• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Marlekin #1 Posted 18 June 2020 - 10:34 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 34004 battles
  • [BEUKR] BEUKR

Hello all,

Finally, we have the forum section we always wanted. Let's kick it off, shall we? 

Many novice knitters begin with a scarf as their first project since the design itself is simple. Choosing to make the scarf with a basic garter stitch makes it quick and easy, but still a project you are sure to be proud of when done. If you are familiar with casting on, knitting, and binding off, then you already know everything you need to make a garter stitch scarf. If you are new to knitting, all you need to know is right here in this simple scarf pattern. You can even use the knit cast on and learn how to knit as you get the stitches on your needle. It doesn't get any easier!

Have fun and good luck 

evilchaosmonkey #2 Posted 18 June 2020 - 10:44 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 19037 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

What an excellent idea.  I commend this initiative.

Perhaps when we get just a little better you could run an online course for us to knit a tank top?

Marlekin #3 Posted 18 June 2020 - 10:49 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 34004 battles
  • [BEUKR] BEUKR
Hi chaos, and thanks for your support! 
Many players, like me, would love to see WG taking a more active role in not just bringing tanks into the game, but also scarves. As we know, a tanker doesnt look his best without one! 

It is my sincere hope that WG will pick up on this and realise my dream to stream my knitting sessions as a WG community contributer. 

Dwigt #4 Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• WG Staff
  • 1519 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Indeed excellent idea!
I believe this will be a great contribution for the community, the game and the whole company :teethhappy:.

Unfortunately I will have to close this section of the forum but because I believe a lot of players would be interested in your knitting demonstration, I think it will be best to move it to the off topic section!

We already have one great suggestion so why stop here!!

mpf1959 #5 Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:15 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 37688 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 18 June 2020 - 10:44 AM, said:

What an excellent idea.  I commend this initiative.

Perhaps when we get just a little better you could run an online course for us to knit a tank top?

I am Tank-Top!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users