Jump to content


Impossible to win


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

hellhound6 #1 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11415 battles
  • 323
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    10-01-2015

Dropped 50.30% wr to 50% wr in 2 days

Just cant win just every time before I reach the position I have 3-4 dead teammates

Is it tame to just uninstall this game?

dropped bellow 50%

Loaded coffee, directives on my strv dealing 2.5-3k dmg in 2 minutes then all dies

I am really asking to you is it time to just uninstall?

Don't tell me that i am bad and doing something wrong before I fire 1st shot I am always losing 0-6

Every crapping single time in a row losing 10-15 battles

Just tell me what to do

This game have 0 balance. WG is releasing only wheeled barreled autoloader tanks to sell to us and don't care what will happen in game.

3-4 autoloader is aiming you at once, 2-3 wheeled premium cars are running around and 3 artilery is stunning you

How the crap can it be balanced?



tank276 #2 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:46 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 56303 battles
  • 1,000
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

What is the point of this thread after all?

If your WR went up to 50.60 from 50.30 % in two days would you start a topic?



Private_Miros #3 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:46 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29728 battles
  • 11,837
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

Bad streaks happen as long as you don't rig the game to avoid them (irregardless of battle and skill balance).

 

Added to bad streaks, frustration and impatience can play a roll too in losing those 2-3 more than usual, which is enough to get your WR to nose dive.

 

Also take into account your WR simply differs high tier compared to low tier. Your high tier WR has been fairly stable at around 49%. With that in mind it's no wonder the global WR with lower average tier is dropping when playing mainly high tiers.

 

-----------

 

Now I agree on balance issues, but that's hardly relevant for marginal differences in player performance when the player involved has a lot of margin both up as well as down.


Edited by Private_Miros, 27 June 2020 - 10:46 AM.


hellhound6 #4 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:51 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11415 battles
  • 323
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    10-01-2015

View Posttank276, on 27 June 2020 - 10:46 AM, said:

What is the point of this thread after all?

If your WR went up to 50.60 from 50.30 % in two days would you start a topic?

There is no point for me to play and thats all

I am not gonna buy premium time

I cant research tanks because I am not getting XP, I will not activate credit busters because Impossible to farm, I just will not play anymore because 0 fun here

Well ok I understand that we have to lose some time but when you getting only 1 shot in game because whole your team is dead this is not fun at all

So I don't see why i must be here to be meat for gold shooter streamers and make them have fun

So I have done



jabster #5 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:53 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12855 battles
  • 28,105
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Posthellhound6, on 27 June 2020 - 09:41 AM, said:

Dropped 50.30% wr to 50% wr in 2 days

Just cant win just every time before I reach the position I have 3-4 dead teammates

Is it tame to just uninstall this game?

dropped bellow 50%

Loaded coffee, directives on my strv dealing 2.5-3k dmg in 2 minutes then all dies

I am really asking to you is it time to just uninstall?

Don't tell me that i am bad and doing something wrong before I fire 1st shot I am always losing 0-6

Every crapping single time in a row losing 10-15 battles

Just tell me what to do

This game have 0 balance. WG is releasing only wheeled barreled autoloader tanks to sell to us and don't care what will happen in game.

3-4 autoloader is aiming you at once, 2-3 wheeled premium cars are running around and 3 artilery is stunning you

How the crap can it be balanced?

 

Considering that you frequently crate threads complaining about how bad the game is then the answer is yes, just stop playing the game if you don't, as it seems, like playing it. Why on earth do you feel the need to create a thread about it?

 

Oh and 11004.

 


Edited by jabster, 27 June 2020 - 10:54 AM.


Private_Miros #6 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:54 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29728 battles
  • 11,837
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View Posthellhound6, on 27 June 2020 - 09:51 AM, said:

There is no point for me to play and thats all

I am not gonna buy premium time

I cant research tanks because I am not getting XP, I will not activate credit busters because Impossible to farm, I just will not play anymore because 0 fun here

Well ok I understand that we have to lose some time but when you getting only 1 shot in game because whole your team is dead this is not fun at all

So I don't see why i must be here to be meat for gold shooter streamers and make them have fun

So I have done

 

If you only get in one shot by the time your whole team is dead, you cannot really blame the team now can you. There's not a single map in game where it takes over a minute to get into a useful position, and I've yet to see a sub-3 minute battle, and most sub-4 minute battles take place on maps like Ensk where you can be in a shooting position at 15 km/h within 20 seconds.



TheJungleBeast #7 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14167 battles
  • 219
  • Member since:
    12-10-2017

I'm also having a really crappy streak right now, the whole week long !

But last week I had many 55-60% sessions and blue current stats, it's swings and round abouts man, but I must admit  it's really getting on my nerves  today, seeing such incredibly bad plays man, seems like some people are hellbent on dying in 30 seconds.



hellhound6 #8 Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:59 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11415 battles
  • 323
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    10-01-2015

View PostTheJungleBeast, on 27 June 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

I'm also having a really crappy streak right now, the whole week long !

But last week I had many 55-60% sessions and blue current stats, it's swings and round abouts man, but I must admit  it's really getting on my nerves  today, seeing such incredibly bad plays man, seems like some people are hellbent on dying in 30 seconds.

I have this situation in a row 10-15 battles

Have no idea why, I am just talking about it

X tier sconq was camping in base with SPGs just few minutes ago

This is very common for me I am not talking about 50% situations but about 80% is just impossible to do something.

 

 



Private_Miros #9 Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29728 battles
  • 11,837
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostTheJungleBeast, on 27 June 2020 - 09:54 AM, said:

I'm also having a really crappy streak right now, the whole week long !

But last week I had many 55-60% sessions and blue current stats, it's swings and round abouts man, but I must admit  it's really getting on my nerves  today, seeing such incredibly bad plays man, seems like some people are hellbent on dying in 30 seconds.

 

If the player base pretends it's tier 1 or 2, you should pretend so too.

 

(That means if you notice chaos, be conservative and opportunistic. Don't take initiative unless you are really sure it'll work on your own.)



hellhound6 #10 Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:09 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11415 battles
  • 323
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    10-01-2015

View Postjabster, on 27 June 2020 - 10:53 AM, said:

 

Considering that you frequently crate threads complaining about how bad the game is then the answer is yes, just stop playing the game if you don't, as it seems, like playing it. Why on earth do you feel the need to create a thread about it?

 

Oh and 11004.

 


As i said to you before I am not gonna answer the player who have much more posts than games.

But to be clear for other players - I am opening critical threads to make this game better and discuss to other players about wrong things in this game.

And you are coming every time and telling that everything is ok, What makes me think that you have some sallary from here.

Oh and question on your question - why are you coming in my thread every time and answering some "this game is flawless" answers?

And if we imagine you have 30K posts :trollface:



tank276 #11 Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:12 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 56303 battles
  • 1,000
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View Posthellhound6, on 27 June 2020 - 09:51 AM, said:

There is no point for me to play and thats all

Then stop playing, nobody asked you to play this game if you dont like it.

Why did you start a whine thread to make public something that noone cares about?

 



brummiemk1 #12 Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:20 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29147 battles
  • 301
  • Member since:
    12-13-2012
I had three days in a row where I found it very hard to win many games, one day won 5 out of 16 battles and the next won 6 out of 17 battles but yesterday was much better winning a high number of games. It is frustrating though when you get 3 arty and 2 wheelie vehicles on the opposing teams but then its same for all of us. Also had a few battles where all the team lemming one side only to be held up all game by 2 tanks and in meantime we get flanked from other side and lose. We've all been there but its part of the game. Still love it though for all this.

Edited by brummiemk1, 27 June 2020 - 11:20 AM.


BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:39 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25737 battles
  • 13,799
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Posttank276, on 27 June 2020 - 09:46 AM, said:

What is the point of this thread after all?

It's Saturday.

Let's see what he brings to the table on Sunday, I guess it won't be positive.............as usual.



jabster #14 Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:41 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12855 battles
  • 28,105
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Posthellhound6, on 27 June 2020 - 10:09 AM, said:


As i said to you before I am not gonna answer the player who have much more posts than games.

But to be clear for other players - I am opening critical threads to make this game better and discuss to other players about wrong things in this game.

And you are coming every time and telling that everything is ok, What makes me think that you have some sallary from here.

Oh and question on your question - why are you coming in my thread every time and answering some "this game is flawless" answers?

And if we imagine you have 30K posts :trollface:

 

Yeh because an employee of WG would tell you to stop playing the game oh and no I didn't say the game was flawless did I. Do you even spending five seconds thinking about what you're going to post or just mash your hands across the keyboard and hope for the best?



lbot #15 Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:00 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21672 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    11-12-2015

View Posthellhound6, on 27 June 2020 - 10:41 AM, said:

Just tell me what to do

This game have 0 balance.

Try out the competitor project.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:19 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 37251 battles
  • 6,377
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Posthellhound6, on 27 June 2020 - 10:41 AM, said:

Don't tell me that i am bad and doing something wrong before I fire 1st shot I am always losing 0-6

 

You're bad and you're doing something wrong.

 

The reason you can't get above a 50% WR is because that is your skill level. If you ever want to exceed 50% you need to accept that. Only once you accept that can you start working on how to play better and the first step to playing better is to stop making excuses and blaming everything but yourself.



Kdingo #17 Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:25 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33292 battles
  • 8,814
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 27 June 2020 - 12:19 PM, said:

 

You're bad and you're doing something wrong.

 

The reason you can't get above a 50% WR is because that is your skill level. If you ever want to exceed 50% you need to accept that. Only once you accept that can you start working on how to play better and the first step to playing better is to stop making excuses and blaming everything but yourself.

 

Sadly a certain group of peoples brains don't work like that.

They run into issues, other must be at fault, some evil scheme that targets them personally (for no reason) to makes their experience worse.

This always triggers the need to not just vent, spill nonsense theories, but also throwing tantrums in expectation that mommy wg "fixes" everything.



TheComfyChair #18 Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11384 battles
  • 1,313
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
And this winrate statistic is the difference between tanking or not tanking? Sounds like hard work :ohmy:

hjorte #19 Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22469 battles
  • 279
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

Don't ever come to this forum looking for empathy or understanding.

If you do, the forum wardens of rules, salty logic and justice will intercept your post and make your day even worse.



Kdingo #20 Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:48 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33292 battles
  • 8,814
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View Posthjorte, on 27 June 2020 - 12:36 PM, said:

Don't ever come to this forum looking for empathy or understanding.

 

A forum isn't a therapy session where people are supposed to pamper your fragile feelings.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users