IDK

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Alcoholic_Hellhound #1 Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39842 battles

I dont know, this game, should you really care about some winrate, and wn8, if..

If you are average, or slighty above average player??? Serious question. Afgain sory for gramamr mistake but I drink sometimes so what. But in case of CoD 5 multiplayer, I was 12 and managed to become one of the best team deathmatch players. Then older, I player underperforming classes in WoW: lich king expansion PVP in world of warcaft, and managed to be very good in general PVP and arenas. But this game feels like. When you dont play something rasha with stupid side armor on tier X, or some just OP tier X tanks, tier X doesnt really feel competitive at all. At all !!!!. I made one of the bad specs on wow:wotlks expansions to work, here on this game, oh you dont play OP hulldown and dont spam gold, ok your fault have a looose. Oh Homer or somebody I dont care just close this I was drinking again I like it so what cna I say. 

WG IS juch bunch of incompetent in case of some game balance. I didnt study programming, but I can tell you, with simple text file, reducing or buffing certainks tanks stats, I could pretty much balance entire game no kidding, if somebody with programming kkniwledgtrn made it further to the game.

WG IS A JOKE IN ONLINE GAMES EVEN WORSE THAN EA OR BETHESDA.

UserZer00 #2 Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14971 battles

I'll have what he's having.

Make it a double and I may even try out the Sturmtiger mode again.

It's true that the game could do with some better balancing, but that's nothing new.

Alcoholic_Hellhound #3 Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39842 battles
I mean, tier 5-7 is quite fine I guess, tier 8 has some problem with premium OP tanks, but apart from that... tier IX is quite fine, but tier X is F joke.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25755 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostPathethicc_Noob, on 19 June 2020 - 05:18 PM, said:

EA and Bethesda ain't laughing, they would love to have the financial turnover that WG have, what takes them scores of games to turnover similar profit...WG do with just one game. 

And no.....you wouldn't have the ability to balance anything in any game.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77836 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

If you have not cared yet, why start?

View PostPathethicc_Noob, on 19 June 2020 - 06:18 PM, said:

Oh no one can milk a live service like those two. WG are not even close. Nor do we have backwards flying dragons and a game engine that.... just works.

MaxandChloe4ever #6 Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

General of the Army

• 254 battles

View PostPathethicc_Noob, on 20 June 2020 - 01:18 AM, said:

Oh Homer or somebody I dont care just close this I was drinking again I like it so what cna I say. 

If you are going to complain about the game, make more sense, provide arguments, instead of spilling out gibberish and keep referencing other games. 

I always welcome constructive criticism on the forum, but not pure ranting and not providing anything solid.

Thread locked.

~MaxandChloe4ever, Forum Moderator

Edited by MaxandChloe4ever, 19 June 2020 - 06:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users