Jump to content


Monthly Rundown: Fiery Specials and Events for a Hot July


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 34,303
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Crank up the fan and grab a cold drink, because these flaming hot specials will make you sweat!

The full text of the news item

wsatnutter #2 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27559 battles
  • 10,382
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
interesting and there are freebies I look forward to it nice job WG

Pardesi #3 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4834 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    08-21-2018

Thanks for letting us eek know. Finally Shiemka!

a minor thing, in portal tabs for mission, its strvb displayed instead of t57 Heavy.


Edited by Pardesi, 29 June 2020 - 01:14 PM.


BSHDBCG #4 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6563 battles
  • 1,149
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

Two nice things.

 

1) They now announce tank rewards in monthly rundown, as it should have been all along.

2) Top of the Tree lasts a month now and has two tanks... like people suggested ages ago.

 

All in all, good stuff..

 

:teethhappy:



_Old_Spice_ #5 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39832 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011
Yeah, looks delicious ( especially top of the tree changed), but would like to see there some info about ranked battle...
Also I hope for consumables discount:) seems like it should be at the end of July:/

Sstyx #6 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:33 PM

    Czech Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 19355 battles
  • 4,899
  • [DAFFY] DAFFY
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

View PostPardesi, on 29 June 2020 - 01:13 PM, said:

Thanks for letting us eek know. Finally Shiemka!

a minor thing, in portal tabs for mission, its strvb displayed instead of t57 Heavy.

Thank you, reported and we are working on a fix for pics!



Gremlin182 #7 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:39 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64430 battles
  • 10,555
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

This July TOTT is why I like the new format of 2 tanks per month

 

I have the T57 and the FV4005 stage 2 and once you have the entire line unlocked there really isn't much to do at this type of event.

With one per month and  56 tier 10 tanks you might have to wait nearly 5 years for a tank you want to come around.

From my point of view with just 7 tier 10 tanks and 5 SPGs left to get having one of them as TOTT is getting very unlikely.

July might see me buy back the Charioteer or even the Challenger to see how it plays with that 32 pounder gun.



KINGxTOG #8 Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3568 battles
  • 38
  • [-D2S-] -D2S-
  • Member since:
    01-07-2020

i wish WG would tell us the prem tanks on sell cause other wise i will never know when big boy TYPE 59 comes

in bond shop or prem shop :(



Tank_Buster_NL #9 Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24833 battles
  • 11
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    08-15-2014

Sounds great and all but when are we finally going to get a sale on tech tree tanks again? I just stopped playing due to school finals but aswell that i am just waiting sitting on a shitload of credits which i want to spend. Of course i will participate in the campaign, but only 5 battles and then i’ll be waiting again!

there is literally no reason to play since i need specific tanks for 279 missions and some chimera missions left
When will there be finally a sale on tech tree tanks again? 

13:01 Added after 1 minute

View PostKINGxTOG, on 29 June 2020 - 01:52 PM, said:

i wish WG would tell us the prem tanks on sell cause other wise i will never know when big boy TYPE 59 comes

in bond shop or prem shop :(


type 59 is not that great, unless you need it for crew training for chinese medium tanks, i would say t-44-100 is much better, type 59 just still has its fame but it really isnt that good (anymore) it is just rare and that is why people think it is good (same with 121b and m60)



falcon_96 #10 Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27342 battles
  • 771
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012
The NA preview contains some more info about that 1-13th special highway event, the rewards seem to be reserves, medals and 3D styles, one of which is for the Strv 103B.

KINGxTOG #11 Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3568 battles
  • 38
  • [-D2S-] -D2S-
  • Member since:
    01-07-2020

View PostTank_Buster_NL, on 29 June 2020 - 02:00 PM, said:

Sounds great and all but when are we finally going to get a sale on tech tree tanks again? I just stopped playing due to school finals but aswell that i am just waiting sitting on a shitload of credits which i want to spend. Of course i will participate in the campaign, but only 5 battles and then i’ll be waiting again!

there is literally no reason to play since i need specific tanks for 279 missions and some chimera missions left
When will there be finally a sale on tech tree tanks again? 

13:01 Added after 1 minute


type 59 is not that great, unless you need it for crew training for chinese medium tanks, i would say t-44-100 is much better, type 59 just still has its fame but it really isnt that good (anymore) it is just rare and that is why people think it is good (same with 121b and m60)

yeah but type 59 is just all rounder



Dwigt #12 Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • WG Staff
  • 1502 battles
  • 464
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View Postfalcon_96, on 29 June 2020 - 01:03 PM, said:

The NA preview contains some more info about that 1-13th special highway event, the rewards seem to be reserves, medals and 3D styles, one of which is for the Strv 103B.

Hopefully we'll be able to reveal more info regarding the Highway Rock event very soon. Should be fun and rewarding!

 

View PostBSHDBCG, on 29 June 2020 - 12:18 PM, said:

Two nice things.

 

1) They now announce tank rewards in monthly rundown, as it should have been all along.

2) Top of the Tree lasts a month now and has two tanks... like people suggested ages ago.

 

All in all, good stuff..

 

:teethhappy:

Any tanks you're looking to get from these Tank Rewards and the Top of the Tree?
Tank Rewards is a good addition to the monthly rundown video, many of our players requested it over the last months. Now you can plan in advance and know what tank you can get! :)



undutchable80 #13 Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:16 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15255 battles
  • 5,031
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
Nice! Glad to see the return to a month long TotT, and double nice for overlapping TotTs. Already have the T57 Heavy, so I will pass on that, but have the Charioteer unlocked and so am looking forward to starting that line. 

__Eric__ #14 Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40018 battles
  • 1,863
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013
Nice, grinding the T54E1 atm, so the T57 with discount will be mine :izmena:

Shell2Kill #15 Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:01 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13028 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012
You people ever bringing trade-in again? Kinda losing hope

Edited by Shell2Kill, 29 June 2020 - 03:02 PM.


Eroe_dell_Iride #16 Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:44 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3379 battles
  • 217
  • Member since:
    01-08-2019
Still no discounts on credit tanks, we have to wait Xmas to have it? 

_Old_Spice_ #17 Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39832 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View PostShell2Kill, on 29 June 2020 - 03:01 PM, said:

You people ever bringing trade-in again? Kinda losing hope

I was posting this kinda request few times already...it’s really been a while since last one:(



Duke_Harkonnen #18 Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15687 battles
  • 79
  • Member since:
    12-17-2018
ToT :great:

KINGxTOG #19 Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3568 battles
  • 38
  • [-D2S-] -D2S-
  • Member since:
    01-07-2020

when will type 59 be sale :)

 



Eroe_dell_Iride #20 Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3379 battles
  • 217
  • Member since:
    01-08-2019

View PostKINGxTOG, on 29 June 2020 - 04:06 PM, said:

when will type 59 be sale :)

 

 

Ten years of wot and I still reading this question...and the answer it's always the same






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users