Disappointment

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

John_Travollta #1 Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10318 battles
  • [VOLK] VOLK

Well done WG on making this game even more garbage,especially with new ranked system where everything about it is very frustrating,first SPG is pain it goes the same with little ferrari(EBR) and also with premium ammo.
In my opinion SPG and little ferrari should be banned in ranked system from playing it and also the same with premium ammo because everyone literally spam gold ammo and i can't have fun,and second how am i supposed to get these rewards if there is no balance in game
I'm sure there is a lot of people that agrees with my opinion and some of them are not,but everyone got their opinions.
Why is it so difficult to put into this game some balance.

Just imagine for new players how this game looks like when they face vehicle that goes fast that you can't even aim
The same WT auf E 100 got deleted from game why EBR should be in the game
As much as i love to play this game the same i hate this game.
Zero balance in game.

ignaskarate #2 Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:13 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10906 battles

for me dissapointment is getting kicked from game every 5-10 games and im lucky if joined game again im still alive, in ranked its almoust miracle.

Kicking from game, few seconds freezing, long waiting time to get from the battle, player stats not opening, chat bug, invites bug, aiming zoom in and out instantly gets you another level of gun position, its too many bugs in this game.

First you should repair game bugs, then release all game modes.

Hayton #3 Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 54485 battles
Sorry to hear about the death of your wife.

SelonianViking #4 Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24758 battles
  • [LVPRK] LVPRK
I think there are a few things here that need to be talked about.. 

EBR - learn how to hit it, when to shoot, get better at it. It is as simple as that, it is not that OP, nor it is impossible to hit it. You just have to get better and learn the game. 
Special ammo (Gold ammo) - well, it is understandable that in more competitive gameplay modes you will see more and more people playing with the best ammo available. That said, no one is making you play with standard ammo, you can go and buy as much of the Special ammo and spam HEAT/APCR rounds at anyone as you please. 

The thing about Ranked Battles - it is meant to be hard and frustrating, do you think people should be given Gold badges for free, just because they participated? World of Tanks, in the end, is a competitive game and will be that way. Look, even Ranked battles do not feature any reward tanks so you are safe and everyone is on the fairground :)

John_Travollta #5 Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10318 battles
  • [VOLK] VOLK

View Postignaskarate, on 14 July 2020 - 12:13 AM, said:

for me dissapointment is getting kicked from game every 5-10 games and im lucky if joined game again im still alive, in ranked its almoust miracle.

Kicking from game, few seconds freezing, long waiting time to get from the battle, player stats not opening, chat bug, invites bug, aiming zoom in and out instantly gets you another level of gun position, its too many bugs in this game.

First you should repair game bugs, then release all game modes.

I agree with this,i realized many bugs in game,sometimes when i shot the vehicle it goes through the vehicle literally,but it seems WG doesn't care about community,they act like they don't listen.
Instead to fix all bugs,freezing and make balance in game they will offer you new premium vehicle.

John_Travollta #6 Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10318 battles
  • [VOLK] VOLK

View PostSelonianViking, on 14 July 2020 - 12:18 AM, said:

EBR - learn how to hit it, when to shoot, get better at it. It is as simple as that, it is not that OP, nor it is impossible to hit it. You just have to get better and learn the game. 
Special ammo (Gold ammo) - well, it is understandable that in more competitive gameplay modes you will see more and more people playing with the best ammo available. That said, no one is making you play with standard ammo, you can go and buy as much of the Special ammo and spam HEAT/APCR rounds at anyone as you please. 

The thing about Ranked Battles - it is meant to be hard and frustrating, do you think people should be given Gold badges for free, just because they participated? World of Tanks, in the end, is a competitive game and will be that way. Look, even Ranked battles do not feature any reward tanks so you are safe and everyone is on the fairground :)

Let me tell you in very short way
World of tanks is all about the money,without premium and premium vehicle you will earn nothing.

LCpl_Jones #7 Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:01 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14874 battles
the game is trash, nothing new

DaniulSims #8 Posted 14 July 2020 - 04:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11477 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
"Ranked is difficult"

In other news for today, water tends to be wet.

The_Naa #9 Posted 14 July 2020 - 04:13 AM

Major

• Player
  • 12968 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Ranked is the mode where everyone wants to win.

So every one will play the best tanks, shoot the best ammo, use the best equipment and consumables. And most of all everyone has their try-hard pants on. Cuz they want to WIN! 

Amazing Isnt it? Its like a dream come True.

Competetive modes in a nutshell. 

Thank the Nine we have randoms.

ignaskarate #10 Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10906 battles

View PostDaniulSims, on 14 July 2020 - 03:03 AM, said:

"Ranked is difficult"

Its frustrating when you get kicked out of ranked game every 5-10 games. Take reading and understanding text lessons before posting comments.

saxsan4 #11 Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:15 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 27000 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

I cant even play it

but they make such a big deal about it being about skill yet allow everyone to spam gold

should be standard rounds ONLY

I agree with OP

Edited by saxsan4, 14 July 2020 - 01:16 PM.

Kdingo #12 Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:15 PM

General

• Player
  • 33570 battles

View Postignaskarate, on 14 July 2020 - 01:07 PM, said:

Take reading and understanding text lessons before posting comments.

Says the big brain that failed to comprehend a reply made by someone else wasn't directed to him, yet feels the need to complain as if it did.

Tilly042 #13 Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 39431 battles

There's plenty of new players of late it seems though despite the frustrations.

Edited by Tilly042, 14 July 2020 - 02:06 PM.

Homer_J #14 Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:12 PM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJohn_Travollta, on 14 July 2020 - 12:07 AM, said:

ranked system where everything about it is very frustrating,

Ranked battles are not compulsory and since they are about proving how good you are it will be a frustrating experience if you are not one of the top 50% of players.

Jumping_Turtle #15 Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:22 PM

General

• Player
  • 75915 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostDaniulSims, on 14 July 2020 - 04:03 AM, said:

"Ranked is difficult"

And snow yellow...

Echotun #16 Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24653 battles
  • [FA-1] FA-1

View Postsaxsan4, on 14 July 2020 - 01:15 PM, said:

I cant even play it

but they make such a big deal about it being about skill yet allow everyone to spam gold

should be standard rounds ONLY

I agree with OP

If everyone does it, its fair as can be. 

Disallowing premium ammo for ranked might sound like a good idea on paper, but that would make some tanks crazy good. 

Shaka_D #17 Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:52 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 38760 battles

View PostSelonianViking, on 14 July 2020 - 12:18 AM, said:

Both your comments about premium ammo and learning how play against vehicles like ebr's are rather vague and unhelpful. Generalised advice of this nature can apply to almost all aspects of the game.

All you've done is reinforce that competitive modes might use premium ammo more but not dispelled the claim adequately of the misery it causes to those who might not be able to afford it because their gameplay is 'less skilled' than others. Premium ammo in the hands of better players adds an increasingly large advantage to those players while creating a larger gap of inequity toward less-abled players who can neither afford it, nor make best use of it. So not only with the latter be owned by better players, now they're owned quicker.

EBR's with their ludicrous speed have made the game ludicrous. Telling someone they need to learn to aim is a barnum statement and fails to address the proverbial elephant in the room. It's pushed the game too far into the arcade spectrum and increased it's pace too much, almost as if trying to appease acid-fueled excessively twitchy types who're drooling on their keyboards. We don't need the game to accelerate gameplay any further do we? And aiming at these damned things is all fair and well if it wasnt firing back at you with lightning accuracy while on the move or while you've been so quickly spotted for the rest of the enemy team. But this is the part you tell me not to get spotted 10 metres from my spawn position or to once again learn to aim at something moving so fast over uneven map surfaces that not even skynets interception systems could lock on to it.

Edited by Shaka_D, 14 July 2020 - 03:55 PM.

Miepie #18 Posted 14 July 2020 - 04:06 PM

Major

• Player
  • 6548 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostThe_Naa, on 14 July 2020 - 04:13 AM, said:

Thank the Nine

Ringwraiths? :amazed:

Kdingo #19 Posted 14 July 2020 - 04:08 PM

General

• Player
  • 33570 battles

View PostTilly042, on 14 July 2020 - 01:57 PM, said:

There's plenty of new players of late it seems though despite the frustrations.

I guess some are referred to as lockdown zombies.

The_Naa #20 Posted 14 July 2020 - 04:13 PM

Major

• Player
  • 12968 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMiepie, on 14 July 2020 - 04:06 PM, said:

Ringwraiths? :amazed:

The Nine Divines.

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users