looking for active clan (recent WN8 ~2000)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gaindalf_the_Whey #1 Posted 21 June 2020 - 05:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 53441 battles

Hello everybody,

I am 23 years old, from Regensburg, Germany and I am looking for an active clan in which I have the opportunity to participate in platoons, and clan activities (preferably in the evening and at night time) with equally good or better players.
I started the game in 2012 and then took a long break at some point and really started again at the end of last year. Have a WN8 overall from 1700 and in the last 1000 battles ~ 2000. I Now take the game much more seriously than before and want to get better.

I offer:

-https://tanks.gg/eu/gaindalf_the_whey
-53k battles of experience
-All tanks researched (incl. 279 and 260)

- calm and balanced type of guy
-Am very ambitious and willing to learn, but in spite of everything, I do not forget that this is just a game

- the most important premium tanks in the garage

-English and German spoken and written. I also speak French

I'm looking for:
-Clan with members from whom I can learn even more
-active clan for platoon, trainings etc.
- Fun with the clan and the game, but it doesn't always have to be about the game for me, the surrounding should also fit

-People in which I can move something in the world of tanks

Should I please you then please contact me in-game via PN with a TS IP to talk about everything else.

Thank you and best regards

Tommi

seichus #2 Posted 21 June 2020 - 06:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47759 battles
  • [ART-W] ART-W

Hello Tommi,We are looking more players in ART-W,Here you can do all what u want:  platoons,traninings,competitive etc 

Now we are focusing in recruit members for Metal Wars 

I let you here my last recruiting post to see more info and if you have any question tell me 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/746469-art-w-the-art-of-war-is-recruiting/

Best regards

Seichus

Edited by seichus, 21 June 2020 - 06:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users