Blue Prints Where?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BaconMeLoveIt_EU #1 Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50 battles

Logging into the game after some years of dormant, I got a screen showing me receiving blue print for 2 years reward.

But those does not show on tech tree even after clicking that blue print icon to show only the blue prints.

Is there  a requirement to get a certain tech tree tier tank before blue prints shows up?

Edited by BaconMeLoveIt_EU, 29 June 2020 - 09:49 PM.

Gremlin182 #2 Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73218 battles
In the garage click on depot then click on the third symbol down looks like a pair of dividers that should show all the blueprints you have

RockyRoller #3 Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 45499 battles
  • [DOP3] DOP3
There are two styles of prints, one has a spanner and it counts for all nations, the other has a flag and can only be seen and used for that nation. Now you know this you will most likely see them when you flip through every national blueprint tree

sterkearne #4 Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20579 battles
  • [BRAMI] BRAMI
I rather have blue prints for modules then for tank. Meaning I rather grind a vehicle in top condition than stock.

luscious_pixie #5 Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23166 battles

Each vehicle requires a certain number of blueprints and will not light up until you get enough.

The higher in tier you go the more it will require.

There are two types of blueprint

- Universal (these can be used as unified currency for all nations)

- National (these can only be used for one specific nation)

You will need to use both of these blueprints in conjunction with each other to unlock the discounts.

For tier X it is usually 12x Universal Fragments and 4x National Fragments to unlock one section of discount.

You can find your blueprints in the depot (third box down on the far left - looks like a compass)

Edited by moenie, 27 July 2020 - 10:34 PM.

Gremlin182 #6 Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:51 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73218 battles

I hope there are some changes made to Blueprints being able to convert would be useful.

Right now I have 16 tanks left to unlock but have completed 7 out of the 11 nations.

Slightly annoying is that the fewest national fragments are 21 for the Polish tech tree and we know there is a new Polish medium line coming out

I still have 142 national fragments but completed all American tank lines.

They will only be of any use if and when new tank lines are added.

Not really interested in unlocking modules with them if that were allowed free xp is good enough for me and as I say only a few tier 9 and 10s left to unlock.

luscious_pixie #7 Posted 30 July 2020 - 06:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23166 battles

View PostGremlin182, on 27 July 2020 - 09:51 PM, said:

I hope there are some changes made to Blueprints being able to convert would be useful.

Right now I have 16 tanks left to unlock but have completed 7 out of the 11 nations.

Slightly annoying is that the fewest national fragments are 21 for the Polish tech tree and we know there is a new Polish medium line coming out

I still have 142 national fragments but completed all American tank lines.

They will only be of any use if and when new tank lines are added.

Not really interested in unlocking modules with them if that were allowed free xp is good enough for me and as I say only a few tier 9 and 10s left to unlock.

I hope it gets reworked as well, even it were a convert with credits/gold type of solution at least it would be an option.

I don't think the more fleshed out trees will recieve anything new unless they expand the tiers past 11 or find enough blueprint data to make something unique to fill out the branches.

i'm still waiting for japan/china/uk to get some more love.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users