Jump to content


Need help

chargeback help

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

RenamedUser_501819920 #1 Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:16 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11118 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    11-27-2011

[content removed]

 

Begging.

Post edited.

Thread locked.

~MaxandChloe4ever, Forum Moderator


Edited by MaxandChloe4ever, 28 June 2020 - 03:47 AM.


Nazgarth #2 Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:24 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28472 battles
  • 1,266
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View Postking_of_the_castle, on 28 June 2020 - 01:16 AM, said:

[content removed]

 

Get a job.


Edited by MaxandChloe4ever, 02 July 2020 - 09:03 AM.
Quote updated


frange #3 Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:31 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33503 battles
  • 290
  • [FRNR] FRNR
  • Member since:
    10-25-2013
Oooh yeah. Ofc. So all you just need is a credit card number, expiring date number and CVC number - I guess?? 

The_Naa #4 Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:34 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 12230 battles
  • 2,474
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017


RenamedUser_501819920 #5 Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:35 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11118 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    11-27-2011

View PostNazgarth, on 28 June 2020 - 12:24 AM, said:

Get a job.

View Postfrange, on 28 June 2020 - 12:31 AM, said:

Oooh yeah. Ofc. So all you just need is a credit card number, expiring date number and CVC number - I guess?? 

Cant get a job when you work 30+ year in a ship yard that is no there anymore it is hard to get a job. But thx.

Frange no i dont need that.



Nazgarth #6 Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:45 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28472 battles
  • 1,266
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View Postking_of_the_castle, on 28 June 2020 - 01:35 AM, said:

Cant get a job when you work 30+ year in a ship yard that is no there anymore it is hard to get a job. But thx.

Frange no i dont need that.

Yes a lot of people have hardships in life, most have the decency not to beg others for "help". I say help in quotations as clearly you have had money issues for 3 years at least, giving you money wont help you at all, in fact it make it worse because instead of trying to get your finances in order you are going to play a video game.

 

That is of course if any of this is actually true.



The_Naa #7 Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:49 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 12230 battles
  • 2,474
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostNazgarth, on 28 June 2020 - 01:45 AM, said:

Yes a lot of people have hardships in life, most have the decency not to beg others for "help". I say help in quotations as clearly you have had money issues for 3 years at least, giving you money wont help you at all, in fact it make it worse because instead of trying to get your finances in order you are going to play a video game.

 

That is of course if any of this is actually true.

 

Begging is also against forum rules. 



Balc0ra #8 Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:02 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77792 battles
  • 23,592
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostThe_Naa, on 28 June 2020 - 01:49 AM, said:

 

Begging is also against forum rules. 

 

I'll give him +1 for effort. -1 for unoriginal story. 







Also tagged with chargeback, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users