I guess any remarks I add to it, will not be read. I have both the Mutz and the Schwarzpanzer 58. 

Did you visit the link?

Click on "FOLLOW THIS LINK" in huge orange text.

Read this line just above the dropdown selection box: "If you own both tanks, what tank do you want to swap?"

Select one.

Job done.

13:52 Added after 1 minute

View PostJin91, on 17 June 2020 - 02:27 PM, said:

I already have Mutz. Can you pass note to the team that they could enable style available for Mutz aswell? Or can i trade it for regular one?

Mutz has built-in camo, very unlikely they would add that.. And the post you replied to has the link for the swapping/trade. :)



Jin91 #14 Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3172 battles
  • 451
  • Member since:
    12-29-2018

View PostQuaksen, on 17 June 2020 - 03:51 PM, said:

Did you visit the link?

Click on "FOLLOW THIS LINK" in huge orange text.

Read this line just above the dropdown selection box: "If you own both tanks, what tank do you want to swap?"

Select one.

Job done.

13:52 Added after 1 minute

Mutz has built-in camo, very unlikely they would add that.. And the post you replied to has the link for the swapping/trade. :)

Yes edited :D



Jonathan078NL #15 Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:38 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19547 battles
  • 199
  • [_AOF_] _AOF_
  • Member since:
    04-04-2015
I have a support ticket for the swap, curious how long it will take. Actually the Schwarz pz. was quite nice looking with it's black, but the option to put any camo, style or paint on it is a no-brainer for me. Too many black premium versions (Black Market *cough), too many styles in depot. :child:

_Old_Spice_ #16 Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 40165 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011
It’s time for something more exiting than those tanks and 3D cammo for T-30... make it feels an anniversary WG!!! Trade in + marathon + black market:):);)

Gremlin182 #17 Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64566 battles
  • 10,573
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Problem for me is mainly I have nearly all the premium tanks except for a tiny number that either I consider not that good or vastly overpriced as they are marketed as rare collectables.

Most of those also fall into the not that good category.

Although I have loads of premiums I am still happy to buy more I just need you to sell new ones or possibly buff some of the useless ones to make them more attractive.

 

Skins and 2d and 3d styles yes I like those though in some cases I want the option to remove them.

I have the Defender and STG Guard those colour schemes I like so don't mind that I cannot replace them with standard camo.

I can remove the colour scheme with a mod but then they look boring.

Liberte and Patriot are a little ott I don't mind the soviet red and gold but red white and blue is too much.

 

Ideal solution from my point of view is to get the standard versions and be able to add the Patriot and Liberte skin if I want to play the tanks that way for a while.

Curiously there are mods that will remove the special skins but not allow you to replace them with anything else so whats the point.

I can also put a Liberte style skin on the FCM 50t but not on the AMX M4 mle. 49

Or I can put a Patriot style skin on the Superpershing  but not the T26E5.

Whats with that



frange #18 Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33503 battles
  • 291
  • [FRNR] FRNR
  • Member since:
    10-25-2013

And when are you gonna put in something actual interesting instead of there ridicolous skins that look like a 5-year old have designed it?

 

And which are those "formidable vehicles"? All I can see is a few several year old prems (2 of 3 beeing techtree prems!) that is okayish but nothing more - that have been sold dozen of times before and is absolutely nothing special to write home about... Yeeeey what a celebration party!



Dwigt #19 Posted 17 June 2020 - 05:06 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • WG Staff
  • 1519 battles
  • 489
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostJonathan078NL, on 17 June 2020 - 02:38 PM, said:

I have a support ticket for the swap, curious how long it will take. Actually the Schwarz pz. was quite nice looking with it's black, but the option to put any camo, style or paint on it is a no-brainer for me. Too many black premium versions (Black Market *cough), too many styles in depot. :child:

Let us know how it will look on that Panzer 58.
Any other style you got during the past acts of the anniversary celebration?

 

View PostDoHaiko, on 17 June 2020 - 01:36 PM, said:

@Dwigt; how can I specify which tank I want to swap for the Panzer 58? The ticket is fully automated, so I guess any remarks I add to it, will not be read. I have both the Mutz and the Schwarzpanzer 58. 

After clicking on "Follow the link"  you will be redirected to another page to start the swap process and there you'll be able to choose which tank you want to be exchanged.
 

Spoiler

 



zakktell #20 Posted 17 June 2020 - 05:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30682 battles
  • 359
  • [FER3G] FER3G
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

What if i like both versions of the p58(mutz and black) but it would be nice to sometimes swap one of the style with the chocolate one.As i see the only way i can use the style i bought for coins it to get the pz58 regular.But to get it you have to buy it with the style i already bought with coins.So is i possible to get the pz58 without a bundle or can i trade back the purchased style for my anniversary coins?

 

Edit: pls for the next acts consider making camos for tanks that dont have an exclusive camo already.Yes and pls dont make us buy a tank a third time just to use a camo for it.


Edited by zakktell, 17 June 2020 - 05:15 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users