Personal Missions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NekoPuffer_PPP #1 Posted 18 July 2020 - 10:45 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 37367 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

For the Obj. 279e mission set, there are some missions which require you to fulfill a certain condition in a set number of battles out of either 10 or 20.

Once you've completed the 10th or 20th battle, the cycle resets completely.

You would expect this sort of mission to only remove the oldest mission from the chain and keep going, keeping the other few battles in which you've fulfilled the condition still active, and keep the chain going until you've completed the condition the required number of times within the last 10 or 20 battles, depending on the mission.

But no, it just resets...

Because of this, it is necessary to keep resetting that particular mission MANUALLY until you've completed the condition once, to put it at the start of the chain.

It is annoying and inconvenient, for no reason. Why has nobody ever mentioned this? Why has somebody designed such a mission type with this massive fault? Can somebody please fix these things so they don't keep resetting themselves each time?

Can you also fix them so they don't count the battle in which you've failed to complete the condition as the first battle in the chain? Which, as I've mentioned requires a manual reset.

It's just absolutely mind-boggling how such a well-thought out and well-displayed mission type works completely wrong...I mean, it doesn't work, it's just straight up annoying.

FizzleMcSnizzle #2 Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29302 battles
It's WeeGee. It's speciality is to take something potentially amazing and make it bad, whilst somehow continuing to take our cash. Hats off really.

Shaka_D #3 Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:45 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 38760 battles
Must agree to an extent. They are totally adept at design, but severely lacking on the common sense. It's taken them 10 years to figure out that the expensive module prices at lower tiers are extremely discouraging to newer players and demotivating to exisitng players too. They're only looking at revising it now. I guess we can expect more great ideas (which players have long since been speaking of) in the year 2050 when Belarus catches up with the rest of the world (or wherever the hell they are now). You can't make this stuff up.

Edited by Shaka_D, 18 July 2020 - 11:47 PM.

shikaka9 #4 Posted 19 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

Major

• Player
  • 80294 battles
it was mentioned when Missions were released .. but .. unsurprisingly no changes since :) 

splash_time #5 Posted 19 July 2020 - 10:38 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17524 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Well, i would never change a mission until i complete it. For 279 missions, keep resetting the missions until you get the best performance in the first time, like for spot x amount in x battles, keep resetting it until you get 5-6k assistance in first battle then continue the rest (Idk if you already know about it or not, but just mentioned so others know it too :P).

Edited by splash_time, 19 July 2020 - 10:38 AM.

Also tagged with Personal Missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users