• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

routavarvas #1 Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15557 battles
  • [VMY] VMY

Hi WG

could it be possible to make those reward premium days so you could start them any day you want?

at moment they start automatically, most of the time those are ok, but few situation when manual activation would be better.

as example I got 14d premium days 2 days before summer holidays, I will be away 4 week so most of reward goes to waste.

similar would happen those who has only time to play during weekend weekends and on sunday you get few premium days,

money wise might not increase income, but it would improve usage of rewards and that would improve game experience.

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46609 battles

View Postroutavarvas, on 28 June 2020 - 01:24 PM, said:

Hi WG

could it be possible to make those reward premium days so you could start them any day you want?

at moment they start automatically, most of the time those are ok, but few situation when manual activation would be better.

as example I got 14d premium days 2 days before summer holidays, I will be away 4 week so most of reward goes to waste.

similar would happen those who has only time to play during weekend weekends and on sunday you get few premium days,

money wise might not increase income, but it would improve usage of rewards and that would improve game experience.

Been discussed before.

Personally, I think it would be a great idea but I don't think WG agree.

Spammable_Lecter #3 Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48157 battles
  • [_DOG] _DOG
It would be nice but it will never happen , that cash cow has to be milked and milked and milked

saxsan4 #4 Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:43 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25725 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

Personally id like it to only be time when you are in the game

Spurtung #5 Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

General

• Player
  • 82184 battles
  • [USSRX] USSRX

It's about FOMO.

You don't get to plan when to use it, therefore you'll try to adapt into play more while it's running, or missing it completely.

For some reason, when given the choice, humans more often will choose not to lose what they have than to win what they don't yet have.

Pansenmann #6 Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38393 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
WG could add maybe a "pause" option where your account is being frozen
and the second you log in again it is "unpaused" and prem time continues to run.

Add a limiter where one can only "pause" once a month for a maximum of 14 days
but then it would only be needed if one already has prem account status.

routavarvas #7 Posted 28 June 2020 - 03:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15557 battles
  • [VMY] VMY

WG does not get more money from reward premiums, wasted or not.

people who has bought their premium days by money really deserves at least that pause feature. Because its like

netflix/HBO etc. you pay monthly fee and after few months you notice that you have payed 30€/$ and watched only two movies during that time.

same with premium account you buy 1month premium and later you notice that you only played for 3 days, will you buy new month after that?

applying start mechanism only on reward premium days, will not decrease income but increase game experience and thru that player will see benefits of premium and maybe later buy premium days,

those times reward does not fit your plan and you cannot change your plans and lose benefits, player get negative experience, althou some may consider it mild one but still negative.

that "Pause" would be good also alternative on any premium days,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users