not a rant opinion spagett

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

samuelx43a #1 Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30562 battles
  • [-N0N-] -N0N-

First thing, hullo guys and I hope the summer is not melting your body and then disintegrating into a pile of ash (over here in very sunny spain it almost feels like so)

now then, you've all heard about the whole progetto changes in the CT...

And frankly, I'm very surprised that this even affected the premium, something that made me wonder.

After carefully thinking about this, could this even be called a nerf?

I mean, there is one thing about directly changing the characteristics of a tank, and then there is the equipment choices of each tank, that technically it is up to us to decide. However, this will of course affect all autoREEloaders, including the (in)famous progetto 46, which I am also a recent owner of.

honestly, I don't know what to make of this, it almost feels like autoreloaders never should of had the ability to mount the rammer in the first case, but in their ad(which I presume many people are going to mention) they specifically say that "unlike autoloaders, you can mount a gun rammer". Which is a selling point of the tank after all.

Pardon me for the upteenth topic of this, but I am just right now, rather confused about what is going to happen. I also hope that my post is as objective as it can be, as I've yet to do big ol' rant topic(that I know of)

so, what are your thoughs, forumites, and WG staff themseleves about the potential changes to a premium tank?

Edited by samuelx43a, 11 July 2020 - 04:02 PM.

shikaka9 #2 Posted 11 July 2020 - 05:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 80050 battles
me like it

Also tagged with not a rant, opinion, spagett

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users