RNG value changed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Devric #1 Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28239 battles
  • [HOT] HOT

Yep, there it is. After my last complaint of the game here in the forums, Wargaming changed my RNG setting just like I said. I now bounce and miss more than ever, and it is just rediculous. Bouncing a Udes03 Swedish paper tank destroyer with my Soviet T-10, from 50 meters! Missing a couple of stationary EBR's 4 from about 100 meters, 4 times in a row with my Lowe, even though the aiming circle was full of the tanks. The shots just seemed to disappear!

This has happened so many times that noone can say it's a coinsidence. The more money you spend in the game, the better your RNG setting will be, and vice versa. Since I don't spend any money on a game that is broken (in several ways) and complain about the flaws, my RNG will always be at a bad setting. 

Gruff_ #2 Posted 16 July 2020 - 07:52 PM

Major

• Player
  • 26383 battles

View PostDevric, on 16 July 2020 - 01:43 PM, said:

Yep, there it is. After my last complaint of the game here in the forums, Wargaming changed my RNG setting just like I said. I now bounce and miss more than ever, and it is just rediculous. Bouncing a Udes03 Swedish paper tank destroyer with my Soviet T-10, from 50 meters! Missing a couple of stationary EBR's 4 from about 100 meters, 4 times in a row with my Lowe, even though the aiming circle was full of the tanks. The shots just seemed to disappear!

This has happened so many times that noone can say it's a coinsidence. The more money you spend in the game, the better your RNG setting will be, and vice versa. Since I don't spend any money on a game that is broken (in several ways) and complain about the flaws, my RNG will always be at a bad setting. 

Please show your specific rng formulas or replays.

Only_Slightly_Bent #3 Posted 16 July 2020 - 08:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29270 battles
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
OP, if the game is so corrupt, why are you still playing? That you are says more about your mental state than it does about any nefarious dealing by WG.

samuelx43a #4 Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30557 battles
  • [-N0N-] -N0N-
I think you forgot your tin foil hat, good sir

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users