Replay team kill unsportsmanlike conduct report ban suspension

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

R3qUi3M86 #1 Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8731 battles
  • [USAFC] USAFC
There seems to be a ton of people these days that do very unsportsmanlike behavior. Currently reports are met with absolutely no response from WG. There should be someone that cleans up community from toxic players. Here is how my gameplay experience currently looks like:

http://wotreplays.eu...r3qui3m86-mt-25
http://wotreplays.eu...qui3m86-is-2-ii

These are not rare behaviors. Happens to me every day. I can play an LT for example and i get bullied by my own team when i try to get into position. Alternatively when i play as medium i get pushed by heavies to get exposed if I'm in good position. When I side-scrap someone pushes me to over-angle and get destroyed. IDK what is the recipe to get rid of this idiotic mechanic. Maybe make ally push impossible or decrease the impact of ally push by factor of 10x? Alternatively WG should implement mechanic in which you can upload a report with replay from battle as proof of misconduct which should get reviewed and result in account suspension.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:24 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77944 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostR3qUi3M86, on 11 July 2020 - 03:12 AM, said:

There seems to be a ton of people these days that do very unsportsmanlike behavior. Currently reports are met with absolutely no response from WG. There should be someone that cleans up community from toxic players. Here is how my gameplay experience currently looks like:

As in what? You want feedback on everyone you report daily? Considering most report arty for hitting them, or others for not playing the way they want them too. And use their 10 reports the first game. That would be way to much "negative" feedback for it to work reliably tbh.  

The issue is that you have zero clue if he does it all the time, or if this was the only time the last 1000 battles he has done it. So if it's the last one, and you were the only one to report him. Should he still be banned? If t was that easy, neither me or you would be here. Thus such a feedback system would be 100% pointless. 

Slyspy #3 Posted 11 July 2020 - 10:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 15474 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

http://wotreplays.eu...r3qui3m86-mt-25
http://wotreplays.eu...qui3m86-is-2-ii

These are not rare behaviors. Happens to me every day. I can play an LT for example and i get bullied by my own team when i try to get into position. Alternatively when i play as medium i get pushed by heavies to get exposed if I'm in good position. When I side-scrap someone pushes me to over-angle and get destroyed. IDK what is the recipe to get rid of this idiotic mechanic. Maybe make ally push impossible or decrease the impact of ally push by factor of 10x? Alternatively WG should implement mechanic in which you can upload a report with replay from battle as proof of misconduct which should get reviewed and result in account suspension.

Report them for physics abuse. 

Randomar #4 Posted 11 July 2020 - 05:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32240 battles

Alternatively WG should implement mechanic in which you can upload a report with replay from battle as proof of misconduct which should get reviewed and result in account suspension.

I suggest adding this option within the Replay-function.
So the player has the opportunity to assess the situation without rage.

I am not talking about the replay that can be uploaded.
Clearly, ingame, after battle, the player clicks on 'Report' and gets this opportunity.

In the replay it would also be possible to mark the exact time when it was unfair.
It should be possible to mark several times, for example chat and other actions.
The times could be transferred to the report file and the user could write a comment.

For the fairness:
There should also be a possibility in the replay to un-report someone who has been incorrectly reported in this game before. 
That also happened to me before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users