How to word a ticket?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

sorryimpissd #1 Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7501 battles

I have recently put 2 tickets into WG. Both were to complain about being pushed around, blocked, pushed out of cover to be shot etc. I enclosed time stamps and a replay with both. I received the standard 'team damage is dealt with automatically' response - even though I pointed out that these donkeys were smart enough not to cause damage, just to constantly block, push around, push out of cover etc and thus were never going to be detected by the automatic system.

Have I missed something? Is there a better way for me to write or explain this? Or is it just a waste of time, move on and forget it??

NB: I'm not holding my breath or making bets here...............

Thanks chaps.

Private_Miros #2 Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29728 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

Physics abuse. Clear, polite description of the issue with a replay in the attachment and clear time stamp of when the abuse takes place.

(No CAPS LOCK titles, and no making elephants out of mosquitos).

Considering there are tons off people that send in tickets for stuff like "waaah, I lost too much", "Why do you give me stupid team mates?", "This user stole my kill", "User X cheated because he shot me/my shot didn't damage", etc... it's normal that some reports are automated and some serious reports slip through.

I can only say that my reports generally were treated timely and satisfactory. They won't tell you the measure they took, but well, if you keep an eye on the account and they play every day dozens of battles and then suddenly a few days nothing from the moment you get your response from support, heh.

sorryimpissd #3 Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7501 battles

Ok, if (when) it happens again, I shall try the 'physics abuse' line - other than that, I think I was in-line with your other comments.

Thanks. 

jabster #4 Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12855 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postsorryimpissd, on 01 July 2020 - 10:49 AM, said:

Ok, if (when) it happens again, I shall try the 'physics abuse' line - other than that, I think I was in-line with your other comments.

Thanks. 

Just to make it clear, there's a dedicated Physics Abuse category. Did you use that when raising the ticket?

LethalWalou #5 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:00 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35862 battles

View Postjabster, on 01 July 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

Just to make it clear, there's a dedicated Physics Abuse category. Did you use that when raising the ticket?

He used 'Teamkill' category to get an automated response as such. I'm still wondering why people report physics abuses through teamkill section anyways, especially when no teamdamage or teamkilling was even done.

sorryimpissd #6 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7501 battles
No, I didn't, which would explain the response. Learning has taken place today, thanks gents!

jabster #7 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12855 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postsorryimpissd, on 01 July 2020 - 11:01 AM, said:

No, I didn't, which would explain the response. Learning has taken place today, thanks gents!

That category could be better worded as pushing/blocking just to make it more obvious what it's for.

Spammable_Lecter #8 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48157 battles
  • [_DOG] _DOG
Marked a Ticket as "Physics Abuse " 2 days ago and it was actually answered in 15 minutes (By a person) and even funnier is that guy hasn't been on since.

View Postjabster, on 01 July 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

That category could be better worded as pushing/blocking just to make it more obvious what it's for.

Ever hear the saying "If it's not broke, don't fix it "  as it is actually working i say let it well enough alone . I just can't believe i got a real person to answer a ticket lol

LethalWalou #9 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:24 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35862 battles

View Postsorryimpissd, on 01 July 2020 - 11:01 AM, said:

What category did you send it under then? That is a response you get from teamkill section. Physics abuse section gives a different. 

Private_Miros #10 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29728 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View PostSpammable_Lecter, on 01 July 2020 - 11:18 AM, said:

I just can't believe i got a real person to answer a ticket lol

I really do think that WG tries in this aspect but simply cannot handle the large amount of utterly whiney or bollocks reports they get spammed with to do anything else than use automated systems often.

Bordhaw #11 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:46 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 16395 battles

View Postsorryimpissd, on 01 July 2020 - 10:21 AM, said:

Or is it just a waste of time, move on and forget it??

:medal:

24doom24 #12 Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9571 battles
  • [WW3] WW3
probably doesn't matter. You'll get a copy paste response

Edited by 24doom24, 01 July 2020 - 02:34 PM.

TsundereWaffle #13 Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:11 PM

Field Marshal

• 29924 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
I've personally never had any issues using the "teamdamage" category for issues such as this, even when it was actual teamdamage back in the day. I guess I'm just always pretty lucky when it comes to WG support... But basically, do what has been mentioned in this thread and the chance of getting a response which isn't automated is significantly increased :)

Nebuched #14 Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14782 battles

View Postsorryimpissd, on 01 July 2020 - 11:21 AM, said:

I have recently put 2 tickets into WG. Both were to complain about being pushed around, blocked, pushed out of cover to be shot etc. I enclosed time stamps and a replay with both. I received the standard 'team damage is dealt with automatically' response - even though I pointed out that these donkeys were smart enough not to cause damage, just to constantly block, push around, push out of cover etc and thus were never going to be detected by the automatic system.

Have I missed something? Is there a better way for me to write or explain this? Or is it just a waste of time, move on and forget it??

NB: I'm not holding my breath or making bets here...............

Thanks chaps.

Personalize your ticket more by adding a good photo of the beautiful woman that you are. Maybe a personal connection will motivate...

wsatnutter #15 Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27578 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

hi Op

be precise to the point never rant also name the players send in replay tell support the time stamp, unless like my last physics abuse tkts the T29 players were total bellends from the start.

make sure your polite in all aspects and they will get punished.
before peeps start saying that support does not help they do I have had a personal reply on a Saturday evening which made me go wow as I did not expect to hear till the Monday or Tuesday the two T29 players were banned for 7 days and 3 days as I kept an eye on their accounts I cant show you what the reply from support was as that breaks the forum rules I Think ? and the way the reply was worded I knew that the replay had been watched

Happy hunting on the battlefield Op and hopefully you don't run into to many Numknuts that often.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:31 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
WG seem to have been very hot on physics abuse tickets since they removed team damage so be polite, be, concise and you can feel pretty confident the dipshit concerned got slapped down hard. 

dUG1 #17 Posted 01 July 2020 - 05:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36522 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Even being polite, precise and with good arguments/proofs does nothing with WG CS.

I had the "pleasure" of having 2 tier X _________ (insert your favorite slur here) drowning at the start of the battle while insulting the team and talking BS like "its lost", MM sucks, WG sucks and so on.

Reported with screenshots, replay and detailed time it happened.

Got usual "we are sorry you had that, we will check".

Those 2 are still playing every day (yes, I was so pissed at them after having a bad day at work, I checked regularly...).

Moral of the story is - you can be a complete jerk in WoT, but as long as you dont use f, r, i, m or similar word, you are free to do whatever you want.

Kinda sad and amusing at the same time.

PowJay #18 Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:52 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 43091 battles

View PostdUG1, on 01 July 2020 - 04:11 PM, said:

Even being polite, precise and with good arguments/proofs does nothing with WG CS.

I had the "pleasure" of having 2 tier X _________ (insert your favorite slur here) drowning at the start of the battle while insulting the team and talking BS like "its lost", MM sucks, WG sucks and so on.

Reported with screenshots, replay and detailed time it happened.

Got usual "we are sorry you had that, we will check".

Those 2 are still playing every day (yes, I was so pissed at them after having a bad day at work, I checked regularly...).

Moral of the story is - you can be a complete jerk in WoT, but as long as you dont use f, r, i, m or similar word, you are free to do whatever you want.

Kinda sad and amusing at the same time.

I reported a mid-tier HT camping the entire game. Challenged by half the team he states "I like to watch". I reported him and received the reply players are "free to play as they choose".

I haven't checked in on him in years, but I just got his name from the ticket (from Feb 2017) He has played in the last 30 days. Won 6 from 22 battles at average tier 7.0 with 396 HP damage and 0.32 kills. He is still a complete bot.

I reported a player who drowned himself right at the start of battle. No comment, just straight into the lake on Lakeville. When I checked his stats he seems to do this A LOT! I got the following reply

"Please remember that real life can get in the way from time to time and if you are unlucky enough to have just started a battle, it will affect your performance, even if this should be rare. Not every single time a player is AFK is on purpose.you are unlucky enough to have just started a battle, it will affect your performance, even if this should be rare. Not every single time a player is AFK is on purpose."

This player does not survive a single battle. I reported him in Dec 2018 and he is STILL suiciding. As above, he has played in the last 30 days. 19 battles. NO damage/kills and NONE survived. NOT ONE. Unbelievable. 

I am about to test the system again for Physics Abuse. A M5A1, just rammed one of our TDs around for the entire battle. Let's see if we have any success this time.

Private_Miros #19 Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:10 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29728 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View PostPowJay, on 02 July 2020 - 08:52 AM, said:

I reported a mid-tier HT camping the entire game. Challenged by half the team he states "I like to watch". I reported him and received the reply players are "free to play as they choose".

I haven't checked in on him in years, but I just got his name from the ticket (from Feb 2017) He has played in the last 30 days. Won 6 from 22 battles at average tier 7.0 with 396 HP damage and 0.32 kills. He is still a complete bot.

I reported a player who drowned himself right at the start of battle. No comment, just straight into the lake on Lakeville. When I checked his stats he seems to do this A LOT! I got the following reply

"Please remember that real life can get in the way from time to time and if you are unlucky enough to have just started a battle, it will affect your performance, even if this should be rare. Not every single time a player is AFK is on purpose.you are unlucky enough to have just started a battle, it will affect your performance, even if this should be rare. Not every single time a player is AFK is on purpose."

This player does not survive a single battle. I reported him in Dec 2018 and he is STILL suiciding. As above, he has played in the last 30 days. 19 battles. NO damage/kills and NONE survived. NOT ONE. Unbelievable. 

I am about to test the system again for Physics Abuse. A M5A1, just rammed one of our TDs around for the entire battle. Let's see if we have any success this time.

What do you expect though in that first case. You cannot ban players that play but not in the way you like them to. They have all right just to sit and look at the sky or to suicide scout every game. As long as they don't completely afk most games or use bot scripts, they play the game in their own way.

The Lakeville one should really be picked up by automated systems. Drowning more than 3/100 games should result in a warning.

Edited by Private_Miros, 02 July 2020 - 10:10 AM.

PowJay #20 Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:36 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 43091 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 02 July 2020 - 09:10 AM, said:

What do you expect though in that first case. You cannot ban players that play but not in the way you like them to. They have all right just to sit and look at the sky or to suicide scout every game. As long as they don't completely afk most games or use bot scripts, they play the game in their own way.

The Lakeville one should really be picked up by automated systems. Drowning more than 3/100 games should result in a warning.

The comment "free to play as they choose" is fair enough but he was not playing. He was not participating at all. He drove over the ridge at the SE of Mountain Pass, slipped down to the river side and sat there the entire battle with no shots fired.

If that's not the very definition of "inaction" then I don't know what is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users