Equipment 3.1415...? Duck this! Fix the bugs

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

_PAIN_KILLER_ #1 Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1368 battles

Countless bugs, some old as the game, never fixed (cheap example: stay next to a building, switch views from top to guner, and back, the aim goes to the moon).

Yet they try hard to add more.

This game looks like a used tissue for the management: no one is looking back, all they care is to line their pockets, and to devise new formulas for that, again and again.

No wonder it takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to get a game in low tiers, again and again, after that, I assume, they fill the MM with anonymized bots (meaning the game is dieing). DO the players need Equipment 2.0, Equipment 3.14 ? I need no more bugs (like platoon requests for the TankRewards that works 50%, taking like 20 games to get 10 platoons), I need accuracy  ( I stand still, aim some afk tank, yet the shells are avoiding him like hell, while some flying EBR hits me on a U-turn with 70kmph), no more "russian fun" trolling (bouncing 3 times a one shot target), no more fixed game (teams filled with muppets rushed thru the tiers by countless offers, boosters/ reserves / multiplier missions, premium tanks, and so on).

Not a fun game for a long time now, so...

__Eric__ #2 Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40699 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
So, goodbye!!

DaniulSims #3 Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11477 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
Fun fact: low tier queues are longer and filled with either bots or veteran players because new players get thrown right into tier VI.

The game isn't dying - it's just changed. And for the example I used, I'd say for the worse.

Bordhaw #4 Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:41 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 16526 battles

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 19 July 2020 - 05:37 PM, said:

Countless bugs, some old as the game, never fixed (cheap example: stay next to a building, switch views from top to guner, and back, the aim goes to the moon).

This game looks like a used tissue for the management: no one is looking back, all they care is to line their pockets, and to devise new formulas for that, again and again.

No wonder it takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to get a game in low tiers, again and again, after that, I assume, they fill the MM with anonymized bots (meaning the game is dieing). DO the players need Equipment 2.0, Equipment 3.14 ? I need no more bugs (like platoon requests for the TankRewards that works 50%, taking like 20 games to get 10 platoons), I need accuracy  ( I stand still, aim some afk tank, yet the shells are avoiding him like hell, while some flying EBR hits me on a U-turn with 70kmph), no more "russian fun" trolling (bouncing 3 times a one shot target), no more fixed game (teams filled with muppets rushed thru the tiers by countless offers, boosters/ reserves / multiplier missions, premium tanks, and so on).

_PAIN_KILLER_ #5 Posted 19 July 2020 - 08:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1368 battles

Here's another bug (or maybe in-game "fix" for the predicted outcome, only Ivan knows): suddenly, the number keys, 1 to say 6 ( on the keybord, for those who doesn't know better), DON"T work. Example: youi got shot, and your gunner is dead, you want to heal him, you press the (say) "5" key, for your med-kit, and that does nothing. You expect, liek in the game just before , that the issue is done, but no. you still have no gunner, and you shoot for the WISE commet, up in the night sky. You have to use the mouse, to click on your med kit, then on your crew member with problems,,, GREAT GAME,,, meanwhile , the russian tanks have gone all the way from Kharkov to Berlin,,,

Wellcome further "improvements" to a bugged game,,, it looks to me like a cat that burries the pooo (bugs) under the rug (equipment 5.12).

PS: @ Bordhaw / Eric): I used to be in forum games where replies based on memes, not even a word, were punished by banning, for not trying to put your brain to work, I guess. Please, you have nothing to say, let it be (that way), leave. There's no medal here for you for bumping your posts count.

PS2: [edited] are delighted, they have more fuel; community contributors (WG shills) too, more content for them channels, more income, but for the average Joe player, this is a pain,

Edited by Homer_J, 20 July 2020 - 10:46 AM.
Accusations

Balc0ra #6 Posted 19 July 2020 - 08:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77964 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 19 July 2020 - 08:45 PM, said:

Here's another bug (or maybe in-game "fix" for the predicted outcome, only Ivan knows): suddenly, the number keys, 1 to say 6 ( on the keybord, for those who doesn't know better), DON"T work. Example: youi got shot, and your gunner is dead, you want to heal him, you press the (say) "5" key, for your med-kit, and that does nothing. You expect, liek in the game just before , that the issue is done, but no. you still have no gunner, and you shoot for the WISE commet, up in the night sky. You have to use the mouse, to click on your med kit, then on your crew member with problems,,, GREAT GAME,,, meanwhile , the russian tanks have gone all the way from Kharkov to Berlin,,,

That's been proven to be a windows related issue that started after one of their updates, not a game issue. Alt-tab fixes it instantly. 

That said, you are assuming that the balance or the staff making the new equipment also does all the bug fixing. Just like people complain about balance changes being done vs new maps. As if WG took people off the map team to work on balance. Point is, their bug fixing team have a priority list. And some issues won't be looked at for months still. The gun thing is not looked at as a bug, but rather a flawed camera mechanic. As when you change view, the camera is backed up against the wall and your sight is now in a different spot. They could lock the gun when you do it, but then I suspect people would complain about that instead. And clipping the camera inside the building to give it more room so it won't jump, would be abused like all heck if you can see out the other side. 

oBmg #7 Posted 19 July 2020 - 08:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4868 battles
  • [-SOC-] -SOC-
This abomination will never see the lght of the day.

WindSplitter1 #8 Posted 19 July 2020 - 11:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21843 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 19 July 2020 - 07:45 PM, said:

PS: @ Bordhaw / Eric): I used to be in forum games where replies based on memes, not even a word, were punished by banning, for not trying to put your brain to work, I guess. Please, you have nothing to say, let it be (that way), leave. There's no medal here for you for bumping your posts count.

PS2: [edited] are delighted, they have more fuel; community contributors (WG shills) too, more content for them channels, more income, but for the average Joe player, this is a pain,

Newsflash: This is not "that" game forum. Picture a sewage management plant.

Newsflash 2: WG doesn't care about Average Joe.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 20 July 2020 - 04:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37493 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 19 July 2020 - 06:37 PM, said:

No wonder it takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to get a game in low tiers, again and again, after that, I assume, they fill the MM with anonymized bots (meaning the game is dieing). 

So quit seal clubbing then it won't affect you. :)

Shivva #10 Posted 20 July 2020 - 10:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30493 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 19 July 2020 - 05:37 PM, said:

Rerolled and realised that you just aren't as good as you thunk ye were?....

GalmTwo #11 Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9662 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 19 July 2020 - 06:37 PM, said:

Hey, Dmitri the intern is trying his best to code on two separate physics engines, you should be proud of what he achieved!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users