Map Control Position How To Play Information Guide Advice Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SlyMeerkat #1 Posted 16 July 2020 - 11:24 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21892 battles
  • [TC_HF] TC_HF

I am keen on learning neat little map locations to take at the start, middle and end of the battle and so please share with us, such locations..... This goes for all Maps, so nothing specific however if a certain tank type and class is better suited certain spots than others or decent fall back to points for last stand for damage, please do note that as well because i am trying to work on my map awareness and control a bit more and would appreciate any help given, thanks :)

I am surprised that this sub-forum subject is not booming with all kinds of guides and information, i am always keen to learn and improve myself of which seeing things like this is great but hardly anything has been added because either people just don't care about teaching the community or wanting to learn by asking questions which don't involve tin foil hats, stat shaming or insults? :D

Obsessive_Compulsive #2 Posted 27 August 2020 - 07:03 AM

General

• Player
  • 29704 battles
It might be better if you provide a map and a specific tank type (not class determined by WG) and ask that way. I have thousands of words I could write here to help you but where do I start?

help me to help you...

rimmer_the #3 Posted 29 August 2020 - 10:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3793 battles
  • [H-F-T] H-F-T

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 16 July 2020 - 11:24 AM, said:

I am keen on learning neat little map locations to take at the start, middle and end of the battle and so please share with us, such locations..... This goes for all Maps, so nothing specific however if a certain tank type and class is better suited certain spots than others or decent fall back to points for last stand for damage, please do note that as well because i am trying to work on my map awareness and control a bit more and would appreciate any help given, thanks :)

I am surprised that this sub-forum subject is not booming with all kinds of guides and information, i am always keen to learn and improve myself of which seeing things like this is great but hardly anything has been added because either people just don't care about teaching the community or wanting to learn by asking questions which don't involve tin foil hats, stat shaming or insults? :D

That's not funny. All you have to do is follow one of your tank type at the start where it is going, to learn spots. As for me, I have a somewhat short attention span, so making guides is simply not for me. Also, check the wotlabs forum if they do have such guides there. 

As OC said, learn first what question to ask, and where to ask. 

Edited by rimmer_the, 29 August 2020 - 10:18 AM.

TheJ4ckal #4 Posted 29 August 2020 - 02:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6065 battles

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 16 July 2020 - 11:24 AM, said:

There is a map guide section on here.

But strategy constantly changes in a game so you cant fix a position. 

Watching the experts on Twich and youtube is your best bet, especially the ones who talk you through what they are thinking.

But with 21 thousand games under your belt, I would have thought you would have a bloody good idea of how to play each map and its little spots.

Also tagged with Map, Control, Position, How, To, Play, Information, Guide, Advice, Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users