A little help please...

recticle sniper mode

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Snagfang #1 Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17937 battles

I'm pretty sure this didn't used to happen, and I'm wondering if I've accidentally enabled something to cause it.

If I have my turret at say, the 12 'o' clock position, enter sniper mode and rotate my view, when I exit sniper mode the turret will automatically reset to the position it was in before I rotated it in sniper mode.
Have I finally gone senile or have I changed something? It's rather annoying which makes me pretty certain it didn't used to happen.

Flicka #2 Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23759 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

From the top of my head, you are autoaiming at somebody so in sniper you just change your view.

Somehow you are holding your right mouse button to lock the turret, and just changing view in sniper mode.

Or, and this is quite far fetched, you are playing a tank that has no turret at all...;)

Snagfang #3 Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17937 battles

View PostFlicka, on 26 June 2020 - 02:41 PM, said:

From the top of my head, you are autoaiming at somebody so in sniper you just change your view.

Somehow you are holding your right mouse button to lock the turret, and just changing view in sniper mode.

Or, and this is quite far fetched, you are playing a tank that has no turret at all...;)

I don't think this is it. It happens when I'm not aiming at anything at all and there are no tanks in sight - and barring senility, I think the turret is still there :teethhappy:

Sorted - it was a Mod issue :great:

Edited by Snagfang, 26 June 2020 - 04:28 PM.

Also tagged with recticle, sniper mode

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users