Is TVP T 50/51 competitive ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Zymeth #1 Posted 20 July 2020 - 12:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8574 battles

Hey i started this line need to say i like the gameplay. At the moment i am on skoda t25 and then will do skip to tier 9 (skoda t50).

I am doing skip cuz tier 7 and tier 8 are not autloaders and they requires 5 crew...

on tier 9 i will put female crew and will use some book to have one more skill. Hope after that i will grind to tier 10 and will start doing ranked with him.

but

i have a question is rly t 50/51 good ? vs other tier 10 meds in ranked ? 

Most ppl when they are playing with normal tanks they doing tactic like move from cover shot and hide which means they will not expose to enemy for too long. Ofc with TVP the best thing is to move fire all 4 shots and hide but u will be in dangerous for bigger time.

I would like to read some good tactic with TVP if anyone could share

MickShagger #2 Posted 27 July 2020 - 12:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19828 battles
Is it Russian? 

Ricox #3 Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:30 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1880 battles
  • [-D2S-] -D2S-

It has a traditional autoloader playstyle, which means instead of peekabooing in brawls you look for enemies making mistakes and then punish them by wiping out most of their HP pool. Usually most effective in mid-to-late game when the battlefield is less packed and you have a much better idea of enemy deployments. Of course it's useful in many different scenarios, it can even find a place in brawling areas if, say, facing long-reload heavies that have no support (or you have superior support taking all the attention of their support). But in the average game you might want to avoid deploying in areas where smart enemies are likely to rush you.

It doesn't really have a traditional medium tank playstyle, so comparisons are difficult. It does have terrible gun handling, poor survivability, but it also has quick reload (both intraclip and full clip) for an autoloader. Quick reload doesn't mean you can brawl, though. I've had TVPs try to out-DPM my 140 and that usually ends up with them losing their entire HP pool before they can do their second clip.

Zymeth #4 Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8574 battles

Then if TVP have 

- better survivabilty

- better gun handling

- be russian

It could be even a competitive tank?

That how it looks from my site

Tier / damage / exp / battels / win ratio / wn8

Ofc in each tank i started from stock and in skoda t50 stock gun was just awwfff the problem was with hiting target... top gun is a different story.

I guess if WG is not buffing skoda it means it is ok then maybe i am just sucking at it. 

My goal was to go for tier 10 and play some ranked but maybe it i will be better to farm object 430u.

Edited by Zymeth, 30 July 2020 - 09:13 AM.

catlikehana #5 Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21453 battles

it's a great little tank for surprise tactics but i wouldn't say it was competitive (at least not enough for current meta).

i personally think the skoda t50 is more competitive than it's older brother.

think of the tier 9 and 10 as ambush tanks and not brawlers, constantly move around the battle looking for those who make mistakes.

set up crossfires, never travel solo etc..

Edited by catlikehana, 30 July 2020 - 09:17 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users