Amx Cda 105 setup

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Semih_Dellal #1 Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7950 battles

I don't play much with tank destroyers....(Only have Jackson and M10 RBFM....Played a total of 200 battles with them...compared to my 8k battle experience...i'm really a beginner on how to use a TD...Well accustomed to deal with them when they're enemy :D

Anyway...Had a referral contract finished and got the AMX Cda 105 from it...(Cause it seems the only viable option for me in the list since i lack a high tier TD's)

Played about 10 games and i really liked it...

The reliability of the gun is fantastic...able to punch almost any same tier tank frontally...even good in tierX battles...(well so far at least)

Only setback about the gun is the tight traverse range...can be annoying sometimes...

Mobility and concealment is great...can change position almost like a light...(i think it'll suit my td style better...i think i cant do good with the big boys like ferdinand, jagdtiger etc.)

Well just wanna know what is the best crew skills and equipment for a high tier TD ?

I'm currently play with binoculars, camo net, vents...

Crew skills - Recon for commander...(Cause all of them have only 1 skill for now...)

Concealment for gunner and driver.

Repairs for loader (Just in case...)

What is the best option for this killer ?

bnmm113 #2 Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12758 battles
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL

View PostSemih_Dellal, on 17 July 2020 - 08:30 PM, said:

I don't play much with tank destroyers....(Only have Jackson and M10 RBFM....Played a total of 200 battles with them...compared to my 8k battle experience...i'm really a beginner on how to use a TD...Well accustomed to deal with them when they're enemy :D

Anyway...Had a referral contract finished and got the AMX Cda 105 from it...(Cause it seems the only viable option for me in the list since i lack a high tier TD's)

Played about 10 games and i really liked it...

The reliability of the gun is fantastic...able to punch almost any same tier tank frontally...even good in tierX battles...(well so far at least)

Only setback about the gun is the tight traverse range...can be annoying sometimes...

Mobility and concealment is great...can change position almost like a light...(i think it'll suit my td style better...i think i cant do good with the big boys like ferdinand, jagdtiger etc.)

Well just wanna know what is the best crew skills and equipment for a high tier TD ?

I'm currently play with binoculars, camo net, vents...

Crew skills - Recon for commander...(Cause all of them have only 1 skill for now...)

Concealment for gunner and driver.

Repairs for loader (Just in case...)

What is the best option for this killer ?

just select camo, then go for recon, snapshot and smooth ride, loader gets Bia or repairs...

GreenCamel #3 Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23457 battles
  • [ART-W] ART-W

I would prefer:

equipment: camo net, binos, rammer

crew:

1st skill: camo and 6th sense for commander

2nd skill: BIA for all

3rd skill: camo for cammander, accurcy skills for driver and gunner, safe stowage or repair for loader

4th skill: recon for commander, repair for other

Edited by GreenCamel, 17 July 2020 - 09:01 PM.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 78197 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
​It's down to style tbh. Personally I have vents, rammer and optics on mine as I relocate often and play aggressive vs supportive and campy. With a crew that runs BIA, camo and repair in that order on most of the crew. And recon on the commander ofc as early as you can. Anything else is just if you feel something is lacking. As I have offroad driving and clutch breaking on my driver, as I relocate often in it. And the gunner runs armorer. As the gun breaks a bit often on that thing at times. 

UserZer00 #5 Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15079 battles
Ohhh, THAT kind of set-up.

I thought WG tricked you into buying it in some way.

Rather dissapointed now

;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users