• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

viper_81 #1 Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23397 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

Hi all,

I'm a 39 year old Finn that started playing WoT 2011. I've been on an extended break from the game but been back now about 2 weeks regularly. Thus far playing solo to relearn the game. When i was active WN8 was 1800+ and currently is quite a bit less, around 1400. 

Group that i'm looking for is not unicum serious but still wishes to have fun by being able to be effective on battlefield. As a man with a family my play time can vary and sometimes use of microphone might not be possible.

If your clan is looking for a player that can take an ammorack with a laugh but still prefers the enemy team get salty then please contact me in-game and lets see if we click ( not the arty way thou ).

Best regards

Viper_81

seichus #2 Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47819 battles
  • [ART-W] ART-W

Hello viper ,We are looking more players in ART-W,Here you can do all what u want:  platoons,traninings,competitive etc 

Now we are focusing in recruit members for Metal Wars 

I let you here my last recruiting post to see more info and if you have any question tell me 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/746469-art-w-the-art-of-war-is-recruiting/

Best regards

Seichus

Hasaro #3 Posted 28 June 2020 - 08:54 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 16446 battles
  • [-DOM-] -DOM-

Hows your swedish ? ;)

-DOM- is looking for more mebers that might suite you if your swedish is somewhat ok.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/746876-dom-defenders-of-midgard-swedish-clan/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users