First Community Q&A Answers. Get Ready for the Second One!

Q&A

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Dwigt #1 Posted 21 July 2020 - 05:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• WG Staff
  • 1595 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hello Commanders,

First I want to thank everyone for participating in this first Q&A.

It took a while for me to prepare all the answers and try to make it presentable. Due to some forum limitations I had to cut some questions that were a bit long to fit everything in a single post. You can still find the full questions in the original post and in the next one, please consider summarizing your question.

I see that you have a lot to say and this is a great chance to discuss it with us and I appreciate that! This why I am continuing with this Q&A experiment.

So feel free to drop your questions for the next Q&A in the comments below!

Thank you, enjoy your day and I'm looking forward for the next round!

Spoiler

Misago #2 Posted 22 July 2020 - 12:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21242 battles

Block Quote

• Can we get a definitive statement on nerfing overperforming premium vehicles?

We do not have definitive answers when it comes to upcoming changes and balancing. As you can see on the forums there is a lot of different opinions. Take the Progetto or EBR changes for example. We’re not nerfing specific vehicles but we’re nerfing a certain overperforming mechanic that according to our different source of feedback and statistics was breaking the game.

Changes are not always welcomed (not only in games) but without changes stuff become obsolete and boring. You just need to make sure the changes are for the best and that is why we have test servers and why your feedback counts!

1. This is not an answer to the question, more like spending three lines to not make a statement.

2. You mention the EBR changes, when according to the latest sandbox test notes, the premium EBR has individual physics adjustments that explicitly exempt it from the nerfing of the overperforming mechanic you mentioned.

So I'd like to rephrase my question: "Is Wargaming willing and legally able to nerf individual premium vehicles when they are overpowered?"

Corrupted_Pling #3 Posted 23 July 2020 - 11:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 58159 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

http://forum.worldof...0#entry17972560

Can you clarify this?

Gruff_ #4 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:55 PM

Major

• Player
  • 26383 battles

For the rerollable daily rewards, could you provide a drop rate or % for each of prizes per catagory.  eg the first box seems to be something like 30% large repair, 30% 1st aid kit, 30% auto fire extinguisher, 10% 10kcredits

I keep rerolling hoping for crew books or free xp

WindSplitter1 #5 Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:27 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21843 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

Question:

In contrast to Heavy Tank players, which have their vehicles are regularly revised and toned up, what is in store for the Light Tank player fans in the future in order to make them as competitive?

Context:

After 9.18, the Light Tank Class seems to have their combat characteristics significantly reduced and, currently, are more difficult to perform well in as they used to do.

They are, in general, less accurate when shooting, possess lower top speeds and have lower DPM and view range.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 24 July 2020 - 06:38 PM.

Jumping_Turtle #6 Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:59 PM

General

• Player
  • 75782 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
why hasnt Wargaming done anything yet with the Mailand, Skill, AEG and Dez commanders ? They monitize everything but one thing I would really like to have they shelve for no reason. Just put them for sale for a few 1000 gold each. Like 2500 gold or something. they are in the game, why not let us buy them ?

mpf1959 #7 Posted 28 July 2020 - 02:12 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 38507 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

Hello Dwight,

Since I asked these questions and got no answer I will ask again.

I want to ask if WG will ever allow us to sell unwanted special skins/camo's.

Almost everything in the game has a silver credits value, so why not these? 

or even swap them for a universal camo such as the Ranger, Black Widow etc?

Also, I wonder why low tiers get excluded from events such as Battle Pass, it would be encouraging, and useful for them to get stuff.

Why only T6-10?

Gruff_ #8 Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:07 PM

Major

• Player
  • 26383 battles

Please do something about the people running bot services to farm referal rewards.  Late night low tier games are infested with teams of new accounts with the Excelsior  / Matilda B codes who then use the t6 tokens to get M44 - its really obvious from gameplay if not the fact that some of the accounts wrack up hundreds of battles in a day, you should have systems in place as well as manual checks across all active accounts, they are breaking your system and ruining the game experience of others. 

Please play yourself from 4-6am uk time to experience these follow bots.  Look at ebay and other sites to see all the farm, booster, moe services that are being offered and sort it out.  People are making money out of YOUR game and messing it up for everyone else.

Whatever system you have in place is not working well enough not quick enough.

saxsan4 #9 Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:00 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26591 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

could you look at introduce a feature that if someone is on your friends list in a random battle their name is in green so we can identify them easier 

and do a yellow one for a clan member 

would you look at ever selling the type 59 again 

For Belgium players, who dont have access to looting boxes at Christmas, would you allow them to buy the premium tanks in the boxes individually instead? so they dont miss out.

The Conquerer requires the spaced armour turret to mount the 120mm gun, however in real life the actual historical turret (Current stock turret) is the one that mounted the 120mm, would it be possible for us to mount the 120mm gun with the stock  (real) turret as well as the spaced armour turret 

Edited by saxsan4, 29 July 2020 - 05:16 PM.

Also tagged with Q&A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users