122 replies to this topic

saxsan4 #1 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:23 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26591 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

Hello,

Same section with Freeview 

I was just in game on china wall map, in defender obj, and proegetto on my team came reversing in front of me, after the enemies pushed, but I was being shot from behind and arty, he would not move and I could not go back because enemies were there so I was trying to move forwards as I was arty stunned and just repaired track, if I didn't move forwards. would be shot again, but he deliberately was in front of me not letting me pass, and now he is saying ticket sent to support 3 day ban'???? because apparently I pushed him but that is not what happened I did not push him into enemies or block him, he drove into me from reversing , I believe on purpose to try and get me banned. I have reply uploaded should I send ticket to support now or wait to see if they do try to ban me?

I dont push teammates and this is totally unfair.

THEY HAVE BLOCKED MY ACCOUT NOW I CANT PLAY! for 3 days wtf :( I am crying, I go to move house on the 16th and I need to play 

How come his ticket got delt with instantly?? I sent one at the same time and it hasn't been read yet, i have been targeted by professional troll!

this is the same INSURANCE FRAUD where a driver stops suddenly on a roundabout to try and make the person behind him crash Into him! 

Please can someone form WG call me

this is replay here

the guy has randomised name anyway I dont know who he is

http://wotreplays.eu...an4-object_252u

THIS PERSON has been doing this multiple times, which is why he was sending me laughing threatening messages! I have been the victim of an attack, I now cant Finnish tank rewards and cant play for weeks why have they dont this to me :( I sort over £1,400 on this game no I cant even play for no reason! because I have been targeted! I cant even cope without wot its all I have to do for 3 days nothing 

I have also messaged them on twitter support, but not one ever replaced to me

Edited by saxsan4, 13 July 2020 - 11:42 AM.

Bulldog_Drummond #2 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36476 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

Everyone will ask for a replay

But then maybe you will get done for name & shame

I wouldn't worry about persiflage about a ban unless it arrives

Edited by Bulldog_Drummond, 13 July 2020 - 12:27 AM.

saxsan4 #3 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:26 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26591 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 July 2020 - 11:25 PM, said:

Everyone will ask for a replay

But then maybe you will get done for name & shame

I have it , I will dm them if they need to see, I do not want to break fourm rules

Bulldog_Drummond #4 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36476 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View Postsaxsan4, on 12 July 2020 - 11:26 PM, said:

I have it , I will dm them if they need to see, I do not want to break fourm rules

Very wise.  I only do that every few months 

Kdingo #5 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:37 AM

General

• Player
  • 33415 battles

View Postsaxsan4, on 13 July 2020 - 12:23 AM, said:

Hello,

I was just in game on china wall map, in defender obj, and proegetto on my team came reversing in front of me, after the enemies pushed, but I was being shot from behind and arty, he would not move and I could not go back because enemies were there so I was trying to move forwards as I was arty stunned and just repaired track, if I didn't move forwards. would be shot again, but he deliberately was in front of me not letting me pass, and now he is saying ticket sent to support 3 day ban'???? because apparently I pushed him but that is not what happened I did not push him into enemies or block him, he drove into me from reversing , I believe on purpose to try and get me banned. I have reply uploaded should I send ticket to support now or wait to see if they do try to ban me?

I dont push teammates and this is totally unfair.

Saxsan, calm your t*ts and have a seat, while papa dingo explains to you how it works.

For you to get banned/punished he would have to file a support ticket including the replay, which is then reviewed by someone from support and actions are only taken IF necessary. He might even risk himself getting banned by filing a support ticket if they see him blocking you.

Just cause some wacko sends you a pm threatening you with a report/support ticket/ban doesn't mean anything happenes. If it would be for keyboard warrior pms i would have been banned for years already.

Edited by Kdingo, 13 July 2020 - 12:38 AM.

Bulldog_Drummond #6 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36476 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

Watched the replay you sent and it seemed like a perfectly normal game to me

I think the other guy is just pulling your leg

saxsan4 #7 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:46 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26591 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View PostKdingo, on 12 July 2020 - 11:37 PM, said:

Saxsan, calm your t*ts and have a seat, while papa dingo explains to you how it works.

For you to get banned/punished he would have to file a support ticket including the replay, which is then reviewed by someone from support and actions are only taken IF necessary. He might even risk himself getting banned by filing a support ticket if they see him blocking you.

Just cause some wacko sends you a pm threatening you with a report/support ticket/ban doesn't mean anything happenes. If it would be for keyboard warrior pms i would have been banned for years already.

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 July 2020 - 11:38 PM, said:

Watched the replay you sent and it seemed like a perfectly normal game to me

I think the other guy is just pulling your leg

I hope so, because I now cant sleep, its almost 1am in the morning  as wot is my favourite game I would never risk doing something to get me banned, many times in battles everything happens too quickly and with limited space its hard to not have contact with other tanks, which is very different from psychics abuse which is  specific rule breaking,

Also he sent me many messages laughing saying I am going to be banned which makes me super paranoid which I am already paranoid about everyone in real life. so now I am over thingking and worrying

Bulldog_Drummond #8 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:53 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36476 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View Postsaxsan4, on 12 July 2020 - 11:46 PM, said:

I hope so, because I now cant sleep, its almost 1am in the morning  as wot is my favourite game I would never risk doing something to get me banned, many times in battles everything happens too quickly and with limited space its hard to not have contact with other tanks, which is very different from psychics abuse which is  specific rule breaking,

Also he sent me many messages laughing saying I am going to be banned which makes me super paranoid which I am already paranoid about everyone in real life. so now I am over thingking and worrying

That game won't get you banned.

Have a cup of cocoa or a tot of whisky and go to bed

NekoPuffer_PPP #9 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:55 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 37293 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

For safety's sake, avoid making contact with any tanks. Keep aware of the allies around you and leave enough space for all of you. If you see the troll coming close, just move away. If he pushes you out into enemy fire, a Physics Abuse ticket will get him banned.

Awareness of your surroundings is one of the most important...er...skills?... I'm good at it since I'm normally very jumpy IRL, plus I'm terrified of bugs so I'm always on edge when I hear a buzzing sound... When I see my mom completely unaware of people around her in the store, I have to keep repeating myself; look around you, be careful!

Kdingo #10 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:56 AM

General

• Player
  • 33415 battles

View Postsaxsan4, on 13 July 2020 - 12:46 AM, said:

N-O-T-H-I-N-G will happen. Support doesn't take orders and given that its a game where people are required to participate they are unlikely to rush punishment just cause some keyboard warrior said so. If its not obvious that you pushed someone into enemy fire then regardless of how weird the situation was nothing will happen. when in doubt any decision will be in your favor.

Don't let some pm warrior get under your skin, just block them if they are to much for you.

Bulldog_Drummond #11 Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:58 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36476 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 12 July 2020 - 11:55 PM, said:

For safety's sake, avoid making contact with any tanks. Keep aware of the allies around you and leave enough space for all of you. If you see the troll coming close, just move away. If he pushes you out into enemy fire, a Physics Abuse ticket will get him banned.

Awareness of your surroundings is one of the most important...er...skills?... I'm good at it since I'm normally very jumpy IRL, plus I'm terrified of bugs so I'm always on edge when I hear a buzzing sound... When I see my mom completely unaware of people around her in the store, I have to keep repeating myself; look around you, be careful!

There was nothing like that in this particular game, having watched it, it was totally vanilla.

Someone is just trying to wind up OP (and apparently succeeding)

Desyatnik_Pansy #12 Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:00 AM

Bartender

• 19840 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postsaxsan4, on 13 July 2020 - 12:46 AM, said:

Even if somehow you do get banned for it (very unlikely if I'm understanding this correctly, don't bother sending me the replay as I'm not at my PC To watch), it would only be a 3-day ban no? That's not the end of the world, hell I basically have a 3-day break between WoT Every bloody week. There's plenty of other games you could play in that small amount of time.

Like Kdingo said, you're letting a random keyboard warrior get the better of you. Someone literally just repeating "You're going to get banned" over and over again has little credibility.

MeetriX #13 Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:24 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 27667 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

Internet threat.

Almost like stepping on dog durt.

BravelyRanAway #14 Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:33 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25894 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postsaxsan4, on 12 July 2020 - 11:23 PM, said:

Hello,

I was just in game on china wall map, in defender obj, and proegetto on my team came reversing in front of me, after the enemies pushed, after the enemies pushed, but I was being shot from behind and arty, he would not move and I could not go back because enemies were there so I was trying to move forwards as I was arty stunned and just repaired track, if I didn't move forwards. would be shot again, but he deliberately was in front of me not letting me pass

If he sends that report with the replay....he'll be shooting himself in the foot.

Reporting is a two edged sword for an Ahole.;)

Kdingo #15 Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:39 AM

General

• Player
  • 33415 battles

View PostMeetriX, on 13 July 2020 - 01:24 AM, said:

Internet threat.

Almost like stepping on dog durt.

I find then funny as people are so desperately trying to play tough to intimidate you that pushing buttons to make them go full retard became a hobby.

The only ones even better are those that wish real life disease and death to you and your family. like my mother would have died like thousand times from cancer if it would be for keyboard warriors in online games, preferred choice is weirdly face cancer, dunno why they thinks its the worst but i gave up trying to understand those people.

In the end are those rage pms nothing but a fart against the wind, but amusing to see them try their hardest.

Like don quixote of la mancha.

Balc0ra #16 Posted 13 July 2020 - 02:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77944 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

If I had a penny for every PM I had like that. I could afford the Millenium Falcon Lego set by now. Still not banned. So just relax. As the report system has some leeway for false reports. So WG doesn't care about the 1 you got here and there. It's the fights when you get 4-5 they take notice, even more so if it happens often. As they are not banning one-hit wonders. Even if their uncle works at WG... that I had last week. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 13 July 2020 - 02:27 AM.

saxsan4 #17 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:32 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26591 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

HELLO THEY HAVE BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT WHY ! CANT PLAY 

I sent ticket at the same time and mine hasn't even been seen yet I get banned instantly??? this guy also have randomised name so I cant find his name! 

Edited by saxsan4, 13 July 2020 - 09:42 AM.

saxsan4 #18 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:37 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26591 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

Hello,

I need to speak to WG on the phone, how do I call them???? 

no_skill_bob #19 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:44 AM

Major

• Player
  • 0 battles
Do you speak russian? If not, then how will you communicate? Sign language through videochat, lol?

saxsan4 #20 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:45 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26591 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View Postno_skill_bob, on 13 July 2020 - 08:44 AM, said:

Do you speak russian? If not, then how will you communicate? Sign language through videochat, lol?

I HAVE BEEN TARGETED BY BANNING SCAM 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users