Jump to content


Help with T55A missions


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

saxsan4 #1 Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:20 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25727 battles
  • 4,575
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

Hello,

 

I am stuck on t55a mission

 

I have done all 15 mediums 

 

I am stuck on HT 15, LT 15  , TD13 and SPG 6

 

What tanks can I use for these and is anyone willing to platoon to help me

 

 

HT15 12k combined dmg 

 

LT 15 7k dmg + assist

 

 


Edited by saxsan4, 23 June 2020 - 11:49 AM.


undutchable80 #2 Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:43 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15302 battles
  • 5,045
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

1) it would help if you added the criteria per mission, so those who completed those missions long ago will be better help.

2) Do you need them with honors? 

3) HT-15: 12k combined dmg. Secondary: win & do 25% of total team dmg. I completed with the Super Conqueror, but I know several who did this with VK45.02B, Maus, IS7

4} LT-15: 7k combined assist dmg. Secondary: Win and enable allies to dmg 4 tanks by spotting or tracking: Any T8+ LT with the right MM, map and team setup can do this. I did this mission in the BC12t on prokharovka in +2MM; Enemy team only had LT432 as a LT, so I camped standard bush. Equip your tanks for this mission; I had both the BC and the ELC EVEN 90 with Vents, Optics and Binocs, full camo crew and camo directive on top

5) TD-13; destroy 4 tanks. Any T6+ TD that has decent mobility and aims fast can do this. Forget winning / losing and focus on kill stealing. 

6) SPG-6: Enable allies to dmg 5 tanks by stunning / tracking them: Hummel or M44; fast firing SPGs with stun mechanic. Tier 7 & 8 French SPG can work too due to their mobility and support the heavies on your team. Focus on tanks that your team is engaging. So dont fire on the redlining TD that was spotted by your LT and is not getting shot at by anyone. 

 

Good luck mate. I am trying to get my orders from MT-155 for T55A back!



saxsan4 #3 Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:51 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25727 battles
  • 4,575
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View Postundutchable80, on 23 June 2020 - 10:43 AM, said:

1) it would help if you added the criteria per mission, so those who completed those missions long ago will be better help.

2) Do you need them with honors? 

3) HT-15: 12k combined dmg. Secondary: win & do 25% of total team dmg. I completed with the Super Conqueror, but I know several who did this with VK45.02B, Maus, IS7

4} LT-15: 7k combined assist dmg. Secondary: Win and enable allies to dmg 4 tanks by spotting or tracking: Any T8+ LT with the right MM, map and team setup can do this. I did this mission in the BC12t on prokharovka in +2MM; Enemy team only had LT432 as a LT, so I camped standard bush. Equip your tanks for this mission; I had both the BC and the ELC EVEN 90 with Vents, Optics and Binocs, full camo crew and camo directive on top

5) TD-13; destroy 4 tanks. Any T6+ TD that has decent mobility and aims fast can do this. Forget winning / losing and focus on kill stealing. 

6) SPG-6: Enable allies to dmg 5 tanks by stunning / tracking them: Hummel or M44; fast firing SPGs with stun mechanic. Tier 7 & 8 French SPG can work too due to their mobility and support the heavies on your team. Focus on tanks that your team is engaging. So dont fire on the redlining TD that was spotted by your LT and is not getting shot at by anyone. 

 

Good luck mate. I am trying to get my orders from MT-155 for T55A back!


LT is hard for me, I think my max is 5.7k assist In ebr 75

 

I have manticore but cant get above 4k

 

That leaves max 13 90, t54 ltw (which I am very bad at) T49 elf even 90 or lynx 6x6


Edited by saxsan4, 23 June 2020 - 11:51 AM.


aps1 #4 Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:53 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30794 battles
  • 256
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    10-06-2012

You may need to elaborate on what each missions in tails.

Until then my advice and this is how I did got the 260. Go back and get all the orders for the three campings before hand. Use four orders on the HT for the t55 and complete one of the the remaining t55 missions with honours, I would suggest using the ebr 105 for the light tank line as this is very easy to complete with honours. This should give you 12 orders going into the 260 missions. Use these twelve orders on Ht 15 (you can do this straight away your do not need to unlock all the mission before it. Do the same with TD15 and the three remaining ones are pretty easy so complete the line you play the worse in. Ht block missions require a lot of luck namely.  Not getRing spammed by HE from other players so these are the priority to skip.


You complete arty missions you need the tier 9 British arty using the stock gun and food. You can get the reload down to about 18 seconds so you can perma stun for most the game. Stun missions and assist damage missions are so easy with this arty. You will need to change if you are doing high damage missions

Ebr for light tank missions. Should be easy.

You will need a bat chat or prog or tvp for the med missions. But if you given the exact requirements I will be able to help you more
 

Edited by aps1, 23 June 2020 - 11:54 AM.


arthurwellsley #5 Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:55 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 56478 battles
  • 4,459
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

HT -15 The easiest way to do this I found was to play a daily double on the Maus. Wait until you get an open map with no arty. Instead of playing in the usual way for a super heavy at the very beginning of the match drive into the open, allow yourself to be spotted at the extreme of render range, twist and turn somewhat so that plenty of early shoots bounce, without hopefully losing any health, should take you to 4-5,000 bounced, and then pull back and play normally. The start makes the mission.

 

LT 15 - use the AMX 13 105. Optimise vision and camo (usually to the detriment of gun handling). Play a daily double. Wait for Prokohrovka or Malinovka to come up one day and sit in a bush for the first half of the match (or actually move around and sit in different bushes). For the second half of the match try to shoot the tracks of enemies and not necessarily to damage them.

 

TD-13 if I remember this was do four times your HP in damage (might be mistaken) if so SU100 or Hellcat.

 

SPG-6 I do not bother playing SPGs and so I have not idea.



saxsan4 #6 Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:55 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25727 battles
  • 4,575
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View Postaps1, on 23 June 2020 - 10:53 AM, said:


You may need to elaborate on what each missions in tails.

Until then my advice and this is how I did got the 260. Go back and get all the orders for the three campings before hand. Use four orders on the HT for the t55 and complete one of the the remaining t55 missions with honours, I would suggest using the ebr 105 for the light tank line as this is very easy to complete with honours. This should give you 12 orders going into the 260 missions. Use these twelve orders on Ht 15 (you can do this straight away your do not need to unlock all the mission before it. Do the same with TD15 and the three remaining ones are pretty easy so complete the line you play the worse in. Ht block missions require a lot of luck nay you don’t get spammed by HE from other players so these are the priority to skip.


You complete arty missions you need the tier 9 British arty using the stock gun and food. You can get the reload down to about 18 seconds so you can perma stun for most the game. Stun missions and assist damage missions are so easy with this arty. You will need to change if you are doing high damage missions

Ebr for light tank missions. Should be easy.

You will need a bat chat or prog or tvp for the med missions. But if you given the exact requirements I will be able to help you more
 


Hello,

 

Medium very easy for me I use batchat for them and I already have 15 done for t55a

 

I have FV207 but no one ever shoots tanks I stun

 

I have lynx 6x6 so I shall grind that tank and work my way to ebr 105, I have blueprints to skip ebr 90 anyway

10:57 Added after 1 minute

View Postarthurwellsley, on 23 June 2020 - 10:55 AM, said:

HT -15 The easiest way to do this I found was to play a daily double on the Maus. Wait until you get an open map with no arty. Instead of playing in the usual way for a super heavy at the very beginning of the match drive into the open, allow yourself to be spotted at the extreme of render range, twist and turn somewhat so that plenty of early shoots bounce, without hopefully losing any health, should take you to 4-5,000 bounced, and then pull back and play normally. The start makes the mission.

 

LT 15 - use the AMX 13 105. Optimise vision and camo (usually to the detriment of gun handling). Play a daily double. Wait for Prokohrovka or Malinovka to come up one day and sit in a bush for the first half of the match (or actually move around and sit in different bushes). For the second half of the match try to shoot the tracks of enemies and not necessarily to damage them.

 

TD-13 if I remember this was do four times your HP in damage (might be mistaken) if so SU100 or Hellcat.

 

SPG-6 I do not bother playing SPGs and so I have not idea.


I dont have maus

 

For heavies I have S conq , is7, 113 , FV215b

 

I have max 13 90, is that enough for the mission? I have never got 7k combined I think before

 

 



gunslingerXXX #7 Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:04 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 15150 battles
  • 4,474
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

LT15 is easily done with EBR105, you just need a good map (or grand battle).

TD13 should be not a real problem, just hold your fire a bit for extra kill stealing. Think I did it in SU100M1 (the tier 7). When top tier just press W and profit!  

Can not help you with others.

 

Good luck. 



aps1 #8 Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30794 battles
  • 256
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    10-06-2012

Su 100 tier 6 if the mission your stuck on is damage x hit points. You may want to try the Swedish tier 8 td as it has a low ho pool and good dpm

But the su 100 is the favourite by far

arthurwellsley #9 Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 56478 battles
  • 4,459
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postsaxsan4, on 23 June 2020 - 10:55 AM, said:


Hello,

 

Medium very easy for me I use batchat for them and I already have 15 done for t55a

 

I have FV207 but no one ever shoots tanks I stun

 

I have lynx 6x6 so I shall grind that tank and work my way to ebr 105, I have blueprints to skip ebr 90 anyway

10:57 Added after 1 minute


I dont have maus

 

For heavies I have S conq , is7, 113 , FV215b Yes all of these are capable of HT-15 merely that it will be harder to do and more situational. The Maus makes it trivial. At the time when the first set of missions came out there was a thread (very old now) where players on the forums were listing the tier VIII heavy tanks that they were managing to achieve HT-15 in. I would suggest you concentrate on a daily double in the IS7. Wait however many days it takes for a no spg match on an open map, when you are one of the top three tier X tanks, and then try and get hull down when you are top tier and expose your turret to lots of tier VIII enemies. Shoot as a priority any tier X enemies, then any tier IX enemies. At the beginning of any engagement DO NOT shoot the tier VIII enemies and let them shoot at you often.

 

I have max 13 90, is that enough for the mission? I have never got 7k combined I think before I believe I did one of the LT-15's in an AMX 13 90. Girl crew, lots of perks, you might need to re spec the crew to camo and vision and also only for the mission the perk designated target on the gunner. Use both optics and binos, run food and drop the fire extinguisher. Use the directive that makes optics better. This is a risk as if your AMX 13 90 gets shot in the rear you will burn. Normally running food I would use a fire fighting directive, but for the mission you must prioritise camo and view range over everything else to make the mission easier for you. It will be daily doubles until the correct map arrives after several days of waiting.

 

 

 



OllieCromwell #10 Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49502 battles
  • 628
  • [GENB] GENB
  • Member since:
    02-11-2011

SaltyJedi has a website with some good advice on all missions in both campaigns :

https://www.saltyjedi.com/personalmissions


Edited by OllieCromwell, 23 June 2020 - 01:04 PM.


NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 37251 battles
  • 6,377
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

LT-15: The only thing you need is 13-90 and a bush then just wait for the right game to come up. 

 

TD-13: You want some speed so Obj263 would do. It's got great armour, hits hard and the mobility to get around and put both to use.

 

SPG-6: Use M44, shoot whatever your team are engaging. Easy.

 

HT-15: This is the only hard one. You need something that is attractive enough to fire at or people won't bother but good enough armour to tank the damage if used correctly. Obj257 or VK100 might be good. Don't damage anything you don't have to, just track them in place and they are more likely to shoot at you because they have nothing better to do while their tracks repair. Only actively try to kill anything that can hurt you.



Balc0ra #12 Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:44 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77815 battles
  • 23,604
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postsaxsan4, on 23 June 2020 - 11:51 AM, said:


LT is hard for me, I think my max is 5.7k assist In ebr 75

 

I have manticore but cant get above 4k

 

That leaves max 13 90, t54 ltw (which I am very bad at) T49 elf even 90 or lynx 6x6

 

 

13 90 has done LT-15's for me. But you need to have patience. Wait for the right map and have a good support team. I've gotten 10K+ several times by using the F1 bush on Prokhorovka. Just find LT-15 videos on YT that shows good spots to use on some of the more open maps. And try those. At some point, you will get it. As I did not do much on most of them. Heck for one LT-15 I even went AFK for a 2-3 min to make coffee.

 

SPG 6 is super easy, you just need a good map where both teams are locked in the same corner, and you can shoot targets they hit. S-51 with the stock gun has a high ROF for that one to be easier.

TD-13: Just take your SU-100, mount the 122mm and agian get the right map that's open so you can cover more area. Sit back and wait for low HP targets to smack. Even as top tier you can remove 50% of most target's HP. If you are top tier and get an urban map. Follow your meds and smack anything they have hit that has less then 390 HP left. Move up, take the hit, fire and back off. The front slope is good enough to bounce most low tier guns. So 4 kills in that should not be an issue.

 

HT-15 is a bit more tricky. And I did that back in the day with the Type 4. Just hope you find some poor sod in a stock tier 9 HT or a stock tier 8. Like a Caernarvon with a 17 pdr. Just let him hit you. Don't fire on them. Just smack other targets that can pen you. Ignore those that can't. And it has 2050 HP. So you already done most of it. As in once you get close, and have guns that you can't bounce. Take hits. That's how I did mine too. I let them farm 90% of my HP towards the end. As damage taken also counts.



TungstenHitman #13 Posted 23 June 2020 - 05:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 34155 battles
  • 6,913
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

I was actually stuck on the MT-15 mission with honors for ages and only did it yesterday just by pure chance... with an STG of all tanks lol!

 

I'd forgotten about these missions and I don't even play for them. I knew I had to slap TD's for X amount of damage and win for honors or something like that but I wasn't even looking it just happened as is the case with most all these missions. I was just grinding credits.

 

Stronk STG! :P:D

 



OlympusPk #14 Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 91794 battles
  • 265
  • [HLSP] HLSP
  • Member since:
    05-14-2014

LT-15 is pretty easy to be done because it's requirement is for combined Damage (spot+personal). A tier VII+ like your T71DA, AMX 13-57, BC-12t and AMX 13-90 is suitable. Just be patient for a good map (Malinovka, Prohorovka, Karelia) and do not sacrifice your self. Be passive at the beginning and active sweeping at the end.

SPG-6 use M44 or FV207 whatever you prefer and shoot enemies being engaged by friends.

TD-13 any tier 6 TD can be suitable. Prefer a high DPM TD. For example your Excalibur is fine.

HT-15 IS 7 is fine at hull down position. It has great armor (especially turret) and good gun. Don't forget bounces, damage and HP lost is count to the total amount of HP required. 



PowJay #15 Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:23 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 43122 battles
  • 6,024
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

I got the T-55a using some Orders for LT-15 and HT-15 and have tried ever since to get them back because getting the Object with Orders is a distinct possibility although unlikely.


This was LT-15 with Honours  http://wotreplays.eu...owjay-amx_13_90 I don't think you can watch it, but you can see the result. Notice one important thing: I am the ONLY LT on my team. So often I have played my higher tier LTs for spotting missions and have four or even five fellow LTs. For this to come together on Prokhorovka was a gift from the gods.

 

I have done other "15" missions on Karelia (LT-15-1) and on Highway (LT-15-2), but there is no doubt in my mind that with the right set-up the best maps are Malinovka and Prokhorovka. It just takes a LOT of persistence and high-tier vehicles to ensure adequate available HP.

 

TD-13 is better off with a more rapid fire, rather than hard-hitting gun. As has been said, jump in something lower tier and crack on. The best for kill-stealing low HP would easily be the E25, but many of the TDs with smaller guns and higer RoF (Jackson and Hellcat would probably be among the best) would do.


I haven't got to HT-15 yet. 

 

For the SPG missions try the stock gun on whichever vehicles gives you stun and the best RoF. For sheer weight of fire to cause as much stun as possible I found the Crusader SP amazing with the stock gun and used the FV3805 with stock gun to complete SPG-15-4. Bert would robably be best for RoF, but it doesn't stun as far as I recall. But the Crusader SP does.



Desyatnik_Pansy #16 Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:27 PM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 19784 battles
  • 27,948
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postarthurwellsley, on 23 June 2020 - 11:55 AM, said:

HT -15 The easiest way to do this I found was to play a daily double on the Maus. Wait until you get an open map with no arty. Instead of playing in the usual way for a super heavy at the very beginning of the match drive into the open, allow yourself to be spotted at the extreme of render range, twist and turn somewhat so that plenty of early shoots bounce, without hopefully losing any health, should take you to 4-5,000 bounced, and then pull back and play normally. The start makes the mission.

 

Basically what I did for two 279(e) missions revolving around blocking using the Maus and E3 (for Bloc and Alliance missions respectively). I remember specifically a game on Malinovka where I drove up next to one of the buildings at south spawn and just angled slightly, blocking almost 8k before I died (primarily because it was a triple-arty game). It feels.. wrong, to play deliberately poorly like that, but if it gets the mission done I guess.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #17 Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 37251 battles
  • 6,377
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 23 June 2020 - 06:27 PM, said:

 

Basically what I did for two 279(e) missions revolving around blocking using the Maus and E3 (for Bloc and Alliance missions respectively). I remember specifically a game on Malinovka where I drove up next to one of the buildings at south spawn and just angled slightly, blocking almost 8k before I died (primarily because it was a triple-arty game). It feels.. wrong, to play deliberately poorly like that, but if it gets the mission done I guess.

 

Yeah, but if the enemy are wasting shells bouncing off you that's 8K of damage you saved the rest of your team taking. 



Hayton #18 Posted 23 June 2020 - 07:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 54416 battles
  • 161
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011
I got the 55a by going back and fully completing the missions for the stug and t28 which are a bit easier, then you can use the orders you get back to bypass the missions you are stuck on.

azakow #19 Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:34 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 87314 battles
  • 5,367
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postsaxsan4, on 23 June 2020 - 11:20 AM, said:

Hello,

 

I am stuck on t55a mission

 

I have done all 15 mediums 

 

I am stuck on HT 15, LT 15  , TD13 and SPG 6

 

What tanks can I use for these and is anyone willing to platoon to help me

 

 

HT15 12k combined dmg 

 

LT 15 7k dmg + assist

 

 

 

LT-15: any good LT map and LT8 shoud be ok. Do not take any LT10

TD-13: are you drunk?! (kill 4 and survive, can't be that hard)

SPG-6: SPG6+ with high RoF gun (which might not be the biggest) and spam whatever you can, mind to aim well

HT-15:

Spoiler

 


Edited by azakow, 24 June 2020 - 01:43 PM.


splash_time #20 Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:37 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17044 battles
  • 2,228
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostTungstenHitman, on 23 June 2020 - 07:14 PM, said:

I was actually stuck on the MT-15 mission with honors for ages and only did it yesterday just by pure chance... with an STG of all tanks lol!

 

I'd forgotten about these missions and I don't even play for them. I knew I had to slap TD's for X amount of damage and win for honors or something like that but I wasn't even looking it just happened as is the case with most all these missions. I was just grinding credits.

 

Stronk STG! :P:D

 

 

STG is not bad by any means, the only drawback that it has is the DPM, otherwise, it's fun to play. 

Although I'm trying to get my orders back from SPG15 and LT15. annoying arty. -.-

And congrats btw. :)


Edited by splash_time, 24 June 2020 - 01:38 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users