Jump to content


Ranked battles 7x7

RANKED 7x7

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Ranked battle mode 7x7 ONLY (36 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Whould you like to play 7x7 in ranked battles

  1. yes plz (25 votes [69.44%])

    Percentage of vote: 69.44%

  2. no plz (11 votes [30.56%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.56%

Vote Hide poll

deivio82 #1 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 60388 battles
  • 254
  • [STLT] STLT
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012
I would liked to see that in the next Ranked battle.

saxsan4 #2 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:09 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26919 battles
  • 4,986
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

omg I was just about to make a post saying this,

 

15v15 does not work for competitive modes,

 

7v7 means you can 1, work much more effectively in a team, means you are more reliant on tactics and teamwork and less reliant on ing, and also means you can have much more balanced teams 

 

yes please



GodTank2 #3 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11620 battles
  • 1,024
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
7v7 is the most boring crapin this game , its fun for 2-3 games and then it becomes the same thing over and over

saxsan4 #4 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:19 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26919 battles
  • 4,986
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostGodTank2, on 22 July 2020 - 02:14 PM, said:

7v7 is the most boring crapin this game , its fun for 2-3 games and then it becomes the same thing over and over


not true, 7v7 team battles were very popular and easily some of the best games

 

Skirmishes 7v7 tier 6 are always packed full of teams, both casual and competitive, even tier 8 skirmish is done via 10v10 and popular 

 

do you know what skirmish is Barron and hardly anyone plays? 15v15 tier 10. Because people dont want to play competitive with that many players 

 

 

 



GodTank2 #5 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11620 battles
  • 1,024
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

View Postsaxsan4, on 22 July 2020 - 04:19 PM, said:


not true, 7v7 team battles were very popular and easily some of the best games

 

Skirmishes 7v7 tier 6 are always packed full of teams, both casual and competitive, even tier 8 skirmish is done via 10v10 and popular 

 

do you know what skirmish is Barron and hardly anyone plays? 15v15 tier 10. Because people dont want to play competitive with that many players 

 

 

 

What?

7v7 was fun and popular only when the streamer event was on , all the next iterations were very boring.

Tier 6 skirmishes are only played by low elo clans since they cant compete with tier 10 ones. No average - above average clan is gonna waste time playing tier 6 because its not competitive nor fun.

Tier 8 is popular because the credit income is very high when you combine it with clan boosters.

Advances are the most popular out of all clan game modes (except maybe tier 8s for the credits ) because they are competitive and fun to play ( And they give boxes for clan boosters ). Good clans play 2-5 hours of advances every single day.

 



Flavortown #6 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:32 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17784 battles
  • 1,008
  • [LIDL] LIDL
  • Member since:
    02-15-2015

View Postsaxsan4, on 22 July 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:


not true, 7v7 team battles were very popular and easily some of the best games

 

Skirmishes 7v7 tier 6 are always packed full of teams, both casual and competitive, even tier 8 skirmish is done via 10v10 and popular 

 

do you know what skirmish is Barron and hardly anyone plays? 15v15 tier 10. Because people dont want to play competitive with that many players 

 

 

 

I mean tier x skirmish is barren becouse who the hell wants to play it when advance is right there.

7v7 ranked would be way better than the current shite we have atm



saxsan4 #7 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:38 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26919 battles
  • 4,986
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostGodTank2, on 22 July 2020 - 02:31 PM, said:

What?

7v7 was fun and popular only when the streamer event was on , all the next iterations were very boring.

Tier 6 skirmishes are only played by low elo clans since they cant compete with tier 10 ones. No average - above average clan is gonna waste time playing tier 6 because its not competitive nor fun.

Tier 8 is popular because the credit income is very high when you combine it with clan boosters.

Advances are the most popular out of all clan game modes (except maybe tier 8s for the credits ) because they are competitive and fun to play ( And they give boxes for clan boosters ). Good clans play 2-5 hours of advances every single day.

 


That is total nonsense sorry,

 

7v7 was always packed, I play regularly and we never had an issue finding teams on eu1, plenty of legionaries also were there 

 

tier 6 skirmishes have normally the most amount of teams in the que compared to the other tiers, you may not find it fun but you are one person, and you forget most people are not competitive clans, many skirmishes are just a group of friends or clan or even single players just wanting some fun, no everything is about trying to be the best or win every game, remember people play wot for other reasons than you do.



GodTank2 #8 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11620 battles
  • 1,024
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

View Postsaxsan4, on 22 July 2020 - 04:38 PM, said:

tier 6 skirmishes have normally the most amount of teams in the que compared to the other tiers, you may not find it fun but you are one person, and you forget most people are not competitive clans, many skirmishes are just a group of friends or clan or even single players just wanting some fun, no everything is about trying to be the best or win every game, remember people play wot for other reasons than you do.

Thats because it requires half the players tier 10 requires. Its easier to make a tier 6 skirmish than it is to fill a good advance team. Why are we even comparing tier 6 skirmish with tier 8 or even advances? 



GalmTwo #9 Posted 22 July 2020 - 04:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9722 battles
  • 342
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014
No thanks, would prefer having to spare myself from pulling my hair out.

shikaka9 #10 Posted 22 July 2020 - 04:13 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 80232 battles
  • 2,648
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
7vs15 like randoms :great:

24doom24 #11 Posted 22 July 2020 - 04:43 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 9603 battles
  • 2,115
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
7v7 was awful for me because of the insane amount of module damage. It's just mindless rush B into mid, 2 minutes. 

Edited by 24doom24, 22 July 2020 - 04:43 PM.


ArsenalTank #12 Posted 23 July 2020 - 01:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14584 battles
  • 284
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

its always good idea having more permanent modes to play any game, i always wonder why wot has only 15v15 as a standard game mode for random queue.

 

in many MMO's games you have at least 3 types for random queues and another 3-6 organized game modes for Clan/Guilde.

 

so its a yes for me regadless. even if i dont like 7v7 because the maps are desigend for 15v15 games.


Edited by ArsenalTank, 23 July 2020 - 01:23 PM.


Hyina #13 Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 67392 battles
  • 707
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013
People who want 7v7 instead of 15v15 in Ranked are plainly those who cannot crack Ranked currently, sorry.

deivio82 #14 Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 60388 battles
  • 254
  • [STLT] STLT
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

View PostHyina, on 23 July 2020 - 08:03 PM, said:

People who want 7v7 instead of 15v15 in Ranked are plainly those who cannot crack Ranked currently, sorry.

nothing to sorry ,we know the game mode is broken.in many ways. people do get cheats so they can pass it quicker.;(






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users