Fame points shop calculator campaign metal wars clan wars

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PROJECT_Silver #1 Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4567 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

I realise that a sheet like this is more useful for the majority after the campaign when you know how many fame points you have available to spend. However, with this sheet, you can also easily find out how many points you need to get your desired rewards from the fame shop.

Please keep in mind that this calculation will not be entirely accurate as I am having to use my clan's estimate as the value of the tank. This estimate will be updated every day and this post and its links along with it. Also, a disclaimer that I don't come up with the predictions for my clan, nor do I know how the prediction is reached. Therefore, I will not be answering any questions regarding predictions.

First of all, you will either have to copy the spreadsheet to your own Google Drive, after that it should be pretty straight forward.

Make your own copy to your drive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qMwUQ1b89juB2ZFzEkIwikH0BJpRwWht11VrBsJSyp8/copy?usp=sharing (Updated 09/07/20)

Original Spreadsheet Link (View Only): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qMwUQ1b89juB2ZFzEkIwikH0BJpRwWht11VrBsJSyp8/edit?usp=sharing 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and I will reply as soon as I can.

If you could share this with as many people as possible in your clan chats, Discord servers or otherwise, it would be greatly appreciated by all, as I believe something like this makes these calculations much easier.

Also, I would like to thank Svitman for the idea of this, as he made a similar sheet for Fire Trail in 2019 which I found very useful and inspired me to make this sheet.

EDIT's: Twitch Link fixed, Training Guide values fixed, Lightning Camo values fixed.

Edited by PROJECT_Silver, Yesterday, 05:46 PM.

Paozx #2 Posted Yesterday, 02:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11695 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
Thanks, really usefull!

PROJECT_Silver #3 Posted Yesterday, 05:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4567 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

View PostPaozx, on 09 July 2020 - 02:05 PM, said:

Thanks, really usefull!

No, problem also I saw your message in game I'll reply tomorrow when I'm not chat banned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

incursion