• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dwigt #1 Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• WG Staff
  • 1595 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Greetings commanders,

Please feel free to share your feedback on the revamped bonds mechanics here.

Thank you!

Chibubibibro #2 Posted 11 July 2020 - 07:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15259 battles
50 bonds per week per tank seems kinda low. Thats like 10-15 battles for every tier 10 tank, which a lot of players do on a daily basis for 2-4 tanks. Maybe increase the limit of tech tree tanks and restrict the bond limit of CW and reward tanks. So people have more incentive to play the tech tree tanks and not just spam the strongest tanks.

Elleriel #3 Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35789 battles
  • [0ZAMI] 0ZAMI

And all people who like play lowest tiers won't get any bonds.

We'll see more and more people play tiers 10 with least than 5 k battles, win 8 at 500- so battles tiers 10 will be worst than ever. 

it's just a pathetic try of WG to incite people play tiers 10 in gold ammo and force them after to  play tiers 8 premium to get credits or buy it for real money.

GG WG just think to your wallet and make this game worst and worst.

890 #4 Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48892 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR
I like new system.

pihip #5 Posted 11 July 2020 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17512 battles

You're reworking the bond award system, but does that only involve Tier 10 tanks?

I'll explain - with prem account, I can get 25 bonds by completing the daily mission chain. With regular daily missions, there's a chance to roll missions that can award bonds, iirc 25 again.

And then once a certain number of said dailies is clear, you get 100 bonds plus some other goodies.

Will this system remain unchanged, or are you nerfing obtainable bonds to 50 per week period?

piciupitik #6 Posted 11 July 2020 - 05:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6308 battles
  • [NLR] NLR

50 Bonds per freaking day****** @wargaming.

It costs 200 bonds to demount an improved ventilation.

Now if I want to demount the improved equipment from progeto and 430U ONLY (and not from standard B or OBJ 430) it costs 1200 Bonds that you are making in... :50 bonds a week, 200 a month, 6 facking months.

If people want to grind... let them grind. Or make it that after those 50 bonds/week you only get bonds only for medals.

Don't make the game too much idiot proof of you end up with a game like WoW.

ivobonev #7 Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4291 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
The Bond changes are very bad. The game should work like this: The more you play the less you get. That will make sure that the best players don't get overpowered toys to play with. To make this work you should be able to get Bonds on lower tiers and not just T10s. The best players already play more and will get more bonds. Another change that needs to be introduced and removing of Bond equipment and a refund for it. This will improve the game balance.

StronkiTonki #8 Posted 11 July 2020 - 09:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 36343 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

I am actually in support of this change, for the most part.

This new limit incentivizes the use of different tanks, instead of a letting a player farm bonds with the same tank over and over again. Which also incentivizes people to get more tier 10 tanks. More variety is better than just seeing Russian tanks and Super Conqs everywhere.

I just hope that the removal of bonds for battle hero medals is only for tier 10, and that lower tiers still give you bonds for battle heroes.

I would also like to see more incentive to play lower tiers.

Rakii #9 Posted 11 July 2020 - 09:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13600 battles

Bond changes --- don´t limit income, keep rewards for medals. In fact you should buff rewards for medals big time to allow all players to earn bonds. 

It´s too hard for many players earn enough bonds in meaningful time. You should lower price of all bond equipment to match prices of standard gear (1/10 of T10 tank max)

Dunev #10 Posted 12 July 2020 - 11:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23545 battles
  • [KHIL] KHIL
Meaning of revamp in English
revamp
verb [ T ]
uk /ˌriːˈvæmp/ us /ˌriːˈvæmp/

to change or arrange something again, in order to improve it

At least call this change correctly: nerf.

Elleriel #11 Posted 12 July 2020 - 07:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35789 battles
  • [0ZAMI] 0ZAMI

limit 50 bonds per week / tank tiers 10 is a great idea.

Don't remove the earn of bonds for epic battle medals so lowest tiers can also get some bonds before going to tiers 10

hall0s_Smurf #12 Posted 15 July 2020 - 01:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32580 battles
  • [OM] OM
Why the bond change?
I am OK with the hardcap for T10s, don´t see the reason why, but OK. But why remove the bonds when you get achievements like High Caliber? It was a nice little bonus for everyone who hatted playing T10s. And trust me, there are a lot. And even the biggest baddies ingame undestood, that you get some bonds if you get such medals. It was crystal clear for everyone. 

TheGreatGazoo #13 Posted 15 July 2020 - 01:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39634 battles

Lol, I now chuckle every time I see a thread started by WG that includes the following languge:

"Please feel free to share your feedback"

As they clearly heard the love that people have for equipment 2.0 before deciding to send it live soon (sarcasm intended); this for a system that, relatively speaking, nobody asked to be "fixed". Not to mention those raucous calls for the Italian lines to be nerfed (call which were at such a level that apparently only dogs could hear them). But somehow, the utter din calling for meaningful nerfs to the 430U and Ebolies were completely ignored.

Sadly, I think the time that WG pulled back the proposed ammo changes was simply a ruse so that they could forever point to that one instance and say "see, we listen to you".

Edited by TheGreatGazoo, 15 July 2020 - 01:43 PM.

Dalriadaman #14 Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29251 battles
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
This is just stingy, two decent grand battles and you've hit your bond cap for the week. Two battles! Per week!

Making any battle in a Tier X eligible is a good move, as is bonds even in defeat, but Battle Hero/Epic medals should give bonds regardless of the tier.

You want to make it more transparent? Just explain to us what each medal earns at each tier and how the XP to bond ratio works. This is a solution in need of a problem.

deadman_38 #15 Posted 17 July 2020 - 10:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25846 battles
  • [-DOM-] -DOM-

View PostDalriadaman, on 15 July 2020 - 04:11 PM, said:

This is just stingy, two decent grand battles and you've hit your bond cap for the week. Two battles! Per week!

Making any battle in a Tier X eligible is a good move, as is bonds even in defeat, but Battle Hero/Epic medals should give bonds regardless of the tier.

You want to make it more transparent? Just explain to us what each medal earns at each tier and how the XP to bond ratio works. This is a solution in need of a problem.

With 1 tank yes but get more then tanks then than just one.

lutsinho #16 Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:44 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24989 battles
  • [DPG1] DPG1

It is nice that you now always get bonds for playing tier 10 not only when in full tier 10 mm. But this system is just as unpredictable as the last. You do not know if you end up in the winning or losing team, you do not know if you end up in the top or bottom. That is the same as with the old system. Only if you play a lot of battles you will get a consistent average of bonds but that counts for both systems.
I wonder why there is a cap on bonds per tank per week. The old system did not had this and there were no problems with it. I guess you want to stimulate people getting more tanks. However, 50 bonds is very low. I like to play 2/3 tanks a lot for a time period so you get the feeling of the tank. I do not like it that you have to change every 10 battles to another tank if you want bonds. I think it should be atleast 150 bonds.

Getting bonds for medals was nice and made getting medals more rewarding. The amount was very small and did not made you rich in terms of bonds but you always feel happy getting some for an achievement. It would have been nice if that stayed in place. 

Saykecske #17 Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16154 battles
PLEASE do not set 50 bonds limit per week! In the current system i can get 100-150 bonds per week on a single vehicle just by playing T10, this new system won't allow us, and this is bad :(

Edited by Saykecske, 21 July 2020 - 01:29 PM.

AndyAliens #18 Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 68130 battles
  • [27PR] 27PR

This is lousy. Play tier 10 or dont get bonds. I have all the tanks and tier 10 is the worse by far as its always the same boring vehicles. I am one of your idiot whales and with this and the equipment screw you are so ruining this game for me.

You make me not want to give you money anymore and this was a game i loved so for many years.

Edited by AndyAliens, 30 July 2020 - 09:15 PM.

Charcoal_Crest #19 Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39758 battles
  • [READ] READ

I didn't play on the PTS so please excuse me if this is all obvious for you, but was it ever really stated that epic medals in lower tiers dont reward bonds anylonger?

In the video WG released today they just said

Quote: "The Rules for earning bonds in Tier X Vehicles in Random Battles are simple and clear [...]"

And from reading the artice it felt for me like they were solely focusing on how the new system is supposed to work for Tier 10s as well.

I mean... I see the ominous "epic medals and Battle Heroes achievements will no longer earn you bonds" sentence right there in the article, but the whole paragraph was talking about Tier 10 vehicles only.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. If so I kinda agree with you guys. I feel like a medal should do more than to be a pretty sticker you collect in the service record.

I would like to see this possibility to earn bonds to stay in game, while I do really like the idea of the new system.

As for the limit per Tank per week: This needs to stay! I feel like without this, every Tier 10 game will just be as (and please excuse my language) cancerous as ranked battles are at the moment i.e. just Meta Tanks spamming gold at everything while simultaneously avoid even the slightest risk of even scratching their paint jobs and camping at the back. While one could argue that a better solution would be fixing broken tanks I feel like this is topic of enough threads already.

TheGreatGazoo #20 Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39634 battles

View PostDwigt, on 07 July 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:

Greetings commanders,

Please feel free to share your feedback on the revamped bonds mechanics here.

Thank you!

It's a straight up nerf to bond income. Now I will have to play all of my tier Xs which will lose me more money (because tier X and profitability and i'll have to see more disgustingly OP reward tanks) and can't earn any on my tier VIIIs; this is clearly another money grab by WG. I can earn plenty of bonds now with the current system in place; I guess people were earning too many and not spending enough $$.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users