the campaigns tank limit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JUST_Imagine #1 Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26001 battles
  • [J-GO] J-GO

Hello everyone, as you know, there is a campaign 10 days later. The limit of 8000 people went a little strange to me. because the event will last 14 days. As everyone knows, the players of the good clans get their tanks on their side accounts after guaranteeing themselves. The event's 14 days will only benefit them. If the event is 14 days, the number of players to earn tanks should be increased to at least 10 thousand. or if 8 thousand people will win tanks, the duration of the activity will be reduced from 14 days to 10 days. am i wrong?

MaxandChloe4ever #2 Posted 20 June 2020 - 01:46 AM

General of the Army

• 254 battles

You can refer to thePhilX's response on the dedicated announcement thread for Metal Wars here:)

Block Quote

View PostMaxandChloe4ever, on 16 June 2020 - 01:53 PM, said:

Also, is the number of reward tanks getting a decrease across all servers compared to Dawn of Industry? :sceptic:

Yes, the number is decreased, compared to Dawn of Industry, the Summer Events always tend to be smaller than the winter ones.

Block Quote

View PostAp4cz, on 16 June 2020 - 02:13 PM, said:

Only 8k of the vehicles? That's low, very low... 

Especially now when the main competitors will be players who already do have those tanks, so you should grow the numbers of the vehicles not lower them WG :/

You should always compare that number to the previous summer event instead of the winter one. That's nothing CW or even WoT specific, the PC games audience is smaller during the summer period, compared to the time around December / January

JUST_Imagine #3 Posted 20 June 2020 - 02:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26001 battles
  • [J-GO] J-GO

View PostMaxandChloe4ever, on 20 June 2020 - 01:46 AM, said:

You can refer to thePhilX's response on the dedicated announcement thread for Metal Wars here:)

dear moderator friend. Yes, I know very well that summer events have lower participation and rewards than winter events. but I would like to remind you again that the effect of covid-19 and that people are at home.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users