ebr wheeled vehilces mechanic scouting spotting lights

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KRYPTEX96 #1 Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23723 battles

Hey there all,

i've got an interesting idea for rebalancing the ebrs. You give them two different driving modes, wich can be switched similar to modes in the swedisch tank destroyers. The first mode is the scouting mode, where you can drive fast and have good agility but you can't shoot at all. This would be realistic because no one could realy aim and shot while driving and jumping at 100 kph. The second one is the shooting mode where you drive much slower loke 50 kph or so and have less agility. So with these two modes you can either drive around and scout or you can decide to fight back. Scouting won't be affected but the enemy tanks have a better chance to fight back if the ebrs are shooting. There could be a few options to switch the modes, for example you have to lower your speed to go activly in shooting mode, you have to rest completely like the planned polish medium tanks or you have a cooldown while switching. Maybe someone has improvments for my ideas and i hope someone from wg sees this thread and think at least a second about it. 

saxsan4 #2 Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:29 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28332 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--
no, that would totally ruin the class, most tanks couldnt shoot and drive at the same time, why should armoured cars be the only ones to suffer

trispect #3 Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:04 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 37017 battles
  • [F2PAY] F2PAY
IMO only thing that they needed was them to considerably slow down when hit at wheels to make them ok. 

Famepackexe #4 Posted 26 June 2020 - 09:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 54560 battles
  • [FARMS] FARMS

View Posttrispect, on 26 June 2020 - 08:04 AM, said:

IMO only thing that they needed was them to considerably slow down when hit at wheels to make them ok. 

Yes i agree ++

Cobra6 #5 Posted 26 June 2020 - 11:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16625 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

yeah.....no.....

As said, the proper way to balance them is to make them slow down more when wheels are hit but not so much as is being tested now (They now lose 1/3 of their speed on the test when one wheel is damaged).

Either slow down or take away their ability to steer fast (targets traveling in a straight line are easier to hit), but not both.

Cobra 6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users