WHO is this Moderator person BUNNIES? Who this guy?

jobsworth Nazi Thought Control Big Brother Dictator Idi Amin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

gooples #1 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:22 AM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10316 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

[content removed]

Discussing/ disputing a moderator's action.

Post edited. Thread closed.

~MaxandChloe4ever, Forum Moderator

Edited by MaxandChloe4ever, 08 July 2020 - 11:44 AM.

arthurwellsley #2 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:26 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 56653 battles
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD

View Postgooples, on 08 July 2020 - 10:22 AM, said:

Who is this man bunnies?? Who this moderator think he can be by closing thread with stupid reasons.  I have ask QUESTION and was not contribute discussion. I have ask WHY KART in game and need answer. I do NOT want discussion. You have close thread by insult me by saying pointless but NO ANSWER was receive. In my country they throw commodities at you in wooden cage for such saying. I have experience people say LESS than you and still be unblessed and defunct of guidance.   You will be asked to reopen my post for reason 1)  I not receive answer. 2) It NOT discussion so you have illegally close. 3) You are close thread of people without actual reading and understanding like child who must punch mother because he not yet able to speak his emotion.

This is the English language section of the forum. What you have written above makes no sense in the English language. The moderators should close this thread.

Before posting perhaps write it in your own language section. Or use a decent translator program so that English speakers can understand what you are trying to say.

Edited by arthurwellsley, 08 July 2020 - 11:28 AM.

Marlekin #3 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:29 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 34143 battles
  • [BEUKR] BEUKR
Oh, we hating on bunnies now? 

I guess its a welcome change of pace from hating on WV's and arty. 

gooples #4 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:34 AM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10316 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postarthurwellsley, on 08 July 2020 - 10:26 AM, said:

This is the English language section of the forum. What you have written above makes no sense in the English language. The moderators should close this thread.

Before posting perhaps write it in your own language section. Or use a decent translator program so that English speakers can understand what you are trying to say.

It make perfect sense - I have just read this message and it is of making perfect English sense.   Maybe you should think before insult someone speaking in his FOURTH language. And there is NO Korean section of this forum. And even if was Korean it would be bias toward Capitalist SOUTH so principal I would not use anyway.

Galaxy_class #5 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13013 battles
I’m kind of curious about what these commodities are. How would they fit between the bars of the wooden cage? Who makes a cage out of wood anyway? :(

saxsan4 #6 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26646 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View Postgooples, on 08 July 2020 - 10:34 AM, said:

It make perfect sense - I have just read this message and it is of making perfect English sense.   Maybe you should think before insult someone speaking in his FOURTH language. And there is NO Korean section of this forum. And even if was Korean it would be bias toward Capitalist SOUTH so principal I would not use anyway.

'it is of making perfect English sense' 

that sentence alone doesnt make sense 

'Bias towards capitalist south'?? ok you must be a troll since they dont allow access to internet in N Korea 

OP: there is already a wheeled viehcals topic, and they normally let you keep others open if you have an interesting take on something, just ranting about something will get you locked

I like the moderators, very fair-minded people 

Edited by saxsan4, 08 July 2020 - 11:38 AM.

Zapfhan #7 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:45 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 24507 battles
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE

Sorry to be the fun police but I think everything was said that needed to be said. 

Towards the OP: -> Here you will find answers. 

P.S. It clearly shows that you are on a constructive path if you add "Nazi" and "Dictator" etc. as tag for the thread... 

MaxandChloe4ever #8 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:47 AM

General of the Army

• 255 battles

If you wish to file an appeal/ complaint against a moderator's action, you can do so by contacting the EN Community Manager Dwigt on the forum via PM.

Discussing/ disputing a moderator's action openly is against the forum rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users