Jump to content


Yet another disappointment from WG BOND SHOP update!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

RiotRush #1 Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:17 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25570 battles
  • 40
  • [HTKL] HTKL
  • Member since:
    12-24-2013

• IS-5 (Object 730) [USSR, HT-8, prem] – 10,000 bonds
• KV-4 of Kreslavsky (USSR, HT-8, prem) – 10,000 bonds
• IS-6 Black (USSR, HT-8, prem) – 8.000 bonds
• M46 Patton KR (USA, MT-8, prem) – 8.000 bonds
• Chrysler K GF (USA, HT-8, prem) – 8.000 bonds

 

The Update will be on 13 July! After two years of waiting this is what we get from Wargaming! Useless tanks which no one will play with for a huge amount of bonds!

[edited]  

Do not waste your bonds on those tanks!  


Edited by unhappy__bunny, 08 July 2020 - 09:09 AM.
vulgar and obscene comment


Frostilicus #2 Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:18 AM

    Colonel

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 24440 battles
  • 3,828
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011
You couldn't add your flounce to the existing post?

RiotRush #3 Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:22 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25570 battles
  • 40
  • [HTKL] HTKL
  • Member since:
    12-24-2013
What existing post?

Anna_Kalashnikova #4 Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:25 AM

    General

  • Moderator
  • 17626 battles
  • 8,964
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

View PostRiotRush, on 08 July 2020 - 07:22 AM, said:

What existing post?

http://forum.worldof...9#entry17941139

 

this one :)



jack_timber #5 Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:43 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 45816 battles
  • 3,966
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

Well I never, no really never.... Complains about free tanks from free bonds.....

Spend it on equipment then.



tajj7 #6 Posted 08 July 2020 - 07:32 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30308 battles
  • 18,314
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

Two rare clan wars reward tanks that shouldn't be on there, sure they are not great but they are still rare tanks people earned that are now being given out a much easier way. One powercreeped IS-6, But then two solid US premiums, I mean they are tier 8 premiums for free, don't get the complaint, people paid like £40 for Chrysler Ks and now you can get by just grinding 8k bonds, seems decent enough for me.

 

People are complaining because they want things they couldn't be bothered to ever try to earn anyway, i.e REWARD tanks, that should be left for the game modes they are rewards for and earned there. 

 

WG can't win with the bonds shop because whatever they put there people will complain the next better/rarer reward tank is not there and everyone wants everything the easy way. 

 

No tier 10s is a good thing, because the only tier 10s available really are the broken Waffle E100, and the CW reward tanks which shouldn't be in there. 



MaxandChloe4ever #7 Posted 08 July 2020 - 07:50 AM

    General of the Army

  • Moderator
  • 255 battles
  • 138
  • Member since:
    06-29-2016

Well, Wargaming is just providing another way for players to acquire premium tanks other than spending actual money or tanks which are not available for conventional purchasing.

Players can choose whether or not they spend their bonds on it. If one wants any of these tanks, one will make a purchase, and if you don't want any of it, then that's you. Everyone can make their own choices. :)



qpranger #8 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:06 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38889 battles
  • 7,016
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

The Bond shop should expand their range and sell Bond figurines.

I would buy George Lazenby even if no one else does.

His cameo in Gettysburg was pretty cool too.



malachi6 #9 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:12 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 51526 battles
  • 4,712
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
I assume the op was hoping for something else from the store.  I am not sure ranting and raving is going to change anything.  Sometimes it is difficult not to judge a person's level of maturity.

scouse_in_the_house #10 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:13 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1019 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    12-01-2014
Just a warning to anyone thinking about the IS-5 save your bonds.

This is an awful tank, the gun will have you chewing your hands in frustration, it handles like the KV-2 derp.


saxsan4 #11 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:33 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26591 battles
  • 4,928
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View Posttajj7, on 08 July 2020 - 06:32 AM, said:

Two rare clan wars reward tanks that shouldn't be on there, sure they are not great but they are still rare tanks people earned that are now being given out a much easier way. One powercreeped IS-6, But then two solid US premiums, I mean they are tier 8 premiums for free, don't get the complaint, people paid like £40 for Chrysler Ks and now you can get by just grinding 8k bonds, seems decent enough for me.

 

People are complaining because they want things they couldn't be bothered to ever try to earn anyway, i.e REWARD tanks, that should be left for the game modes they are rewards for and earned there. 

 

WG can't win with the bonds shop because whatever they put there people will complain the next better/rarer reward tank is not there and everyone wants everything the easy way. 

 

No tier 10s is a good thing, because the only tier 10s available really are the broken Waffle E100, and the CW reward tanks which shouldn't be in there. 


of course they should be pt in there, old and unused CW tanks should be kept for players who dont play them, totally unfair on the other player who want these tansk

 

they of course shouldn't put the popular clan wars tanks but why should I not be able to get 121b or M60 when no one plays them who has them in clan wars?



splash_time #12 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:42 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17450 battles
  • 2,330
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

Is Chrysler K GF worth it? I need a damage blocker tank, and since this thing's a T8, and also a premium tank, it would be really useful. 

Afaik, it's a solid tank, but I've never played it. So, what you think about it? Worth buying? 



saxsan4 #13 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:49 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26591 battles
  • 4,928
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View Postsplash_time, on 08 July 2020 - 07:42 AM, said:

Is Chrysler K GF worth it? I need a damage blocker tank, and since this thing's a T8, and also a premium tank, it would be really useful. 

Afaik, it's a solid tank, but I've never played it. So, what you think about it? Worth buying? 


its the best of the bunch , its not as OP as when it first came out and you'll need a fair amount of gold ammo on it but its decent 



ZDN #14 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:57 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30688 battles
  • 301
  • [-WTB-] -WTB-
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011
Got is5 not to say it is trash or op,but i dont care if is there or not.But no tier 10?

saxsan4 #15 Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:58 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26591 battles
  • 4,928
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostZDN, on 08 July 2020 - 07:57 AM, said:

Got is5 not to say it is trash or op,but i dont care if is there or not.But no tier 10?


yup no new tier 1910s, current tanks  will remain avalible



unhappy__bunny #16 Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:21 AM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 21641 battles
  • 4,594
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

Discussion is healthy, Criticism is fine,

But ranting and swearing

and playing the victim

Is crossing the line.

 

Closing this pointless rant. 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users