clanwars bonds auctions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

creeperalex28 #1 Posted 21 July 2020 - 03:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8173 battles
  • [WIKD] WIKD

When I saw the chieftain was a tank that was being offered on wot pc I was glad to see as it is a favourite of mine. Seeing it was on clan wars I figured it would be something to use bonds on. I saved up around 15000 bonds to try to get it. When the metal wars event went live I found out you had to play at least 5 games in the clan wars event. Under most circumstances this makes sense but considering this is an auction, it seems a bit weird to me that you have to play games that involve a lot of team work and then have to bid against each other to get the reward at the end of it. Not sure if anyone else thinks this too but I just thought I would post this as it is a shame for me as my clan isn't able to take part in the games as they don't have enough frequent players, and the tank is one of my personal favourites in real life and thought it would be awesome to have a go with it in a game that I enjoy.

If I was to solve this I would say that these tanks should be sold during the clan wars event with a limited amount to sell. it could be an auction or a straight sale, but there would need to be some threshold to prevent all players getting them so it still feels like its a special tank, for example, maybe you can only bid if you own 2 or 3 tier 10 tanks.

Again I am not sure if I am the only one who thinks this way and hopefully this makes sense what I am saying.

Thanks for reading my rant.

Turdminator #2 Posted 22 July 2020 - 10:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35506 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD
No. Its still a clanwars reward tank and thus shouldnt be awailable for people that is not participating in the campaigns. Furthermore  it wouldnt have mattered in your case since the min bid this time around is probably going to be above 40k bonds.

Also tagged with clanwars, bonds, auctions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users