• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SideScrapeTV #1 Posted 09 July 2020 - 08:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30962 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

Hi all,

It has been many years since I was able to truly play World of Tanks and today sees my first video uploaded and I would really appreciate your feedback.  I need to fill you in on a few things first just so you know where i have been, where I am coming from and where I am going. I have missed the game and the community. See you out there...

Back in 2015 I had produced many many videos, guides and tutorials for World of Tanks and I was enjoying producing content until I had RL issue. I was run over by a car crossing the road by a numpty who didn't see my slight 6`2" 17 stone frame. Had my own business which I had to shut down within a year. I lost ability to walk and talk for a large period of time but working with a well being team over the last few years has helped me to recover a lot of lost ground. I am still housebound, need to use walking stick / crutches to get around plus wheelchair for long journeys but meh the way it goes. I have a condition named CRPS which means I am in constant agony so always high on Morphine so expect giggles and such for no reason!

Struggling with sciatica and have shakes in the right hand, cannot always control 3 smaller fingers so currently I am reviewing replays more than getting games in but I am learning to cope etc.  Only reason I mention this is today is a big day for me. I hope you can join me and maybe hook up in the future. 

I am after solid, fun or good game replays if you wouldn't mind me reviewing and putting on the channel. Send to replays4sidetv@gmail.com. I plan to try schedule a video in WoT / WoWs health allowing, streams will be coming online soon.

Awesome to be back, you have all been missed and I will see you out there.

Damian

Edited by SideScrapeTV, 16 July 2020 - 05:15 PM.

SideScrapeTV #2 Posted 10 July 2020 - 05:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30962 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

Gruff shows his skill with the awesome T29, check out how he does. How would you have played this differently?

If you have any replays you would like to showcase or if you want to chat, email replays4sidetv@gmail.com

Regards,

Damian

Gruff_ #3 Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:33 AM

Major

• Player
  • 26458 battles
Paid actors :)

SideScrapeTV #4 Posted 16 July 2020 - 05:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30962 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

AgamemnonUK joins us with 2 replays showing off his skill in the T20 Tier 7 American Medium Tank & Leopard Tier 5 German Light Tank.  What do you think to his skills?

Always welcome to feedback.

Regards,

Damian

AgamemnonUK #5 Posted 16 July 2020 - 06:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48604 battles
  • [-FCR-] -FCR-

Hi SideScrapeTV,

Thanks for showcase my replays and hope your peeps enjoy.

Realy enjoy the first vid too - the T10 BEAST game from Hype94 too.

Glad to see you on the mend and coming back to the scene - look forward to more vids as you release them ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users