• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Asuschrist #1 Posted 24 June 2020 - 11:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49907 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

Hi guys,

Quite some time ago I was featured on Best Replays of the Week and I've received a camo reward for it, but as it was prior to camouflage change I'm now stuck with only one piece of it which is a bit awkward and useless as tanks now need 2 or 3 pieces to be fully painted and that camo piece wasn't adapted in line with the camouflage change.

Would you know if there is anybody who could look into it and possibly award two more pieces so I get the set to paint the whole tank for one type of a map. 

From my understanding ever since the camouflage got changed, BRW has been awarding players with a piece of camo that is applied to the entire vehicle and not just one third of it.

I've tried contacting support, but got a reply they can't do anything about it as it's an event reward and they have no influence over it.

Block Quote

Hello Asuschrist, 

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Player Support.

I'm sorry about this situation. Unfortunately as customer support we do not have influence of the event rewards. 

In this case the only way to influence on the aspects of the game is to leave your opinion on the Forum!

The Forum, in fact, is constantly monitored by our moderators, who collect feedback and send them to our development team!

Moreover, it is also an opportunity to compare yourself with the ideas of the other members of our community!

I'm sure there will be a really interesting discussion about this argument!

Below, you can find the link to our Forum!

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/1467-forum/

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us again.

I wish you a nice day and fun on the Battlefield.

Kind regards, 

Here's also a screenshot of it:

Also tagged with brw, camo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users