Decals

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ShadowAlpha9 #1 Posted 08 July 2020 - 12:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3727 battles
  • [SAWP] SAWP

Im relatively new to WoT (just shy of 2800 battles), and I'm a huge fan despite how bad I am. In fact there's very little i don't like. 

However the one thing that does get to me is the decals, not the variety or designs or even the cost in gold...what does annoy me though is that when a decal is bought and you want to use it on all the Camos (Winter, Desert and Summer) you have to re-buy them again. I think that's a bit shady...if they've been bought why do i have to spend more gold so I can show them on other Camo for the same tank. I get its a way for them to make a little extra money but surely the premium shop and the actual payed for accounts (of which i am one) is enough to keep them going. 

Now the addition of Progressive Elements its even worse. I've earned those badges for the tank but again i have to buy more to show them off in other Camos. I think its a bit BS

Sure WG should allow us to use the Decals we have bought or earned as many times as we like or at least for that tank on all the Camo skins...?

qpranger #2 Posted 08 July 2020 - 04:38 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View PostShadowAlpha9, on 08 July 2020 - 02:19 PM, said:

Sure WG should allow us to use the Decals we have bought or earned as many times as we like or at least for that tank on all the Camo skins...?

Like in War Thunder?

Hush, heretic :)

gunslingerXXX #3 Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:00 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15357 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

View PostShadowAlpha9, on 08 July 2020 - 12:19 PM, said:

Im relatively new to WoT (just shy of 2800 battles), and I'm a huge fan despite how bad I am. In fact there's very little i don't like. 

However the one thing that does get to me is the decals, not the variety or designs or even the cost in gold...what does annoy me though is that when a decal is bought and you want to use it on all the Camos (Winter, Desert and Summer) you have to re-buy them again. I think that's a bit shady...if they've been bought why do i have to spend more gold so I can show them on other Camo for the same tank. I get its a way for them to make a little extra money but surely the premium shop and the actual payed for accounts (of which i am one) is enough to keep them going. 

Now the addition of Progressive Elements its even worse. I've earned those badges for the tank but again i have to buy more to show them off in other Camos. I think its a bit BS

Just wait till you learn that when you re-train a crew to a new tank, they immediately forgot how the previous one worked :teethhappy:

Balc0ra #4 Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 78197 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

what does annoy me though is that when a decal is bought and you want to use it on all the Camos (Winter, Desert and Summer) you have to re-buy them again. I think that's a bit shady...if they've been bought why do i have to spend more gold so I can show them on other Camo for the same tank. I get its a way for them to make a little extra money but surely the premium shop and the actual payed for accounts (of which i am one) is enough to keep them going.

Considering how cheap they are for one. It's not to bad. That and you can take them off, they are not locked to any one tank etc. And most want them to make money on this vs sending out a broken premium once a week like they used to. So this is fine tbh. As back in the old days, it was locked to the tank, and you bought one and got it for all seasons. But it did cost 5x more. Be it if you had 3 or 6 decal slots.

Tbh I'm fine with that too. Again, better than a broken premium. And when you only get 1 freebie per tank. You don't smack em all over the place, as they are "historical", making em a bit unpopular with some when you have 3 massive "M" badges on the front. 

Pansenmann #5 Posted 09 July 2020 - 03:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38525 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

yes.

why don't decals give like -2% dispersion

or +2% crit chance?

Also tagged with Decals

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users